Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. (30777 Views)

Two-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Gbagada, Lagos (Photo) / NEWS Over 50 Persons Escape Death As Hotel Collapses In Abakaliki / Metro View Hotel Collapses In Ebonyi, 60 People Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by gloryman91: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2023
Since PBAT assumed office, NTA has taken the leadership roles back in reportage.

Unlike during the lying machine man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by kokorokoman: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2023
so na only NTA come be news network for nigeria?
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by Gbenga4ever1411: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Our politicians are still backward in this country why demolishing projects built by your predecessor because of hatred anyway what goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by me69: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Shedrack777:
yes! we must demolish everything built by gandollar even if it's usefull
mumu

1 Like

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2023
The Imo State script being used in Kano. Kano has been peaceful and progressive through the years but watch how political vendetta destroys a land. Tinubu should not be like Buhari by allowing them to destroy Kano but rather call the new stupiid Governor to order.

2 Likes

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by JOemmy(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Fulani northerners and their brutal ways of doing things so the governor can't even give them a warning notice and make make sure no one is inside the building before going ahead to pull down the hotel?

1 Like

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by TinubuSlave(f): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2023
DavSagacity:
This is bad.
It's the innocent people of the state that are feeling the impact and dieing as the New Administration is trying to return sanity to the State.
Gandollar should be arrested to account for all these atrocities and illegality he perpetrated as Governor
you fools will just be opening your gutter mouth to spew rubbish.
You lack sense
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2023
Let him continue, another four years is around the corner.

chatinent:
I don’t understand how a new governor will begin his administration with demolition rather than building.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by udemzyudex(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2023
Na them use their hand do themselves.
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by kenniekool(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Nigeria politicians and politics of bitterness and vandetta, instead demolishing building structures why not convert it and make use of it for the betterment of the people. It can be converted to a health center or a shopping mall, we will never learn in this country.

1 Like

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by wegevv: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

No, it’s not..

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics is when you’re not forming alliances, building political bridges, then appear some months to election that *it’s the turn of your region* The likes of Kwankwaso are bridge builders!

What’s happening in Kano now is the rift between Ganduje/Kwankwaso! They’re settling scores or they’re just playing the masses!

Honest question then General: do you approve of the lawless demolitions going on in Kano? Do you know if the masses approve of this too? I say "lawless" not to be critical but simply meaning there has not been any court judgement on the issue as far as we know.
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by muykem: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2023
The foolish governor has successfully killed many people just for no reason. He should thank God that humans life is not too valued over there.
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by Mrfeel: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2023
Amunethseranu:
is that not nzogbu nzogbu politics of soludo?
Soludo demolishing government properties in Kano?
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by Slynation(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Hotel or uncompleted building...??
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by GeneralPula: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
wegevv:

Honest question then General: do you approve of the lawless demolitions going on in Kano? Do you know if the masses approve of this too? I say "lawless" not to be critical but simply meaning there has not been any court judgement on the issue as far as we know.
Never bro..

If you check my previous post on the threads relating to this demolition, I totally condemned it!

I’ve been against it since the guy started with the first building he demolished..

It doesn’t make sense. The monument he recently destroyed is so cute, yet they destroyed it! Things are not suppose to be like that..

2 Likes

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by beliazars: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2023
Tax payers money is being wasted for rivalry, this is not good. Why no ot arrest Ganduje and proscute him? Eight years aspired for will slso come to pass and kano state will remain. Haba, take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by Solababa91(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2023
I condemn in all forms these demolitions, the States resources should not be wasted in the name of settling scores. Ganduje never demolished Kwankwaso's legacy, he only erased his name of them, repainted some too but didn't demolish them. If I can remember Kano people voted a Governor which is clearly not Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by Solababa91(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2023
Solababa91:
I condemn in all forms these demolitions, the States resources should not be wasted in the name of settling scores. Ganduje never demolished Kwankwaso's legacy, he only erased his name of them, repainted some too but didn't demolish them. If I can remember Kano people voted a Governor which is clearly not Kwankwaso. The Forevermore should think well, a good name is better than plenty riches, his name would be tempted for either good or bad, not Kwankwaso's
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by olisaEze(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
This Kano State Governor should be reminded of Ihedioha who also thought he would be on a four year demolition rampage, but got kicked out after only 9 months! grin
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
5 Keys To Be Freed From Financial Captivity

Apostle J.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQHYDECfxfk
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by hafeeanubasy: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
But why is kwankwaso always be the women speaking on behalf of the governor?
Is the governor a baby?
Re: Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. by LivingSage: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Abba gidagida the destroyerangry

How can someone's vision and mission in first weeks in office be demolishing his predecessor's work.
He hasn't done one project on his own, what a Governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) / The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" / Help Needed. I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate Within Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.