Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' (59370 Views)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Olat4421: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one
What is wrong with the Nigeria youth

If you see the violent insult I dey receive here just because am not a supporter of this administration

But one thing they are not aware is that ain't scared because am a real niggar and I will continue to criticise this administration

If not that this place is a faceless forum...the number of people way police for don arrest for too many because worse people are here on nairaland
u are also among because u are also tribal bigotry kind of person

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by freemanq(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Enjoy ur stay in the cell nigger!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Theboss001: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2023
omooba969:

Fixed smiley

Of course real hairy no cap cool
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by humilitypays(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2023
When you see the people always typing hateful comments against Igbos in real life, you will clearly see six things in them:

Poverty
Hopelessness
Wickedness
Depression
Frustration
Religious extremism

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by rajiedreez: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Good for him. Why will you be so evil till the extent of inciting horror and death on not just one person but an entire tribe. Freedom of speech has a limit
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2023
wrongman665:
They should lock this Ass hole throw the keys in atlantic ocean. All we need here is one Nigeria. cry

Yeah... Unfortunately, that ship has long sailed!

Nigeria will NEVER be one!!!

All politicians, including your current President, have ensured that!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by xangerar: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:
Abeg release him

It doesn’t change a thing

No dey do like say Tinubu is against tribal wars

Nigeria is not one and can never be one

The solution na to divide

Bet me you’ll never hear about this guy again they’ll release him this night

Such pessimism about the system. It took the police one month looking for him and within this one month it was not as though anybody had put a gun on them to do what they needed to do. What then makes you conclude assertively that they will "release him this night".

They didn't have to spend one month looking for him either, but they did.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by MightySparrow: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

This gorilla deserves to be thrown into the lagoon tongue

What about you?
Ihateheadslammer
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Unfortunately all tribes in Nigeria hate each other, yorubas hate igbos, igbos hate Yorubas, Hausa hate igbos, igbos hate hausas and so on.

The earlier we chase out ethnic bigotry from our system the better, a black man will accuse a white man of racism but that same black man have also forgotten that he's also a tribal bigot.

If we blacks don't love ourselves, do you expect the white people to respect us and hold us in high regards? no way.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Olat4421:
u are also among because u are also tribal bigotry kind of person

Not true... He simply doesn't like the current President! That's not tribalism!
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by wrongman665(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Nigeria is not one and can never be one. That is why you still hear the word one Nigeria decades after the civil war.

Have you ever heard any USA citizen saying one America or one USA? Did they not fight a civil war there too?

Buhari and the APC have divided this nation more than ever before and what they have done will sadly continue to be re echoed for generations to come
is just a matter of time, one day Nigeria will unite.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Squirrel1(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Ogbeni he is right. Start condemning the bigotry on Nairaland first. Do it consistently for just one week
please let me here word. Resident tribalist on this forum are igbos followed by Yorubas then those from the creek. You hardly see a nothern man expelling hatred on a public forum or anywhere else.

You can't sow hatred and reap goodness. It's doesn't work that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Lobotomy02: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2023
Good.

Inciting violence and bigotry must not be tolerated.

Ki won ju were si ewon, ko pe ni be.

Omo ale jatijati!
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Bulletproofgt: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Also arrest those that liked the tweets o....Awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Angelfrost(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Unfortunately all tribes in Nigeria hate each other, yorubas hate igbos, igbos hate Yorubas, Hausa hate igbos, igbos hate hausas and so on.

The earlier we chase out ethnic bigotry from our system the better, a black man will accuse a white man of racism but that same black man have also forgotten that he's also a tribal bigot.

If we blacks don't love ourselves, do you expect the white people to respect us and hold us in high regards? no way.

Tribalism will only end from where it originated: The Leadership at the top!

If an elected leader takes it upon himself to destroy nepotism and tribalism, he would have laid the foundation for unity in his country!

For starters, let all his appointments be strictly based on Merit and thrown equally across all tribes and ethnicities!
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by wrongman665(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Just the way they are doing Nnamdi Kanu.
you gat it, all we need is peace nothing else.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Neddstark: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2023
Yankiss:
Most hateful people are unexposed. They need to ventilate outside their tribal cauldrons. I have been classmates with other tribes. I have my best of friends outside my personal tribe. I cannot condemn a whole people just because of the inadequacy of one of theirs. In every 12 there must be a Judas. It has been the order since time immemorial.

I have seen many enlightened and exposed radical tribalists
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Starz825(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one

If you see the violent insult I dey receive here just because am not a supporter of this administration

But one thing they are not aware is that ain't scared because am a real niggar and I will continue to criticise this administration

If not that this place is a faceless forum...the number of people way police for don arrest for too many because worse people are here on nairaland

I'm one of your critics...

and na you dem suppose arrest...

you don't table your grudges against the present administration constructively...

you write like a toddler....

cos how can a reasonable person be castigating the president for removing the guys appointed by his predecessor and bringing on his own choice of appointees that he deem fit to be capable....

what's your business with that...

yours is for him to get the job done at the end of the day..regardless of who he chooses to appoint to office

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by saintkel(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Good one. I wholeheartedly support the swift action of the police on this, and i know for sure that most Yorubas if not all will support the police as well.

But mind you, if was the other way round you would see how all the ibos in the world and ohaneaze Ndigbo declare support for the person and accuse the the president of trying to persecute the ibos. This is the difference between the ibos and the others. After all, Kanu said worst than this and his boys have been killing innocent people across the SE, yet his people still backing him and calling for his release
and ur MC n co nko. ....r they in prison?
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Bigbash030384: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2023
PETEROBI AND HIS ANIMALISTICS FOLLOWERS SAYS WORST AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM. LEAVE THE BOY ALONE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Shorty1980: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2023
You can’t kill who pass your father
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by sukkot: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
LeoDeKing, Helinues, Ihordspy, Obembet what do you all have to say about this? 'cause it's the same agenda you all have been stylishly pushing on this forum.
You hateful lots are next.

Behold the face of hate!
are we sure this guy is yoruba though ? that nigga look like his name is chinonso kelechi ihedioha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by nedekid: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2023
They should free the kangaroo.
This one no mean am, na poverty worry him brain.
Meanwhile, they should give him native sponge to scrub that his feet well well.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Short man. Cold no dey, you wear sweater.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Xyzee: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2023
When people write things like this, could it be they don’t have friends from other tribes or what?
How can I write this when my friendship cuts across ethnic and religious divides? Just few days ago, I was telling my friend Abu (met him during NYSC in 2005) that I will be coming to see him in Zaria soon.
People are just too insensitive to the feelings of their compatriots in an already polarized country like Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by onuman: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2023
fergie001:

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Force PPRO

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7694523/lets-kill-all-igbos-twitter#123225850

There are other mad people like this Kehinde in Yoruba land.
Proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the SE and SS have sustained Nigeria, paid for the tuition fees of these mad people in Yoruba land. Yet, as they see Lagos also developed with proceeds from crude oil and gas, they want Igbos out of Lagos. Ask them to declare Oduduwa Republic so that Igbos will leave for Biafra, these set of Yoruba will refuse. The midgets want to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Baatunde(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2023
What about the insults you dish out to others also including the President......if only people would treat others the way they want to be treated l life would have been easy.

The amount of derogatory words that have been addressed to Tinubu from a particular section of the country even years before this last election is enough to fill the Grand Canyon ( apologies for the exaggeration). Whilst the same people doing the abuse would flare up if their father was dragged into the conversation they forget that Tinubu is also someone's father. How can you call him the following names without any shred of evidence or fact to support but just your morbid hatred of the man?

1. Cocaine sniffer
2. Drug Baron ( some even equate him with Escobar)
3. Killer of Funsho Williams
4. Pampers Wearing
5. THIEF NUBU ( as if he has stolen their fathers money)

The arrest of this guy is a very good development and an eye opener for all Nairalanders and the Admins. By the time we get a couple of war mongers and hatred spreaders on Nairaland arrested and prosecuted, the rest will probably understand the need to think before spewing out useless hate-filled speeches

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by ifeco4(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2023
fergie001:

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Force PPRO

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7694523/lets-kill-all-igbos-twitter#123225850

No need because he is just a one man in the midst of thousands or millions of them.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by mariahAngel(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2023
sukkot:
are we sure this guy is yoruba though ? that nigga look like his name is chinonso kelechi ihedioha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sukkot, are you trying to twist the narrative to divert attention?
Na so gaslighting dey take start. 🙄
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by treatise: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Send am to prison ASAP. This one na potential terrorist!
How about MC Oluomo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) / Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.