Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ask Me Any Question About God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Any Question About God (1007 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Ask Me Any Question About Islam / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by Maynmaynmayn: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
gohf:
the Father 😊😌
Why always only man?
Why not androgynous?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
gohf:
the Father 😊😌

Atheism began in the garden of Eden when Satan told Eve that it's possible for humans to become their own gods {Genesis 3:4-5} from that moment the couple wanted God out of the way so they can see themselves as gods.

Note that both of them heard God's voice yet they went into hiding not because they were repentant but they want Him to desist from engaging them in words so they can do whatever pleases them instead of pleasing God.

That's why God sent them out of the garden He prepared for them and told them they will die since they're no longer under His care.

So to discuss with atheists you must know the source of their problem, these people aren't arguing because they can't see God or hear from God what they don't want is anyone setting standards for them on how they will live their lives. But one thing God want them to know before they expire is that He wasn't trying to control them on how they must live their lives but preventing them from setting standards for others!

Each atheist has a secret altar in his heart that is where he bow (worship) himself/herself each time they wakes up. God wants them to realize that since they have to deal with fellow humans there must be someone who will set rules that will serve as guidelines between them and their neighbours.

If you observe carefully you will see these guys aren't here to say they're no longer interested in God but they want to tell others what to do regarding matters having to do with God!

So are they seeking freedom for real or trying to control others? smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Why always only man?
Why not androgynous?
Because man was created first off God's image.

God is not bisexual, though He is our father and carried us like a mother.
Even though woman was in man, man was man.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Atheism began in the garden of Eden when Satan told Eve that it's possible for humans to become their own gods {Genesis 3:4-5} from that moment the couple wanted God out of the way so they can see themselves as gods.

Note that both of them heard God's voice yet they went into hiding not because they were repentant but they want Him to desist from engaging them in words so they can do whatever pleases them instead of pleasing God.

That's why God sent them out of the garden He prepared for them and told them they will die since they're no longer under His care.

So to discuss with atheists you must know the source of their problem, these people aren't arguing because they can't see God or hear from God what they don't want is anyone setting standards for them on how they will live their lives. But one thing God want them to know before they expire is that He wasn't trying to control them on how they must live their lives but preventing them from setting standards for others!

Each atheist has a secret altar in his heart that is where he bow (worship) himself/herself each time they wakes up. God wants them to realize that since they have to deal with fellow humans there must be someone who will set rules that will serve as guidelines between them and their neighbours.

If you observe carefully you will see these guys aren't here to say they're no longer interested in God but they want to tell others what to do regarding matters having to do with God!

So are they seeking freedom for real or trying to control others? smiley
the very nature to dominate and desire to rule is still there but without the submission required for such dominion to be established is because a farse they try extremely hard to hold.

So is it really a question of "or" and not of "both", that the delusion of self freedom while enslaving/controlling others isn't that the reality. To believe they are free from God but act as gods over others. They make rules but deny the rule above them.

I hope my answer is satisfactory, if not I do apologize 😊
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
gohf:
the very nature to dominate and desire to rule is still there but without the submission required for such dominion to be established is because a farse they try extremely hard to hold.

So is it really a question of "or" and not of "both", that the delusion of self freedom while enslaving/controlling others isn't that the reality. To believe they are free from God but act as gods over others. They make rules but deny the rule above them.

I hope my answer is satisfactory, if not I do apologize 😊

You got it perfectly!

To cohabit peacefully there must be a supreme being (God) but when atheists who have built secret altars in their hearts see others they feel like dominating by telling others what to do while they deny the supreme authority.

My friend you really understood what i said! smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by Maynmaynmayn: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
gohf:

Genesis 1:27, So Elohim created mankind in his own image,
in the image of Elohim he created them;
male and female he created them.

Elohim created them in his own image which was male and female.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by NNTR: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay! Who created Jehovah?

gohf:
the Father 😊😌

Maynmaynmayn:
Why always only man?
Why not androgynous?

gohf:

Smh. What has 'God is not bisexual' got to do with the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions
You clearly dont know and/or understand what bisexual means

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by FRANCISTOWN: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
gohf:
the Father 😊😌
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Who be the father?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Who be the father?
who art in heaven πŸ˜‡
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
NNTR:

Smh. What has 'God is not bisexual' got to do with the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions
You clearly dont know and/or understand what bisexual means

forgive me if you did not understand the answer or if it wasn't satisfactory 😌😊
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Elohim created them in his own image which was male and female.
Eve was in Adam, even when he was formed. Do you have a question sir πŸ₯Ί
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by NNTR: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
gohf:
forgive me if you did not understand the answer or if it wasn't satisfactory 😌😊
2 Timothy 2:15
'Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved,
a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed,
accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.
(i.e. rightly dividing the word of truth)
'

There is no correlation between the 'God is not bisexual' response you gave, in reply, to the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions asked you

1. Satisfactorily state or describe exactly what is bisexual
2. Satisfactorily state or describe exactly what is man
3. Satisfactorily state or describe exactly what is androgynous
4. Then compare and contrast bisexual with man, and also bisexual with androgynous

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by Maynmaynmayn: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
gohf:
Eve was in Adam, even when he was formed. Do you have a question sir πŸ₯Ί

Yahweh worshipper, Elohim created them in his own image which was male and female.
Your israelite father is Androgynous embarassed
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
NNTR:
'

There is no correlation between the 'God is not bisexual' response you gave, in reply, to the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions asked you

4. Then compare and contrast bisexual with man, and also bisexual with androgynous

Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved
😁 not to NNTR 😌

Read my reply again, if you did not understand it, I am sorry πŸ˜‡
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Yahweh worshipper, Elohim created them in his own image which was male and female.
Your israelite father is Androgynous embarassed
Do you have a question sir πŸ₯Ί
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by Maynmaynmayn: 4:57am On Jun 18, 2023
gohf:
Do you have a question sir πŸ₯Ί
yahweh worshipper, Tell me how shasu tribe acquired yahweh, before israelite adopted him? smiley

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by FRANCISTOWN: 5:36am On Jun 18, 2023
gohf:
who art in heaven πŸ˜‡
What's he arting in heaven?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

What's he arting in heaven?
the finished work of the finisher 😁
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

yahweh worshipper, Tell me how shasu tribe acquired yahweh, before israelite adopted him? smiley
question according to God's Word πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‡
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by NNTR: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2023
gohf:
Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved
😁 not to NNTR 😌
'

I wouldnt get smug, if I were you, being that smugness is not a good quality.

Read and quote 2 Timothy 2:15, in full, not in parts, not in isolation. Quit behaving like the sort of man, given a picture on the wall, to look but instead of admiring the photo, looked at his own reflection in the glass.

gohf:
Read my reply again, if you did not understand it, I am sorry πŸ˜‡
Still maintaining that there is no correlation between the 'God is not bisexual' response you gave, in reply, to the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions that were being asked of you

The way one makes an omelette, reveals their character, the way you reply to questions #1 - #4 reveals your proficiency. Acceptance of the truth, humbling truth, rips apart smugness

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2023
NNTR:
'

I wouldnt get smug, if I were you, being that smugness is not a good quality.

Read and quote 2 Timothy 2:15, in full, not in parts, not in isolation. Quit behaving like the sort of man, given a picture on the wall, to look but instead of admiring the photo, looked at his own reflection in the glass.

Still maintaining that there is no correlation between the 'God is not bisexual' response you gave, in reply, to the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions that were being asked of you

The way one makes an omelette, reveals their character, the way you reply to questions #1 - #4 reveals your proficiency. Acceptance of the truth, humbling truth, rips apart smugness

true if you were me you would be humble πŸ€” so are you 😁

Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‡

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by Maynmaynmayn: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2023
gohf:
question according to God's Word πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‡
Question according to yahweh β€œword”, as told to you in the jewish books you read, you mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Question according to yahweh β€œword”, as told to you in the jewish books you read, you mean? grin
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by NNTR: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
gohf:
true if you were me you would be humble πŸ€”
If I were you, I'll be humble enough to admit that there is no correlation between the 'God is not bisexual' response you gave, in reply, to the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions that were being asked of you

Also would be humble enough to answer to the below numbered up four questions

gohf:
so are you 😁
True humility does not know that it is humble. If it did, it would be proud from the contemplation of so fine a virtue.

Has to be said that, being humble matters, because, if anyone is humble nothing will affect them, neither praise nor disgrace, because they already know who and what they are.

Being humble is the first sign of any, true to self, great human (i.e. Numbers 12:3)

gohf:
Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
Its small minded, that sees, having a discussion, to be foolish and having a conversation, to be stupid arguments

Discussion doesnt produce quarrels. It produces enlightenment and understanding, it produces opportunities to give answers to burning questions being asked.

gohf:
And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.
You're a long way from being a beneficiary of 2 Timothy 2:24-26

gohf:
πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‡
There we go again. Smug mode loaded. This couldn’t be smugger, even, if you'd bought it from Smuggy McSmugster at the Smug Store in Smugville.

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
NNTR:
If I were you, I'll be humble enough to admit that there is no correlation between the 'God is not bisexual' response you gave, in reply, to the 'Why always only man? Why not androgynous?' questions that were being asked of you

Also would be humble enough to answer to the below numbered up four questions

True humility does not know that it is humble. If it did, it would be proud from the contemplation of so fine a virtue.

Has to be said that, being humble matters, because, if anyone is humble nothing will affect them, neither praise nor disgrace, because they already know who and what they are.

Being humble is the first sign of any, true to self, great human (i.e. Numbers 12:3)

Its small minded, that sees, having a discussion, to be foolish and having a conversation, to be stupid arguments

Discussion doesnt produce quarrels. It produces enlightenment and understanding, it produces opportunities to give answers to burning questions being asked.

You're a long way from being a beneficiary of 2 Timothy 2:24-26

There we go again. Smug mode loaded. This couldn’t be smugger, even, if you'd bought it from Smuggy McSmugster at the Smug Store in Smugville.

I am sorry I don't have an answer for you πŸ˜”
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by NNTR: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
gohf:
I am sorry I don't have an answer for you πŸ˜”
Thought as much, empty vessel that gives a greater sound than the full barrel.

As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest blabbers

Posters with the least knowledge, are the most outspoken about their 'Ask Me Any Question About God' opinions

Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 6:38am On Jun 19, 2023
NNTR:
Thought as much, empty vessel that gives a greater sound than the full barrel.

As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest blabbers

Posters with the least knowledge, are the most outspoken about their 'Ask Me Any Question About God' opinions

Ask me any question you want to know about God and His word, I will do my best to answer honestly, and even tell you I do not know or state where I am not sure. ☺️

I do only know in part, so I apologize if I don't have an answer yet or that my answer isn't satisfactory.

Hopefully the truth I know may be of help to somebody 😁

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who said, β€œLet light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.

We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning everyone, hope you had a great sunday
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2023
God is good
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by Maynmann: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2023
gohf:

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God
Where was the word before the beginning?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by gohf: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2023
Maynmann:

Where was the word before the beginning?
what you call "before the beginning".
Re: Ask Me Any Question About God by Maynmann: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2023
gohf:
what you call "before the beginning".
What do you call β€œbeginning”?

Anything that has a beginning surely has an end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? / My Pals / Consequences Of Religious Belief: Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.