Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates (37018 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

INEC need to follow the result collation as stipulated in the electoral act.

Several complaint on what is declared been different from what is declared at Collation center which INEC REFUSES to check from IREV as stipulated in thr EA 2022 because there was nothing on IREV

No witness has testified to this so far
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by slivertongue: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Irev is secondary evidence via adeleke vs oyetola.you must prove your case with physical results from the polling units raw

garfield1 you didn't troll
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
sogodihno:

Oya bring obi election results in Zamfara, kano, sokoto, kebbi, jigawa, yobe etc
Its in court already,Obi scored more than 25% in Kaduna, Adamawa too

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MatrixCircle: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

It does not change who the winner is.it still puts tinubu as the winner.just as two states were proven,you must prove the other states.mere assumptions are not tenable in court sir.it is over.

It's not yet uhuru!!! Putting an eye on other states APC won means LP or PDP results must have been massively deducted and added to APC . That's what is been also proven and the evidences are there in court from INEC's own documents. This will knock out huge figures from APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shantyken:

We are here to learn and unlearn wat we learned. I remember either last week or this week the OP made a post and garfield1 corrected him likewise him(IamV) and they both took the correction without issues. If senatordave1 make a post and u have a clear understanding of wat it should u can as well correct him for public to learn too. No be everybody be pro-obidat or pro-BATSHET.

Personally,I understand the angle you're aiming at,but you need to understand that ,first and foremost,the senator & Garfield monicker is operated by one person.

He's not here to teach or learn, he's only here to destructively criticize everything we do here.
Mischievously pick on every comment we point about the proceedings,and ridicule the witness and the Petitioners legal team.

He have been a mainstay in my threads,so,I know what I'm talking about.

He's not someone you engage with in a constructive conversation.
You may be able to take corrections,I may be able to take corrections,but the individual behind that senator monicker will NEVER take corrections or agree that he is wrong at point.

Is that the character that wants to learn ?

He is a nuisance,and I mean every damn words.
He's just pretending to be reasonable today.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by BabaRamota1980: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
sogodihno:

Just shvt up! Did Peter obi get significant votes from SW?

The only way to win without NE and NW is to get overwhelming votes in all the south and NC

I believe our emphasis on WINS is overrated.

Tinubu has proven in this election that the constitutional requirement for minimum 25% in a 2/3rd spread of 36+FCT is the best pathway to victory.

NW and NW have significant number of LGs combined that loosing both regions is sure to deny victory to any candidate that carries all of South and NC.

Follow the LGs when you compute victory maps, they are more relevant than States. The grassroot is where victory is.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixCircle:

It's not yet uhuru!!! Putting an eye on other states APC won means LP or PDP results must have been massively deducted and added to APC . That's what is been also proven and the evidences are there in court from INEC's own documents. This will knock out huge figures from APC.

It is uhuru.from the analysis of today prof, everything is regular except rivers and benue which if deducted will not change anything.another anomaly is 18000 blurred results.he failed to cross-check whether the physical results were not blurred.you cannot depend on one copy when there are several other copies.why didn't they complain that the physical copies were also blurred
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its in court already,Obi scored more than 25% in Kaduna, Adamawa too

Not true.that is not what it states.the only difference is obi won rivers and benue but other states are same except for the blurred results
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

I believe our emphasis on WINS is overrated.

Tinubu has proven in this election that the constitutional requirement for minimum 25% in a 2/3rd spread of 36+FCT is the best pathway to victory.

NW and NW have significant number of LGs combined that loosing both regions is sure to deny victory to any candidate that carries all of South and NC.

Follow the LGs when you compute victory maps, they are more relevant than States. The grassroot is where victory is.

Worst case scenario is 18000 units cancelled and rerun ordered with tinubu still winning

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
slivertongue:

garfield1 you didn't troll

Lp are simply making allegations without concrete evidence.theu came close with the blurred results but must back it with other copies
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ncoolsome(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Those are hearsays and wild allegations.lp hasn't proven anything except that they may have won two states which changes nothing

If u won 2 states and u weren't given what the tendencies u didn't win more...they are building the facts gradually...think

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shikini: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wow
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
ncoolsome:

If u won 2 states and u weren't given what the tendencies u didn't win more...they are building the facts gradually...think

You must prove you won more not just assume.the prof already did a full analysis and his final analysis is what is there before the court.theres nothing more to build
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Again oga,tribunal doesn't convict sir.their jurisdiction doesn't extend there.how many times would I tell you this?

Unfortunately,the prof should have compared the irev copy with lp and police copies before bringing it to court which means he has a limited and unreliable analysis.
I think d prof is just a witness & might not be privy to the real results wit d LPs legal team

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kukutenla: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

He said it is a collation system at first and changed his mind later which gives doubt
He was asked if the irev is a collation centre which he said no. But said irev is a collation system.
I expect you know the difference even with poor education.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

He was asked if the irev is a collation centre which he said no. But said irev is a collation system.
I expect you know the difference even with poor education.

He at first said it's a collation system
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by BabaRamota1980: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Worst case scenario is 18000 units cancelled and rerun ordered with tinubu still winning

I agree 100%, except....it sets legal precedence for future variables where contentions for victories are swept easily into reruns.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin

Would you like to test my knowledge? cheesy

I dont like empty brags.

No. I wouldn't want to insult my years of professional expertise in that manner cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

I think d prof is just a witness & might not be privy to the real results wit d LPs legal team

No.he actually confessed that lp commissioned him to analyse and collate the results using irev.it is the real thing
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ncoolsome(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The electoral act says transmit after election,it didn't say real time.transmusdion may be manual or electronic,it didn't say electronic.and all results are on irev which means transmission happened...

Obi has just five days left.if he bring witnesses to testify non transmission,it will only be few witnesses and will only affect those polling units.obi has lost sir

Yet after elections all the result after 4 months haven't been transmitted so when do they plan to complete the transmission 2027?!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
ncoolsome:

Yet after elections all the result after 4 months haven't been transmitted so when do they plan to complete the transmission 2027?!

The law says substantial compliance not full compliance
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Who stole any mandate? The prof data suggest tinubu still won
Why are you disgracing yourself my dear agbado supporter? grin Don't you know it's embarrassing? 🤣
Prof was not there as a witness to state who won or loss the election. He was there to defend his profession as a mathematician. 😎

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kukutenla: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Again oga,tribunal doesn't convict sir.their jurisdiction doesn't extend there.how many times would I tell you this?

Unfortunately,the prof should have compared the irev copy with lp and police copies before bringing it to court which means he has a limited and unreliable analysis.
What the Prof did was work on the exact data as uploaded on irev and he came back with the result that Benue and Rivers were rigged. The Tinubu defence team are not taking him up on that. Instead, they are claiming his work is incomplete because (as they assumed) he worked on samples which he replied that he worked with the "exact data" available on irev. The Tinubu team then want to push on the admissibility of irev by contending that it's not a collation centre where hard copies of EC8A are used which he replied that it's a collation system which he's very correct.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ncoolsome(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

You must prove you won more not just assume.the prof already did a full analysis and his final analysis is what is there before the court.theres nothing more to build

And u think LP won't submit the result of polling agent against what INEC has??this was meant to show 1st that some states were manipulated or how come Tinubu won in rivers or benue??keep watching..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kukutenla: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

He at first said it's a collation system
Exactly. So what are you arguing about? If you don't understand the difference between system and centre, consult a dictionary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

I agree 100%, except....it sets legal precedence for future variables where contentions for victories are swept easily into reruns.

The only issue is that based on adeleke vs oyetola supra,results or data that are transmitted to server are secondary or tertiary and unreliable.again,the prof failed to cross-check if the other copies were blurred...for instance if a photocopy of my ssce is blurred, common sense demands that my original will be perused except no other copy exist.same thing happened to apc in osun.they relied on server copy instead of looking at the primary data from bvas...
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by BabaRamota1980: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
00FFT00:

No. I wouldn't want to insult my years of professional expertise in that manner cheesy

Very good! Protecting yourself from such insults include keeping your professionalism intact by not divulging your expertise and academic status in a non-academic environment such as this one.

Just a reminder, you know you...but you don't know who is on other end.

Cheers! wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Did inec fail to transmit? They transmitted all results eventually except where the bvas malfunction or no network
Baba, does dis 94% something indicate dat INEC as successfully transmitted d full results?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

Exactly. So what are you arguing about? If you don't understand the difference between system and centre, consult a dictionary

And later he recanted meaning he doesn't know about irev
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
ncoolsome:

And u think LP won't submit the result of polling agent against what INEC has??this was meant to show 1st that some states were manipulated or how come Tinubu won in rivers or venue??keep watching..

They have submitted agent result without analysing it to the court.tjey only dumped it.the law is that you must not just show manipulation but show how it affected the entire results
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Geopex(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

What you failed to relaized is that He is working on Form EC8A

1. Form EC8A from PU agents available

And

2. Comparison to what is on IREV

Which he did, you can pushed on him what is not part of the task he is expected to carry out

Dey play, form EC8A for a party without agent in numerous polling units in SW,NE, NW on election. If they are rigged out in those locations. So pe otilo. Irev is rubbish, and u should forget on transmission or no transmission, too, forget Abt double nominations or not, also forget Abt drug case or no drug. All have been attended to in various court. The rulling will based their fact on existing court order and rullings..obi should focus on river and some states where they are clearly rigged out and where their agents have the copy of the real polling units result. Then lest see if the total will help them win and satisfy the needed requirements
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kukutenla:
What the Prof did was work on the exact data as uploaded on irev and he came back with the result that Benue and Rivers were rigged. The Tinubu defence team are not taking him up on that. Instead, they are claiming his work is incomplete because (as they assumed) he worked on samples which he replied that he worked with the "exact data" available on irev. The Tinubu team then want to push on the admissibility of irev by contending that it's not a collation centre where hard copies of EC8A are used which he replied that it's a collation system which he's very correct.

Actually irev does not collate but stores results or is a collection or storage of results except you don't know what collation is.rigging in benue and rivers is insignificant so no need to bother

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna / Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? / Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.