Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Don't view - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't view (1648 Views)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wifeโ€™s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't view by Chinny024(f): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Where's is immediate thunder biko..you have a candidate ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Don't view by Foodqueen(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
And what happens after the new wife too give birth and she have stretch marks, add weight and even have tummy fat

Divorce again?
Re: Don't view by Tayorshd87: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
wunmi590:

This is the more reason why kids need to be restrained from getting married, so that we won't be hearing things like this from a supposed adult...

How will you feel if your inlaw divorce your sister just because of that statement?

You said she's 99% wife material, why not get something to help her clear the marks and help her loose weight...

I leave here in peace โœŒ๏ธ

Can you assist with anything to clean d marks??
Re: Don't view by JeffreyJunior: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Can I divorce a wife full of stretch mark all over her body after birth?
because presently i don't feel attracted to her anymore because anytime she is naked her arm thighs laps etc are all full of stretch mark and she added fat after birth which caused all this like am not interested again ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

Although she be 99% wife material but ๐Ÿค”

What can I do on this case cos am feeling like getting married to someone else.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Yes, biko divorce her asap.

She deserves to be with a "simp" that will accept her and her body full of stretch mark.โ˜น
Re: Don't view by Karleb(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is a joke. grin
Re: Don't view by Gloriagee(f): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
How long has it been since she gave birth? Cant you work with her to lose weight by going to the gym, setting up an exercise regime and encouraging her to eat healthy.
For stretchmarks try shea butter, bio oil.

You have zero filter but i assume she loves you so be kinder to her.

Tayorshd87:
because presently i don't feel attracted to her anymore because anytime she is naked her arm thighs laps etc are all full of stretch mark and she added fat after birth which caused all this like am not interested again ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

What can I do on this case cos am feeling like getting married to someone else.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Don't view by Mimicle101: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tayorshd87:

As a man who fully understands what you a saying.

First let me tell you that all you have written here can be super offensive to ladies and to even some men.

I will assume it that you are still ignorant and naive!

So I will help here.

What your wife is experiencing is naturally normal.

Most woman experience one or two of the things you said, some all of them while some even more that your wife didn't experience after child bearing.

So calm down.

Stretch marks will be gone with time.

Body fat will be gone with time

Infact her body will return back to almost normal with time.

With eating healthy, abit of exercise she will be oky.

But wait o!

Are you not responsible for the child?

Are you only responsible for the child alone. And she is responsible for her body changes?

Common na... reason it na.

1 Like

Re: Don't view by Mimicle101: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Can you assist with anything to clean d marks??

Some use Casto oil or stuff like that.

But it didn't work on my wife.

What I know is that. Fat and marks disappeared with time.

So Mr calm down... and take care of your wife and baby.

1 Like

Re: Don't view by Tayorshd87: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mimicle101:

Some use Casto oil or stuff like that.

But it didn't work on my wife.

What I know is that. Fat and marks disappeared with time.

So Mr calm down... and take care of your wife and baby.

Yes have made a research even on the internet and discovered marks doesn't really have cure like no actual solution with evidence but i pray it disappears with time as u claim รณรฒ thanks a million ๐Ÿ™
Re: Don't view by Tayorshd87: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gloriagee:
How long has it been since she gave birth? Cant you work with her to lose weight by going to the gym, setting up an exercise regime and encouraging her to eat healthy.
For stretchmarks try shea butter, bio oil.

You have zero filter but i assume she loves you so be kinder to her.

Thanks mama i appreciate ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Don't view by Love800(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wife is different from galfriend
Re: Don't view by frozen70(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Go ahead of you wish
Re: Don't view by sisisioge: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala for women who marry unintelligent selfish MFs!
Re: Don't view by talented321: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Truth is life no go balance again, both genders dey collect wotowoto, the other day a man sponsor his girlfriend or wife to go school abroad, but when madam gain ground she say the mancbi is disgusting to her. It just the reality of life, people today don't mind how you will feel when they break your heart they only think about theirselves
Gadafii:
And the wife go think say she get man for her life
Re: Don't view by pansophist(m): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Did you took the "for better for worse vow"? If yes, then what did you think the pledge was? You think it's national anthem? Stretch mark is not a valid reason to divorce your wife. Come on, how wicked can you be?

I can only imagine how your wife feels knowing that she can't feel secure in your arms. You make her more insecure than the outside world. I feel sorry for her.

No, don't divorce your wife, this is not an advice, it's a command. Your children wil grow and if they knew that this was the reason you left their mother, you'll be a sad old man.

You are not perfect yourself. Maybe you have pot belly, probably short (Nigerians generally ain't tall), and who knows what else she endures, but she is not dumping you, why would you now do such?

This is sad. But if you proceed with your decisions, you must make peace with one thing. And it is that you must know the future consequences of today's actions..

If you accept what ever will come your way later, then so be it. I wish your wife all the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't view by akaahs(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Tayorshd87:

I didn't ask you to abuse me man am just asking for an option
To even have that thoughts is evil talk more of considering divorcing her. Aren't u a wicked man??
Re: Don't view by Omakraid(f): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Happening to me presently ..
If not for society i feel like sending the bull away ๐Ÿ˜ก
Posts like this and comments like the above are not nice for a woman you said gives you peace.. Pregnancy results in a lot of changes in a woman's body. I'm sure she doesn't like seeing it either and she might be ashamed to talk about it with you her husband. There are lots of stretch mark creams you can Google, someone also suggested laser treatment..

Work with her on her weight, exercises and health eating helps. 1yrs + post birth, I'm still yet to regain pre pregnancy body which I don't like at all but when I looked at the reason why I'm like this (my baby), I'm forever grateful.

Lastly, many men will give whatever it will cost them to make their wives look like a "BULL" as long as they'll have kids to call their own.
Re: Don't view by malaria(f): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
This one was not informed at all
Re: Don't view by austine4real(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin

Just because of stretch marks

Re: Don't view by CaptMarvel(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tayorshd87:

She should be the one planning to divorce you because it seems your brain has moved from your head to your bumbum ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway if you want to hear, Marriage is till death do you part. Buy stretch Mark cream for her to clean up and use, I'm sure her skin will get better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Food That I Bought For N300 In Makurdi (photos) / Husband Punches Wife / Is It wrong to correct ones parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.