Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives (51536 Views)

Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by BabaIbo: 12:07am On Jun 17, 2023
senatordave1:

It is a proxy fight.atiku supported oke,wike supported chinda.you be closet atiku fan

Go and sit down somewhere abeg.

Since I have been seeing your comments here, all your views or predictions na zero.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2023
BabaIbo:

Go and sit down somewhere abeg.

Since I have been seeing your comments here, all your views or predictions na zero.

I predicted tinubu to win the double nomination case,akpabio and Abbas to win and chinda to win
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by kayuseful: 2:08am On Jun 17, 2023
RAND250:
And some wailers believed wike is gone politically lol grin
You should know anyone they support always lose
And anyone they hate wins

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Aiel123: 5:49am On Jun 17, 2023
senatordave1:
Wike will get pdp ticket in 2027..cc aiel123
I can't rule out the possibility but with the way he's going with Tinubu, I'm not sure he will go into contest with him.
And you know how it will be in the north... about wanting a southerner complete his tenure rather than voting another in
Is minority leader not a purely PDP affair?
Does APC lawmakers votes?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by maxzzo1(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol, Another Wike hype.

But he couldn't floor him in Two PDP Presidential primaries.
grin grin

It's like winning Carling Cup but losing Champions league to your opponent.

Very bad analyst.... Winning Carling cup far better atleast u have a silver ware than being a finalist without a silver ware at champion league
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Kukutenla: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2023
obembet:
Even oluwole oke voted for Goodwill Apabio grin
Cmon!! Don't just rush to type. Think

How can a Reps member vote for Senate president.
And you are even laughing
Cmon!!
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by tesppidd: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2023
maxzzo1:

Very bad analyst.... Winning Carling cup far better atleast u have a silver ware than being a finalist without a silver ware at champion league
So in your "good" analysis, what is the thing that Wike won in his direct contest with Atiku?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Aiel123:

I can't rule out the possibility but with the way he's going with Tinubu, I'm not sure he will go into contest with him.
And you know how it will be in the north... about wanting a southerner complete his tenure rather than voting another in
Is minority leader not a purely PDP affair?
Does APC lawmakers votes?

I think wike will contest to make it easier for tinubu.minority leader is not just for pdp but other opposition parties like lp,nnpp too.apc is not involved...
I just sent you a mail
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Aiel123: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
senatordave1:

I think wike will contest to make it easier for tinubu.minority leader is not just for pdp but other opposition parties like lp,nnpp too.apc is not involved...
I just sent you a mail
Looks likely
A mail?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2023
Aiel123:

Looks likely
A mail?

Chinda might have gotten 40% of pdp and 90% of nnpp,lp, sdp
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Aiel123: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2023
senatordave1:

Chinda might have gotten 40% of pdp and 90% of nnpp,lp, sdp
What I heard was that the PDP held a meeting themselves. LP held their too. It wasn't a combined affair.
LP took the deputy minority leader from Anoacha fed constituency.
For Chinda to emerge even among PDP means he's either popular among his colleague or they are beginning to shift to Wike or may even be some kind of settlement with the G5
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Aiel123:

What I heard was that the PDP held a meeting themselves. LP held their too. It wasn't a combined affair.
LP took the deputy minority leader from Anoacha fed constituency.
For Chinda to emerge even among PDP means he's either popular among his colleague or they are beginning to shift to Wike or may even be some kind of settlement with the G5

Guwor emerged as speaker.ill have preferred itsekiri
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Aiel123: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2023
senatordave1:

Guwor emerged as speaker.ill have preferred itsekiri
No itsekiri contested
Itsekiri won't have anybody in the present government. COS no, SSG no, Speaker no,D.Speaker no,
Even Isoko aren't happy.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Aiel123:

No itsekiri contested
Itsekiri won't have anybody in the present government. COS no, SSG no, Speaker no,D.Speaker no,
Even Isoko aren't happy.

At least okowa candidate didn't emerge.who is the majority leader.how many assembly seats did apc and lp win
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Aiel123: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2023
senatordave1:

At least okowa candidate didn't emerge.who is the majority leader.how many assembly seats did apc and lp win
APC won 7 seat
Ethiope West,Udu,Ughelli north 1 and Ughelli north 2,Burutu 1/2 ( I don't know the constituency but they won one of the two Burutu state constituency)
One of Warri South.
I don't know who won Uvwie constituency but it's either APC or labor.
Who do you think Okowa supported for speaker.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Aiel123:

APC won 7 seat
Ethiope West,Udu,Ughelli north 1 and Ughelli north 2,Burutu 1/2 ( I don't know the constituency but they won one of the two Burutu state constituency)
One of Warri South.
I don't know who won Uvwie constituency but it's either APC or labor.
Who do you think Okowa supported for speaker.

Okowa supported the isoko candidate I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.