Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,534 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ladies, What Made U Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made U Do It? (3094 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her / Has Nairaland Made U Wiser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Made U Do It? by obstead200(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2010
[size=13pt]I was discussing with a lady, a casual friend of mine recently and our discussion somehow veered into sex and the issue of virginity.

The lady informed me, and swore on her mother's life that she is still a virgin.

Given the fact that she is a very beautiful and sexy girl, in a highly impressionable environment (a university campus) and she has no visible or obvious moral or religous convictions that would have prevented her from being deflowered, i naturally became curious and tried to find out from her, why exactly, and how, she has been able to keep herself all these while in the campus. Her answers were not satisfactory enough.

i decided that I would probably obtain more information if I could do a reverse engineering (i mean reverse research) on the control variable (i.e ladies who are no longer virgins)

so I have a question for such ladies on NL. I knw there are Lots of them (no offence meant please).

what was the immediate factor (i.e influencing factor) that led to your being deflowered? In other words, WHAT MADE U DO IT?

was it: pressure from your boy freind (i.e u dnt want to hurt his feelings)?
was it to show appreciation for the lots of things he has done for u?
was it because u were forced (as inn despoiled)
was it due to the fact that all your friends have done it and dey tell u it was a wonderful experience?
was it just an impulse nu got??

[/size]
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Kunbee: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
ALl of the above tongue
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by iice(f): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2010
Why can't it be because you thought it was the right time for you? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by InkedNerd(f): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2010
iice:

Why can't it be because you thought it was the right time for you? undecided

Yeah, I agree. Why wasn't that an option?
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by obstead200(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2010
Why can't it be because you thought it was the right time for you? 

SORRY LADIES, DAT WAS AN OPTION INEVER THOUGHT OF.
CONSIDER IT ADDED TO THE OPTIONS LIST.

MORE RESPONSES NEEDED
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by SAGoddess: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2010
Raging hormones made me do it *sobbing*, it wasn't me! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by MissyB1(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2010
SA Goddess:

Raging hormones made me do it *sobbing*, it wasn't me!   grin  grin  grin
I swear! grin
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by nellaluv(f): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2010
It could be out of curiousity or maybe experiment, that kain tin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by nellaluv(f): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2010
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by SALady(f): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2010
I'll admit peer pressure. My boyfriend was happy with his virgin girlfriend and he was not going to rush anything, but then I brought it up.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by virusexe(m): 2:41am On Jul 08, 2010
obstead200:

[size=13pt]I was discussing with a lady, a casual friend of mine recently and our discussion somehow veered into sex and the issue of virginity.

The lady informed me, and swore on her mother's life that she is still a virgin.

Given the fact that she is a very beautiful and sexy girl, in a highly impressionable environment (a university campus) and she has no visible or obvious moral or religous convictions that would have prevented her from being deflowered, i naturally became curious and tried to find out from her, why exactly, and how, she has been able to keep herself all these while in the campus. Her answers were not satisfactory enough.

i decided that I would probably obtain more information if I could do a reverse engineering (i mean reverse research) on the control variable (i.e ladies who are no longer virgins)

so I have a question for such ladies on NL. I knw there are Lots of them (no offence meant please).

what was the immediate factor (i.e influencing factor) that led to your being deflowered? In other words, WHAT MADE U DO IT?

was it: pressure from your boy freind (i.e u dnt want to hurt his feelings)?
was it to show appreciation for the lots of things he has done for u?
was it because u were forced (as inn despoiled)
was it due to the fact that all your friends have done it and dey tell u it was a wonderful experience?
was it just an impulse nu got??

[/size]

first of all this are personal and private matters and if ur friend tells u she is still a virgin,its her body not yours, soo my advise(stay out of women matters)
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by obstead200(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
first of all this are personal and private matters and if your friend tells u she is still a virgin,its her body not yours, soo my advise(stay out of women matters)

someone is getting uncomfortable with a harmless question?

Don't worry, this is a public forum and we all use screen names. nobody knows ur face. so feel free to make ur comments.

moreover, it is just a research.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by 190: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
i never expected nairaland gurls 2 answer this questions!
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by whiteroses(f): 2:40am On Jul 10, 2010
my 1st bf he'd write me letters i'd read and weep, sex never crossed my mind i just liked him and i was happy and excited.
I visited him one day and returned home disvirgined, i hate that guy
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by 190: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^
I wish i were the one~
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by whiteroses(f): 1:41am On Jul 11, 2010
glad you were not. abi na ayo dem call you?
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by InkedNerd(f): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2010
obstead200:

SORRY LADIES, DAT WAS AN OPTION INEVER THOUGHT OF.
CONSIDER IT ADDED TO THE OPTIONS LIST.

MORE RESPONSES NEEDED

Ok, since you changed your options, my answer is because it felt right for me. I've always bee a sexual person. When I was 18, I thought I was ready but after sitting down and thinking about it, I realized I wasn't ready for sex. I will admit though, the hormones were taking a toll on me. I lost my virginity when I was 21, and I don't regret it wink
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Odunnu: 3:19am On Jul 11, 2010
SA Goddess:

Raging hormones made me do it *sobbing*, it wasn't me! grin grin grin
So u sef don chop d apple?
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by 190: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, since you changed your options, my answer is because it felt right for me. I've always bee a sexual person. When I was 18, I thought I was ready but after sitting down and thinking about it, I realized I wasn't ready for sex. I will admit though, the hormones were taking a toll on me. I lost my virginity when I was 21, and I don't regret it wink

I hope you didnt vomit so much blood then~
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by cyntlating(f): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2010
@ poster pls ask ur  gf(s),wife,sistas n ur moda wht made dem do it,dis shud serve as primary resarch NL shud be secondary, waitng 4 answer
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by 190: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2010
^^
why are u insulting people all over the place undecided
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by XerXesNG(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2010
lmao!!
Interesting,
Dude answer is
85% do it for the killing hormones (60% of this 85 like this guy too much to tell him no for the fifth time)
5% for reward (the guy has done so much, but I think the give sex for that reason, not virginity)
5% experimental/peer pressure
1% forced
4% for the mysterious nature of ladies!

There,
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by queeneve: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2010
What if she accidentically fall on the DICC? You know that can happen, wink
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by XerXesNG(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2010
lmao!, hahaha
Yeah but then it would break! (Hold up, can it break?)
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by queeneve: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2010
Just know that a woman can lose her hyman (which is a thin attached skin covering the womanly hole) just by riding a horse or a bike. 

So you tell me if fallin on a hard, erected, black, veiny, throbbing, enlongated, mushroomy, slightly curved, and vibrating dicc won't break a hyman,

Uhmm I be right back, I got an urge for a dic, hot dog cool
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by iice(f): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I feel you. I just logically went about it as i do with almost everything grin
To say my bf then was shocked was an understatement grin grin I had the rep of being a fallen girl. . .quite comedic how moronic people can be with their perceptions cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Marhoski(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2010
:d
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by bug24(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2010
grin grin grin

plz ladiezzz post more.

{runs into the kitchen, raised the curtain, peeps and waits.}
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by madlady(f): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2010
Curiosity.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by evertrue: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2010
I always wished 4 it sinc i was a kid. became 15 and couldnt wait to let the raging hormones out. it was a surprise i didnt do it earlier. waitin another year could have killed me.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by bxcode(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^ At15!!! mehn dats too early.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by InkedNerd(f): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2010
190:

I hope you didnt vomit so much blood then~

What do you mean you hope I didn't vomit so much blood? I hope you're not trying to insult me angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies / What Is Your Relationsjip Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.