Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus (91840 Views)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Happie Boys Beg OPM Pastor For Second Chance,ask Nigerians For Forgiveness Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
priceactionx:
They have been exposed to yahoo yahoo. They will never come back. I don't know why the man didn't do his background check before he helped them. Many of his workers children and those that might have served him 10s of years in the ministry are there and may not get required help from him. That's life. I think he too want to use their viral sack video to expand his popularity then but now firing back. I learnt the guys self are cultists cos they started dressing like one also when they got to Cyprus.
Cyprus has a very loose law against cybercrime and yahoo. That's why many of those guys run there for cover. They have been exposed to that life and won't come back. But their Waterloo is coming soon especially when they won't achieve anything there than to spend all their money on partying and carry olosho which a very expensive over there.
And to the pastor, he should look more inward to his dedicated members and their families and not ride on trends of people that are hit by foreseen and avoidable circumstances.

I think it's good before you criticize you try make a little research to avoid speaking out of turn. The man has more than 4000 people on scholarship, he has estates for less privileges, he has hospital for free treatment in Aluu for community and church members. I am not member of his church and I can't even defend him but what I am so sure of is he has done more than enough for the members and still doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Collyno82(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin

To bring change na gradual process, you cannot just see someone and dictate what they should do in name of helping them.
Did they have passion for school?
For example, you cannot see someone selling recharge card on the road and say you want to help him, then dash him 20 million and set up business for him. He will crumble the business and go back to penury because he may not have the passion and even if he has passion, he doesn’t have the skill and knowledge.
Same way, these boys dropped out from school to become security guards for a reason. They may not even know book sef, and you come send them to school for Cyprus. The best they could have done to them might have helped them gotten another job, and come to think of it, they were not even serious with their jobs, weren’t they dancing on duty before they were fired?
Macaroni or Sabinus should have employed them to be doing skit, that’s their calling
Poor analogy
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Chibuzor9000: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
incandescentena:
cheesy

They did not even bother to obey the Eye-pob sit-at-home order in Cyprus.

No UGM in Cyprus?Your stupidity is legendary.Your kind is to rusty in thinking to be whetted

Damnnn Nigggs
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by highness25(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Todaymedia:
May while Happie Boys to OPM Pastor - We don't need Nigeria Scholarship & not Returning to Nigeria

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1669660408012046337?t=7EuAVm3D-3oKWf4waV5KcA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CthjKohq2Yh/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Video of the Boys Apologizing to OPM Pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b22P4gMZy7U
the pastor wey send them go there wetin e de work?
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by naijapikin2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na the pastor do himself

Sorry to say o, are the people he was helping affiliated to the principle he professes?

It's like marrying a "slayqueen" thinking it would take her off the street
you have a big point. I. Can relate to it. That's why the bible says in galatians 6:9-10 paraphrase

Let us not be weary in well doing.... 10- do good unto all men especially those of the household of faith.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by fxexperts: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
priceactionx:
They have been exposed to yahoo yahoo. They will never come back. I don't know why the man didn't do his background check before he helped them. Many of his workers children and those that might have served him 10s of years in the ministry are there and may not get required help from him. That's life. I think he too want to use their viral sack video to expand his popularity then but now firing back. I learnt the guys self are cultists cos they started dressing like one also when they got to Cyprus.
Cyprus has a very loose law against cybercrime and yahoo. That's why many of those guys run there for cover. They have been exposed to that life and won't come back. But their Waterloo is coming soon especially when they won't achieve anything there than to spend all their money on partying and carry olosho which a very expensive over there.
And to the pastor, he should look more inward to his dedicated members and their families and not ride on trends of people that are hit by foreseen and avoidable circumstances.
baba you are very wrong. who told you that he is not sponsoring the education of children of his close workers. I dont like OPM, but to be honest that is the only church in the whole country will alots of free schools for the less privilede in society and he even has alot of students abroad too. these happie boys are not the only boys he sent abroad for schooling and you do not know of the others because they were not popular like these happie boys. so you see people will always talk and criticize you even if you sacrifice yourself for them. that is why human are nothing but a bag of shit.

Firstcitizen:
Pastor wan shine and ride on wetin dey trend dat year . Him don see phenomenal trend now
And you kow him so well to come to this conclusion. Humans are truly full of shit. the over 2000 people on this pastor scholarship program are there too, because he wants to trend abi. Nigerias and chochocho... talk talk people.

Houseofglam7:
There are members of his church who he should’ve sent there instead but he wanted the publicity and got it.
Howbeit negative publicity 🫤
And you know him so well that members of his church are not on his scholarship program abi. i agree he made a mistake to reward incompetency which is these happie boys, its just because he wanted to help. this man has alot of free schools he built for less priviledege people all over port harcourt and the school is not restricted to his church members only. He can choose to buy a private jet if he wants to, but instead he choose to reward less privilegde, i know some people who has gone to his church and he helped them in starting business and some he enrols their wards in school. Talk talk Nigerians, no wonder una nor deserve any good thing at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by jubrilELsudan: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So because they are on OPM scholarship, they have no right to live their lives? The way some of you reason in 2023 continues to astound me. undecided

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

SO YOU DID NOT USE YOUR FLAT HEAD TO READ WHERE IT WAS SAID THEY FAILED ALMOST ALL THEIR COURSES

I DEY SURE SEY NA YOU BE DIA GANG LEADER

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

I think it's good before you criticize you try make a little research to avoid speaking out of turn. The man has more than 4000 people on scholarship, he has estates for less privileges, he has hospital for free treatment in Aluu for community and church members. I am not member of his church and I can't even defend him but what I am so sure of is he has done more than enough for the members and still doing.

wel I know of these things. That is why I said he should "look more inward" instead of doing that for ungrateful souls that he doesn't know from adam. ..At least the noise would be lower .. Those guys can't escape those curses he laid on them, either it's good or bad, I leave that. It's a matter of time...
Anyway, there are always bad eggs in a poultry farm. He would have kept on with his promises, but economic woes of the country and the dollar strain made him relent.

fxexperts:
baba you are very wrong. who told you that he is not sponsoring the education of children of his close workers.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by AlphaWolf27: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I take it you lied then since not even the OPM man is written to given that as reason why OPM was unable to pay their tuition. Since he is instead attempting to invite them back to continue schooling at cheaper institutions, something that wouldn't happen if your claim had been of truth. undecided
Do your homework. Don't take it that I said the truth or lied. Lol.

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by fxexperts: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
OK. So, what did the pastor say the boys did to break their agreement? undecided
Na how much the boys pay to get agreement for the pastor to sponsor their education.

Kobojunkiee:
Seriously! If say I be those boys, na to lawyer up be the next thing. Nonsense! undecided
This man self. why you never sue your papa when he say he nor get money to train you for abroad. You these Nigerians you are all too emotional and with that emotions you tend to reward bad deeds all the time. you must be such a joke.

pek:
You are wrong. The boys were on their own and he decided to sponsor their education. He is morally and religiously obligated to carry it to the end. No excuse whatsoever.
Say your papa give am money to keep na. Even as their father he has decided to send them to another shool in Nigerian and what is the harm in that. ABI why you nor force your papa make he send you go school for Havard na. Jokers everywhere.

pek:
In all these, I blame the pastor. Were there no member of his church that needed help? Were there no close relatives or church members who he could have sent abroad for school? What happened to Nigerian universities? He rided on the tides of the time.
I am sure you interviewed the over 2000 people on his scholarship scheme to know that no member of church kids are in his scholarship program. Jokers everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by nony43(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
incandescentena:
cheesy

They did not even bother to obey the Eye-pob sit-at-home order in Cyprus.

No UGM in Cyprus?

Damnnn Nigggs

What is the meaning of this? IPOB has eaten deep into your thinkings. Please do me a favour. DONT STOP.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
naijapikin2:
you have a big point. I. Can relate to it. That's why the bible says in galatians 6:9-10 paraphrase

Let us not be weary in well doing.... 10- do good unto all men especially those of the household of faith.
yes o, the church members paying the money would now be weary in doing good simply because their pastor gave it to people not of the household of faith to appreciate good

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by 01mcfadden(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
A gesture? You are not making any sense. Offer of a scholarship is a gesture? undecided
On this topic, you’ve been very annoying

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
■ YOU ARE VERY STUPID. SO YOU DID NOT USE YOUR FLAT HEAD TO READ WHERE IT WAS SAID THEY FAILED ALMOST ALL THEIR COURSES. I DEY SURE SEY NA YOU BE DIA GANG LEADER
Again! See spin doctors in action. So the reason is no longer that the foreign exchange being high but that the boys failed all their courses. grin

So, why was OPM attempting to ship the boys back to Nigeria so they could continue their education on the scholarship at a lower cost to OPM? grin grin

Nigerians ehn! Una wayo too much. lipsrsealed
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

Do your homework. Don't take it that I said the truth or lied. Lol.
Stop lying for Pete's sake. undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
fxexperts:
■ Na how much the boys pay to get agreement for the pastor to sponsor their education.
■ This man self. why you never sue your papa when he say he nor get money to train you for abroad. You these Nigerians you are all too emotional and with that emotions you tend to reward bad deeds all the time. you must be such a joke.
1. This is 2023 for crying out loud! undecided

2. So, using the law to my own benefit means I am too emotional? See what still passes as intelligence in Nigeria 2023, no wonder the rich keep using your heads to play ball for there. lipsrsealed
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by adecz: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Poverty dey some families dem DNA,
nothing you can do for them can remove
them from the curse of poverty.

It's just like going to pick up mad man
from the street, bathe him, give him a
clean haircut and adorn him in the finest
clothes.

Once you leave him, next day he has
removed the clothes and entered gutter
to sleep.

Imagine helping these boys from their
predicament in Nigeria. They went to
Cyprus to be living large and ignored
what took them there.

One day, we'll wake up and see news that
one of them has been shot dead...
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Dchampion65: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
When you give success to a foolish man it will make him to be more foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Berankis: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Only Nigerians can be so self-disrespecting enough to go public that they will never return to their country of birth again. Even if that's the case, should you go public? Will this add any value to you before your host nationals. This is part of the reasons we are being enslaved and treated like animals abroad. We simply lack self-respect and place 0 value on our country and yet we expect others to treat us with dignity - unfortunately, you don't demand it, you work for it. The other time, a Nigerian young lady in US was shot through the door like an animal, even the police were reluctant to arrest the murderer...
Let's continue.... We reap, what we sow
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by bassey08: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
I have stopped helping people, if u want to die just do die... God go understand
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Ubdavis(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
They are still living in fantasy world
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by harmony75: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
When some people are looking for this opportunity smh may God cont to bless the pastor 🙏
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by freshkpomo(m): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o, the church members paying the money would now be weary in doing good simply because their pastor gave it to people not of the household of faith to appreciate good

Dictionary!!!
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by jehoha696(m): 3:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Baba use tithes & offering money dey run scholarship, is dere no more dedicated church members that he can EPP, baba juz wan trend.... So can we all allow him to trend on a #happieboiz trendy show
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Accessed: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. This is 2023 for crying out loud! undecided

2. So, using the law to my own benefit means I am too emotional? See what still passes as intelligence in Nigeria 2023, no wonder the rich keep using your heads to play ball for there. lipsrsealed

What law and agreements are you going on about now boss?

What are you going to sue the pastor for? Has he not accepted to continue the scholarship elsewhere, due to the FX situation?
It was just a gesture to help the boys and "condition" has now changed, yet he has accepted to move them to other schools and you still want his head for that. Haba!

How many times have you sued your government that has failed you severally despite the huge taxes you pay?

Things like this make offering help to people difficult. I agree that the Pastor might have made most of the attention then, but don't forget that most Nigerians were sympathetic with the guys over the manner they were sacked, and he tried to turn around their fortune by sending them abroad. Yeah, it was wrong to have initially abandoned them if that was even true, but he has reached out.

Truth is if the guys had also conducted themselves well, i trust that by now, Nigerians would have rallied round to raise their outstanding school fees and more, but seeing their line of action, nobody is willing to tow that line for them. Well, maybe people like you can rise up tomorrow and set up gofundme for them, so we can see how many people share your line of thought!

However, I condemn the pastor for cursing them. They are just kids and what is that adage in Yoruba about "kids smearing their hands with eba abi na eko".
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Firstcitizen: 5:56am On Jun 17, 2023
fxexperts:
baba you are very wrong. who told you that he is not sponsoring the education of children of his close workers. I dont like OPM, but to be honest that is the only church in the whole country will alots of free schools for the less privilede in society and he even has alot of students abroad too. these happie boys are not the only boys he sent abroad for schooling and you do not know of the others because they were not popular like these happie boys. so you see people will always talk and criticize you even if you sacrifice yourself for them. that is why human are nothing but a bag of shit.

And you kow him so well to come to this conclusion. Humans are truly full of shit. the over 2000 people on this pastor scholarship program are there too, because he wants to trend abi. Nigerias and chochocho... talk talk people.

And you know him so well that members of his church are not on his scholarship program abi. i agree he made a mistake to reward incompetency which is these happie boys, its just because he wanted to help. this man has alot of free schools he built for less priviledege people all over port harcourt and the school is not restricted to his church members only. He can choose to buy a private jet if he wants to, but instead he choose to reward less privilegde, i know some people who has gone to his church and he helped them in starting business and some he enrols their wards in school. Talk talk Nigerians, no wonder una nor deserve any good thing at all.

One of the brainwashed akamu brain sheeple coming to defend his god.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Akinbobo8: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2023
Opportunity comes but once.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by darelar(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Only God knows what's hidden. Why Cyprus in the first place? When dey could go through the scholarship in Nigeria. You can't separate pig's from dirty, they must return to it.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Clinghton: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Their life is there business.

What's Azul?
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by JaneYave(f): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
The OPM pastor likes publicity and now he has seen one
A very painful experience indeed. I keep asking if there was no faithful church members worthy of this great opportunity
The church members are very kind people , the man has a large heart too. It takes a brave heart to console ungrateful people and this
category that talks too much
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by doneback04: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
The OPM pastor likes publicity and now he has seen one

I swear he wil see more cheesy grin he always tell the world that he is helping people now the world we see the happy boys saga globally

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by kelspinall(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2023
one thing is to be blessed and other is to maintain a discipline that will keep the blessing coming more...

who sees this kind of lifestyle and desire to sponsor them more...WHO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.