Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives (51558 Views)

Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Anything against Atiku and Obi now na strait to front page.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by abbeyfel: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
Atiku has never won an elective exercise in his life, so he is no match for Wike. I don't like Wike's growing influence, but Atiku and Amaechi politicking tilts towards emotions than pragmatism.
See as you just expose your ignorance to the public! Before you make your opinion known publicly, do your research first! Stop showing so much confidence in error like this...
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by hafeeanubasy: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
The moment Biafran terrorists hate you,your greatness is near .The moment they start hailing you,your fall is near.If I lie ask

GEJ
FfK
Fayose
Saraki
Ike Ekweremadu
Yari
Oluwole oke
Dogara
Atiku

Pethief OBI is next!

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Hon. Wole Oke is my brother from Esa-Oke. I’m hoping he will emerge as the minority leader but if the politics favour Chinda, so be it.
I'm not sure if the man is active in Oriade I'm from there too

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Samogloby: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Talking like a toddler! Atiku is a baby politician and Wike couldn't win PDP primary. Dey play.
Sorrynovex:
Atiku is a baby politician

#sorrynovex
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
i did say it earlier Atiku perfectly suited @Reno Omokri trader slot alloted to Obi,Atiku "s politiking and charisma is zero
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Martinsmine(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wike na brainbox
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Parachoko: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
Atiku has never won an elective exercise in his life, so he is no match for Wike. I don't like Wike's growing influence, but Atiku and Amaechi politicking tilts towards emotions than pragmatism.
Atiku won the Adamawa Governorship Election
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Successlane: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Elelenwo is big, where I stayed a couple of years ago, they used federal light

Which side of Elelenwo, please?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Samogloby: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please,stop responding to toddler on this forum,90percent of people on this forum don't know anything.
abbeyfel:
See as you just expose your ignorance to the public! Before you make your opinion known publicly, do your research first! Stop showing so much confidence in error like this...

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by alobright17(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol, Another Wike hype.

But he couldn't floor him in Two PDP Presidential primaries.
grin grin

It's like winning Carling Cup but losing Champions league to your opponent.
Winning anyone of the cups makes you a champion but in this case Atiku didn’t win any trophy .

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Owaincouncil: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wike has always been winning since his days as LG chairman to minister, to Governor and even defeating atiku at the general presidential poll.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Ologogoro: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
PussyKing:
This Chinda that his Place still can't get ordinary prepaid meter to have stable light

Internal roads are all bad in his area make ona just dey play

How is Esa Oke where Oluwole Oke hails from? Do they have light ? Isn't it protest after protest by the students of the school there over light issue.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by akwarandu(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:

Stop giving fake news, how old are you? Do ur research well, Atiku won the adamawa state governorship election in 1999 before Obj nominated him as his running mate and burni harun his then deputy took over .
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Nyamiri: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
press9jatv:
Veteran Honourable Oluwole Oke will still emerged as the minority leader of the 10th house of Reps

Afi emerged naa. Olodo oshi.
Using past tense for future purposes.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by highchief1: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
RAND250:
And some wailers believed wike is gone politically lol grin
na 4 months old obidient politicians.what do you expect from neophytes

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Kobicove(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Afamed:

Atiku does not look like a real politician to me

His time has passed and if he knows hat is good for him he should retire from partisan politics undecided
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by thegooddieyoung: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
The dude may be Gen-Z shal

Ihenzy:

Sorry to ask, how old are you?
Atiku was elected Governor before he got picked as vice president
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by highchief1: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thisis2raw:
funny how I saw some posts here, saying wike is finished once his 2nd tenure elapses
lol no yahoo boys political analysis u wan Dey reason?

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Britishpea: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Aphrygian:
This is big lie bro,there is an ongoing air force base construction presently before you enter ESA Oke,he constructed a games village at Ijebu jesha

Lol that project has been there for more than 5 years untouched. They now use it for farming. I’m not abusing him or anything. But they just need to do more.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Drbarmes(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol, Another Wike hype.

But he couldn't floor him in Two PDP Presidential primaries.
grin grin

It's like winning Carling Cup but losing Champions league to your opponent.
After winning the party primary, where is ur Atiku? Atleast Wike is still relevant in our politics
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Abaman001(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
They are doing the internal roads now at Elelenwo. The governor instructed the new administration to do it at a commissioning before he handed over.
Still hoping, not yet started, it's just a promise made on behalf of the current governor when he could not do just one after several promises he made when he was the governor, so that of Elelenwo internal road construction is a hope upon hope.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Afamed:

Atiku does not look like a real politician to me

What does a real politician look like?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by rippa(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
Wicked Wike has shown Atiku that he knows more about politics than him.
The Turaki should just retire himself.
The humiliation is just too much
Any yet same Atiku dismantled Wike in the most important election of Wike life at the PDP primaries
Dey play
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by EdiskyHarry: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
You can't just hate this man wike
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Drbarmes:

After winning the party primary, where is ur Atiku? Atleast Wike is still relevant in our politics

For whose benefit?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by fabolouz1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mr Atiku inconsistency is his albatross .
He has been in the game for so long and yet fulfilling his dreams of been the no.1 citizen is all but gone.
He contested with late chief m.k.o abiola for the presidential ticket of the sdp but lost out .
Contested as a governor under pdp and won but former president obasanjo prevailed on him to be his running mate & he relinquished his position as the governor elect .
Then an opportunity came in 2003 when the Governor's and the people democratic movement , a powerful pressure group back then prevailed upon him to contest against his boss and though he agreed initially , pres. Obasanjo Hoodwinked him , even knelt down begging him to allow him complete his second term and he will handover to him.
That singular action has been a regret he will have to live with for the rest of his life.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:

Where we're u in 1999?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Unchecked: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Have u used one before? When u do u will understand why most areas reject it and not just the kings in elelenwo alone.

Asked sometime ago I was told the kings rejected it.

I was like how can someone reject civilization??

Why reject prepaid meter because you don't want to pay bills?

They don't have any good light bro[/quote]
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by salbis(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
. He won gubernatorial election in Adamawa 1999.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by hopexter(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mynd44:

From the moment Atiku lost the election, Wike became the leader of the party.

Dude legit instigated Ayu's removal

Even before the election, Wike was the leader of the party while Atiku was enjoying himself in Saudi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.