Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' (59316 Views)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by xavuv: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

This gorilla deserves to be thrown into the lagoon tongue

😂
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by ybalogs(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2023
They should just do what he intends to do to him.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Patrioticman007(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2023
wrongman665:
They should lock this Ass hole throw the keys in atlantic ocean. All we need here is one Nigeria. cry

Just the way they are doing Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by sirjoggy(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2023
grin
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by quadraheem(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2023
All those who liked his tweet should not be spared too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by GUNITGuy: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Why na I'm not ibos but I condemn it with all terms
Though shall not kill not even your rivals
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by clockwisereport: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Your hate for ndi Igbo don put you for trouble

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Slynation(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Still doesn't change his corrupted mindset tho...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by DrAkpamudehe: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by wizelink(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Those who liked the tweet should also be arrested in order to explain what they like in the tweet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by LookinguntoGod: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Honestly, I don't know how some people reason especially when I get to know the person is learned. It will serve as deterrent to others like him.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Georgiedey(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin very mumu man
Millimann:
Poverty don finish this one.

See his footwear shocked shocked
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Frank688915: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
See all the heebo above dey shout good one, but if na dem it will be another story... victim's mentality people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by LeoDeKing: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
angry
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by donprinyo(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Make dem free the guy joor. He's just an ordinary ant. We the Igbos no send am at all.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by VULCAN(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Oga,

Stop confusing yourself

Disunity is Different from Genocide.

I am not comfortable with Radical Muslims in my midst. We have nothing in common.

That does not equate with wishing them to be exterminated.

Stop getting things twisted.

This guy will definitely kill any solitary Igbo person he runs into if he believes he won't be caught.

Of course, my words will only make sense to you if you are different from him.

I pray you are

Emperormartin:
It is when all of us will die in this country that this country will be divided

Country that is not united a bit is what has you all have been trying to unite all along.

Take it or leave it even if this boy is incarcerated and finally served his prison sentence it doesn't change him of being anti Igbo.

You can't force unity on those who's not interested.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Gbenga4ever1411: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
APC government has turn politics to tribal war.The gullible Nigerians will still be supporting the evil/ corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by kenrisma535(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
This guy no well tongue Lmao grin grin grin.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by LegendHero(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2023
I just hope the police keep the same tempo for other hate speeches on the media space.

By that time, I don’t want to hear “freedom of speech” infringement o.

The guy to mumu self. You go on Twitter with your legal name and picture and you’re propagating this kind of rhetorics. They should just lock him up for not having sense.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Akalia(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Millimann:

LOL the footwear is funny and speaks volume about his social status. People like him dey form posh and rich online but in reality na semi almajiri them be.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by xjiggy: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
All of you typing rubbish online for likes and retweets. especially the uncultured tribal bigots here on nairaland..... continue. Hand go meet una one day

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Odingo1: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
How can human being desire to kill his fellow human without any provocation. We are all humans before tribes, ethnicity and race.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Autobiography: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
😂😂😂 this one bit more than he could chew, running his mouth.....
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by omooba969(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Theboss001:

One Nigeria my big black heavy hairy balls

Fixed smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by doneback04: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Poor man has put himself for big problem
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by rrule911(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
They should keep him for a long time, doesn't deserve to live amongst humans.

Show me love and follow me on YouTube for sport Contents.

https://youtube.com/@newsinstanta
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by SirLinks: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Millimann:

Bro if police arrest u, once u spend small holiday with dem, no matter how u fresh before, u go look like who dey suffer

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by lightwind(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2023
You don cast yourself because of hatred.
Now your face don show for internet, even if police later release you to the public you might easily be kidnapped and killed by some rugged Igbos 🙂 somehow..

Idiotic man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by yetty247(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2023
What a disgusting, wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by IamV: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates for today,16TH JUNE ,2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7730128/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-16th#123829429

you're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper / No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.