Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives (51556 Views)

Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by obembet(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Even oluwole oke voted for Goodwill Apabio grin

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by lakesidepapa(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Hon. Wole Oke is my brother from Esa-Oke. I’m hoping he will emerge as the minority leader but if the politics favour Chinda, so be it.

OH seunmsg is from my side.. Obokun agbe e oo..

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by nazicartel(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
Atiku has never won an elective exercise in his life, so he is no match for Wike. I don't like Wike's growing influence, but Atiku and Amaechi politicking tilts towards emotions than pragmatism.
Do your research very well before opening mouth waa on public discussions
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by PussyKing(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Elelenwo is big, where I stayed a couple of years ago, they used federal light

Not anymore
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
lakesidepapa:

OH seunmsg is from my side.. Obokun agbe e oo..

I’m from Okemesi Ekiti and not Esaoke. Okenesi and Esaoke are neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Asswipemod: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆🤣. Salesman ayé! You know say I sabi what's up.😉 Pretend all you want that you are Abuja based and all, but we both know you reside in Ibadan. Your moniker and the Ekiti indigene thing gave you out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by hafeeanubasy: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Afamed:

Atiku does not look like a real politician to me
Fact!
Very overrated.

Na money he dey use!
No negotiation skills and intelligentce

He also do NZOGBU NZOGBU alot

If you observe, Atiku doesn't have original true followers or supporters of his own.What he does is to hijack PDP supporters.That is why they don't born him well to contest under another platforms

6 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by nisai: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Is Esaoke ijesa or ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by ijustdey: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Cc Nlfpmod
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by seunmsg(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
nisai:
Is Esaoke ijesa or ekiti?

Esa oke is an Ijesha town in Osun state. It’s a border community between Osun and Ekiti state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Best of luck
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by dadabryth: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wike the Man
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by AmazingELixir: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
lipsrsealed

Wike has formed a new party PDAPC with inspiration from the BAT.

Nobody knows where he stands now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Britishpea: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wole Okes (Mukoro) type of politics is money politics. His inner caucus game is still underway. He gives jobs to the indigents of Oriade/Obokun but he’s not attracted any development from the federal to his home town till date , even after spending about 16 years in the house as a rep.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Menclothing: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Atiku candidate on loose lolz
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Tingotoe: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mynd44:

From the moment Atiku lost the election, Wike became the leader of the party.

Dude legit instigated Ayu's removal
Bullshit. Wike can never be the leader of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Aphrygian(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wooow,so you are from ESA Oke? I played the guitar on the popular jingle bode bright did for wole Oke
seunmsg:
Hon. Wole Oke is my brother from Esa-Oke. I’m hoping he will emerge as the minority leader but if the politics favour Chinda, so be it.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Diddycsbsb: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
I laughed at some fools calling Atiku baby politician,. Useless Wike can never get to the level of Atiku come today come next. Wike is a rebel wike is a snitch and even tinubu knows this very well and I
believe they have told him to be careful with the drunkard 🥴🍺. ..

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
kahal29:

https://leadership.ng/reps-wike-floors-atiku-as-chinda-emerges-minority-leader/

Cc asobo1, Fergie001,I told you guys that chinda will emerge minority leader.another prediction gone right
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by AfonjaConehead: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
seunmsg:
But..but..but we thought you are from Lagos state!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by jayAjoku(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
All of you that swore with your lives that Wike’s political Career is finished una go cry fresh tears oo 😭😭🤣😂🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Tingotoe: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
Atiku has never won an elective exercise in his life, so he is no match for Wike. I don't like Wike's growing influence, but Atiku and Amaechi politicking tilts towards emotions than pragmatism.
Atiku was elected governor of Adamawa state in 1999 so what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Tonytonex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Atiku is a baby politician

#sorrynovex
that man too dull.
GEJ pass am sef

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Aphrygian(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is big lie bro,there is an ongoing air force base construction presently before you enter ESA Oke,he constructed a games village at Ijebu jesha
Britishpea:
Wole Okes (Mukoro) type of politics is money politics. His inner caucus game is still underway. He gives jobs to the indigents of Oriade/Obokun but he’s not attracted any development from the federal to his home town till date , even after spending about 16 years in the house as a rep.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by AfonjaConehead: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Lagos state Assembly must pass bill to protect true Lagos state indigenes.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by senatordave1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wike will get pdp ticket in 2027..cc aiel123

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Ihenzy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
Sorry to ask, how old are you?
Atiku was elected Governor before he got picked as vice president
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by onuman: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Atiku Abubakar had since floored Wike.
Wike is about to go into political oblivion by rigging presidential election and getting caught.
Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by samwillyco1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Oil money at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Governor Ikpeazu's Son, Chinedu, Storms Event In An Official Convoy / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari / Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.