Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus (91869 Views)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Happie Boys Beg OPM Pastor For Second Chance,ask Nigerians For Forgiveness Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by PlayerMeji: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Typical lifestyle of an average igb....

Hypocrites and two-faced liars

If you are not careful, you will think he is the victim, watch well well... He is the oppressor..

4 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by 9jahotblog: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lol Na their village people dey destroyed them
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by aktolly54(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Unfit because they have a life aside from the OPM debacle? So because dem take OPM scholarship, dem no suppose club again? How does that in any way relate to the fact that the person who promised them a scholarship did an about-turn? Why are people out to attack the boys for having a life of their own outside of the scholarship fiasco?
they should have been clubbing when they are security man, when they got 25k as a salary.

The man should have hire someone like me to vet the guyz before he help them.

6 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by viodemus: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
so make dem no enjoy themselves for one day or more. Do you know how many days dem dey study, and/or work? Do you know how many days they have been broke and managing. then when they want to relax in a beautiful scenery, ndi iro will just come out from everywhere.

It is the same as when people japa and post pictures, haters go just come out dey spew, dey find ways to collect from you. But they don't care about the parts of when you were eating 0 1 0 or 0 0 1, when you were running around everywhere in the cold or heat, looking for a way to not be worse than it is. Hard work and little pay times while you keep building. No one care of your sick working days.

But they turn around and praise people stealing the national treasure dry. They worship and don't question such people, but want to be mad at people relaxing in a well lit area.

4 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is their life and choice. That aside, OPM owes them the scholarship it promised them. SImple! undecided
he said they should come to Nigeria and take it

You can sue the pastor on their behalf

3 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by mordred44: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ur problem dey 4 ur back......in reekado's words
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by bigcee(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
incandescentena:
cheesy

They did not even bother to obey the Eye-pob masters sit-at-home order in Cyprus, but were flexing.

Damnnn Nigggs
How old are you? The way una dey reason here dey shock me, walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Bahamas95(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Most of these pastors don't really mean to help you, they're very stingy.......They do these things to promote their ministries to gather more tithes and offerings.

It's so unfortunate this pastor decided to help these unserious boys.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by incandescentena: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
bigcee:
How old are you? The way una dey reason here dey shock me, walahi.
Ugm
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by jubrilELsudan: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY DIS STUPID BOYS GO BE CONFAM ARMIROBBERS WHEN DEM CUM BACK 9JA

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
he said they should come to Nigeria and take it You can sue the pastor on their behalf
You folks are very unreasonable. The man promised to pay for their scholarship. The best he could have done in this situation is renegotiate with them as far as how much the scholarship would cover, and allow the boys to decide fro themselves. Buying a ticket back to Nigeria, without even informing them of this decision on his part, is 419. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY DIS STUPID BOYS GO BE CONFAM ARMIROBBERS WHEN DEM CUM BACK 9JA
So because they are on OPM scholarship, they have no right to live their lives? The way some of you reason in 2023 continues to astound me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
In all and all, those boys are a disappointment and absolute disgrace.

They could not even sound like people who have been to a secondary school.

Money wasted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
In all and all, those boys are a disappointment and absolute disgrace. They could not even sound like people who have been to a secondary school. Money wasted!
What money did you waste? Who did they disgrace when the one who promised to pay for their tuition didn't? Why is their clubbing and having a life outside of OPM a disgrace to You? Are you lot high? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
DarlTech:
So make dem no happy again because of scholarship again.
Help me ask these people ooo! undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
viodemus:
so make dem no enjoy themselves for one day or more. Do you know how many days dem dey study, and/or work? Do you know how many days they have been broke and managing. then when they want to relax in a beautiful scenery, ndi iro will just come out from everywhere. It is the same as when people japa and post pictures, haters go just come out dey spew, dey find ways to collect from you. But they don't care about the parts of when you were eating 0 1 0 or 0 0 1, when you were running around everywhere in the cold or heat, looking for a way to not be worse than it is. Hard work and little pay times while you keep building. No one care of your sick working days. But they turn around and praise people stealing the national treasure dry. They worship and don't question such people, but want to be mad at people relaxing in a well lit area.
Help me ask abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You folks are very unreasonable. The man promised to pay for their scholarship. The best he could have done in this situation is renegotiate with them as far as how much the scholarship would cover, and allow the boys to decide fro themselves. Buying a ticket back to Nigeria, without even informing them of this decision on his part, is 419. undecided
Renegotiate because na contract Dem sign abi

Have the boys told you they weren't contacted with options when they said they want to stay and "hustle" what made them dropout

You are a dullard, you are only jumping here to criticize the pastor cos na pastor

I wonder how many of your imams sponsoring terrorists to go do jihad and arm them can do good deeds like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by izubext007: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
this guys don cash out for OPM head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
aktolly54:
■ they should have been clubbing when they are security man, when they got 25k as a salary. The man should have hire someone like me to vet the guyz before he help them.
And what makes you think they were not clubbing back then? Many of you folks seem to walk around with screws loose or something. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by richie240: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
So umu chinekes cannot have some days off abi??
Ndi hypocrites dem!
Todaymedia:
May while Happie Boys to OPM Pastor - We don't need Nigeria Scholarship & not Returning to Nigeria

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1669660408012046337?t=7EuAVm3D-3oKWf4waV5KcA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CthjKohq2Yh/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Video of the Boys Apologizing to OPM Pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b22P4gMZy7U
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What money did you waste? Who did they disgrace when the one who promised to pay for their tuition didn't? Why is their clubbing and having a life outside of OPM a disgrace to You? Are you lot high? undecided

Did I talk about them clubbing? Did you listen to their statements in that video? Those are touts!

The money invested in them is wasted! It’s so glaring and does not need scrutiny!

Those guys are still illiterates! Look at their composure and carriage, they just a tout who happens to be in Cyprus!

When a good speech is demanded of them to address issues, look at them sounding like Portable.

And you telling me money is not wasted!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
■ he didn't messed up any shiit He couldn't zero in the expectation of how bad the dollar situation would keep getting under buhari. Yet he was kind enough to offer them a return ticket and another scholarship in Nigeria. That's an honest mistake, his only problem was he shouldn't have helped them at all
You are not making any sense. The man made a promise to pay their tuition. With the bad exchange rate situation, he could have worked on renegotiating the amount of the scholarship with the boys. Something any reasonable business would do. And he could have discussed buying a ticket with them but none of that happened. Yet you are here lashing out at the boys for having a life outside of the debacle? For real? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Henry22(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Yoruba man,it’s obvious You see IPOB in your nightmares

Go for prayers

They never forget to hide Thier stewpeeedity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You are not making any sense. The man made a promise to pay their tuition. With the bad exchange rate situation, he could have worked on renegotiating the amount of the scholarship with the boys. Something any reasonable business would do. And he could have discussed buying a ticket with them but none of that happened. Yet you are here lashing out at the boys for having a life outside of the debacle? For real? undecided
Abdul, how many of your imams don ever give person one naira

I am waiting
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Flangelo12: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
I don't know why I find this funny.

grin
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ Did I talk about them clubbing? Did you listen to their statements in that video? Those are touts! The money invested in them is wasted! It’s so glaring and does not need scrutiny! Those guys are still illiterates!
■ Look at their composure and carriage, they just a tout who happens to be in Cyprus! When a good speech is demanded for them to address issues, look at them sounding like Portable. And you telling me money is not wasted!
These are the same "touts" OPM chose to sponsor, so why does your opinion of them as touts matter again? undecided

2. What composure? It seems pretty clear that you and your ilk are just out to cast them down for pointing out the mistakes made by OPM and nothing more. undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
■ Abdul, how many of your imams don ever give person one naira. I am waiting
Eejit! I am not a Muslim! undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by NewDea4: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
I heard they flunked all their courses..monkeys
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
■ they say they are not working. Which money are they using to club,
■ so he scholarship funding should be continued when they dropped out and we're using it to ball
So, people who are not working don't ever have money for other things including clubbing? undecided

2. Was the scholarship funding ever given to them based on their not working or not clubbing? What in the world is wrong with you people? undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Eejit! I am not a Muslim! undecided
grin no run o

You must knack head for ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.