Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus (91871 Views)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Happie Boys Beg OPM Pastor For Second Chance,ask Nigerians For Forgiveness Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You are not making any sense. The man made a promise to pay their tuition. With the bad exchange rate situation, he could have worked on renegotiating the amount of the scholarship with the boys. Something any reasonable business would do. And he could have discussed buying a ticket with them but none of that happened. Yet you are here lashing out at the boys for having a life outside of the debacle? For real? undecided

Hello! River state cancelled scholarship at some point and notified students. Only final years students were attended too.

It’s a good gesture and not a right. The pastor initiated and could not longer fulfill, and still provided alternatives.

On what grounds and basis should the pastor be negotiating with them after reaching conclusion and providing alternatives!

It’s sad how you guys turned a good gesture to a right!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
grin no run o. You must knack head for ground
Agh! I see I was in fact trying to engage an absolute eejit! My bad! undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
They are using their money to flex.
Dem don turn yahoo Boys for Cyprus.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
These are the same "touts" OPM chose to sponsor, so why does your opinion of them as touts matter again? undecided

2. What composure? It seems pretty clear that you and your ilk are just out to cast them down for pointing out the mistakes made by OPM and nothing more. undecided

Investing in humans has never been a crime. OPM thought they were brilliant and had intellectual capabilities. Anyone could have made such mistakes when scrutiny is absent. If OPM had done that, those boys would have been better with a transport bus for business. That’s where he made a mistake.

I will ask you again? Did you watch the video and listen to the gibberish they were spewing? Those are touts! Nothing shows that, those boys have been within the four corners of a school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ Hello! River state cancelled scholarship at some point and notified students. Only final years students were attended too. It’s a good gesture and not a right. The pastor initiated and could not longer fulfill, and still provided alternatives. On what grounds and basis should the pastor be negotiating with them after reaching conclusion and providing alternatives! It’s sad how you guys turned a good gesture to a right!
■ OPM announce it would review international scholarships only 4 weeks ago.
■ It seems the boys were already in Cyprus at least at the time the news hit as they were cast out of school for lack of payment of tuition according to their story
■ The text messages revealed by the boys suggest that were begging OPM to send their tuition but no response from OPM as the pastor man blocked them.
■ Pastor man then resorted to playing curses on the boys for revealing the private text messages between him and the boys.
■ Now, less than 24 hours after that news broke, we read that without contacting the boys prior, OPM purchased last minute tickets for the boys to return to Nigeria

Are you seriously wanting us to believe that OPM did a good job in this? undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Augustenite(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
SHINJA:
E no mean ...na naija...

Dem go still criticize the pastor, insult m join...

Come support the boys..

N na him fellow Christians go insult the pastor...

Christians ehn we are our own enemies

It's very easy to deport them. All the pastor need to do is to write the school and the embassy notifying them of his withdrawal from any support he promise to render both financial and reference. Believe me, they will be welcome back soon at LOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ Investing in humans has never been a crime. OPM thought they were brilliant and had intellectual capabilities. Anyone could have made such mistakes when scrutiny is absent. If OPM had done that, those boys would have been better with a transport bus for business. That’s where he made a mistake. I will ask you again? Did you watch the video and listen to the gibberish they were spewing? Those are touts! Nothing shows that, those boys have been within the four corners of a school.
Let's spare each other the ramblings, shall we? OPM sponsored these "touts" meaning OPM has to make right on the promise it made to said "Touts". Rather than negotiate, seems OPM seeks to force a solution on the boys after giving them freedom which is wrong since the sponsorship agreement did not stipulate OPM make all the choices to begin with. undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
■ OPM announce it would review international scholarships only 4 weeks ago.
■ It seems the boys were already in Cyprus at least at the time the news hit as they were cast out of school for lack of payment of tuition according to their story
■ The text messages revealed by the boys suggest that were begging OPM to send their tuition but no response from OPM as the pastor man blocked them.
■ Pastor man then resorted to playing curses on the boys for revealing the private text messages between him and the boys.
■ Now, less than 24 hours after that news broke, we read that without contacting the boys prior, OPM purchased last minute tickets for the boys to return to Nigeria

Are you seriously wanting us to believe that OPM did a good job in this? undecided

The Pastor was absolutely wrong for the curses. I am not supporting him on that! He was wrong!

It’s a gesture! He could not afford again and provided tickets and alternatives. What better thing is expected of him?

Let’s always note that, it’s a free gesture that he is not mandated to fulfill

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by aktolly54(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
And what makes you think they were not clubbing back then? Many of you folks seem to walk around with screws loose or something. undecided
do you still have brain? Clubbing out of 25k salary or what? Am sure the man spend more than 10m on both idiots.

If am the man, I don't mind bribe or pay Cyprus immigration 10,000 USD to ensure they deport those idiot back to Nigeria .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Mr9iceGuy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ụnụ Aba werey..
Code their capings

Still on still... meaning say they still the beff OPM Apostle Chibuzor..
Well...na dem know the real Koko ...as in behind the scenes

Todaymedia:
May while Happie Boys to OPM Pastor - We don't need Nigeria Scholarship & not Returning to Nigeria

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1669660408012046337?t=7EuAVm3D-3oKWf4waV5KcA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CthjKohq2Yh/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Video of the Boys Apologizing to OPM Pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b22P4gMZy7U
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Let's spare each other the ramblings, shall we? OPM sponsored these "touts" meaning OPM has to make right on the promise it made to said "Touts". Rather than negotiate, seems OPM seeks to force a solution on the boys after giving them freedom which is wrong since the sponsorship agreement did not stipulate OPM make all the choices to begin with. undecided

Negotiate with what like did out of free will?

So if I promise you 3 square meal and able to fulfill breakfast and dinner, I should be negotiating with you because I cannot afford dinner?

You are attaching compulsory demands to this case!

You mentioned sponsorship agreement, is that not same agreement OPM terminated? So what else should he be doing? Romancing a good gesture he did out of free will?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
aktolly54:
■ do you still have brain? Clubbing out of 25k salary or what? Am sure the man spend more than 10m on both idiots. If am the man, I don't mind bribe or pay Cyprus immigration 10,000 USD to ensure they deport those idiot back to Nigeria .
See this one! Just talk say you don't much about clubbing even in Nigeria! undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Popesuccess(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emperormartin:
The OPM pastor likes publicity and now he has seen one
This boys are dancer, entertainers. They should have asked them how the want to be helped, instead putting them in school. No be everybody wan to school o.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Popesuccess:
This boys are dancer, entertainers. They should have asked them how the want to be helped, instead putting them in school. No be everybody wan to school o.
Dancers and entertainers no dey go school?, undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ The Pastor was absolutely wrong for the curses. I am not supporting him on that! He was wrong! It’s a gesture! He could not afford again and provided tickets and alternatives. What better thing is expected of him? Let’s always note that, it’s a free gesture that he is not mandated to fulfill
A gesture? You are not making any sense. Offer of a scholarship is a gesture? undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by aktolly54(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
See this one! undecided
they press keyboard for night or what? Is that where you driving at? If they actually press keyboard at night, they won't settle for security job as a cover up in the first place. Use your sense oga

Concerning the issue on deporting them back to Nigeria, when you have money and have influence join, anything is possible
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
A gesture? You are not making any sense. Offer of a scholarship is a gesture? undecided

Yes! A free gesture.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by AlphaWolf27: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is their life and choice. That aside, OPM owes them the scholarship it promised them. SImple! undecided
He owes them nothing. Same principle if a corporate organisation sponsors you and you deviate, they withdraw their sponsorship. It happens everywhere in the world. Even celebrities and mostly sports people (football, basketball and all) suffer it.

BTW they've been there for how long. I may want to assume they should have started school at some point before the sponsorship was stopped. Did anyone ask why it was stopped.

Ungrateful children. No be their fault, I blame the pastor that was looking for fame. I he really wanted to help them, he should have given them security jobs at his church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Tzar(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nigerians are one if the most entitled and narcissistic people in the world. I usually have no pity for most of them. The few that behave like human beings get the best from me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

■ Negotiate with what like did out of free will? So if I promise you 3 square meal and able to fulfill breakfast and dinner, I should be negotiating with you because I cannot afford dinner? You are attaching compulsory demands to this case! You mentioned sponsorship agreement, is that not same agreement OPM terminated? So what else should he be doing? Romancing a good gesture he did out of free will?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

That you think offering a scholarship is nothing but a gesture leaves me speechless. shocked shocked
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Popesuccess(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Dancers and entertainers no dey go school?, undecided
No be everybody want go school. You see those guys as people that want to school.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by oxygeng: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Firstcitizen:
Pastor wan shine and ride on wetin dey trend dat year . Him don see phenomenal trend now
grin grin grin
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
AlphaWolf27:
■ He owes them nothing. Same principle if a corporate organisation sponsors you and you deviate, they withdraw their sponsorship. It happens everywhere in the world. Even celebrities and mostly sports people (football, basketball and all) suffer it. BTW they've been there for how long. I may want to assume they should have started school at some point before the sponsorship was stopped. Did anyone ask why it was stopped. Ungrateful children. No be their fault, I blame the pastor that was looking for fame. I he really wanted to help them, he should have given them security jobs at his church.
OPM has not come out to publicly denounce or claim the boys deviated form the terms of the scholarship agreement in any way so I am shocked that you are already concluded and judged the boys as haven done exactly that. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

That you think offering a scholarship is nothing but a gesture leaves me speechless. shocked shocked

Hello! He did out of free will. OPM is not Chevron or Mobil that is mandated to offer scholarship's based on contractual agreements.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Popesuccess:
No be everybody want go school. You see those guys as people that want to school.
That one na for the boys to sort out for themselves. The point here is OPM roped itself into providing them scholarship and as such contractually binding itself to the boys in that way. undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello! He did out of free will. OPM is not Chevron or Mobil that is mandated to offer scholarship's based on contractual agreements.
Wow... so in your mind, OPM, itself a registered company much like Mobil and Chevron, is not contractually obligated to meets its contractual agreements with individuals in the same way that Mobil and Chevron are equally obligated.... sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You continue to leave me speechless. undecided

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Popesuccess(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That one na for the boys to sort out for themselves. The point here is OPM roped itself into providing them scholarship and as such contractually binding itself to the boys in that way. undecided
What i'm saying is that, is like the Pastor just decided to give them scholarship abroad without Really asking them what they want.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Popesuccess:
■ What i'm saying is that, is like the Pastor just decided to give them scholarship abroad without Really asking them what they want.
The boys didn't force the pastor so that one no concern anyone. undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Yes! A free gesture.
OPM is a business enterprise and is obligated by law to keep to the terms of all agreements it makes even with individuals. undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by AlphaWolf27: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
OPM has not come out to publicly denounce or claim the boys deviated form the terms of the scholarship agreement in any way so I am shocked that you are already concluded and judged the boys as haven done exactly that. shocked shocked shocked shocked

He has. The pastor has done that. Just say you're not aware.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by pek(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
In all these, I blame the pastor. Were there no member of his church that needed help? Were there no close relatives or church members who he could have sent abroad for school? What happened to Nigerian universities? He rided on the tides of the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.