Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus (91873 Views)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Happie Boys Beg OPM Pastor For Second Chance,ask Nigerians For Forgiveness Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by ultraviolet27(f): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
The Fact they went Drinking
doesn't mean they aren't Serious or won't Stl Face their Studies later in the Day all Work and no Play makes Jack a Dull Boy isn't that the English Adage??

No matter how serious One is He/She Can't read throughout the Day So because they went on Scholarship they shouldn't have their own Playing time??I didn't read anywhere they Were found wanting in their Studies or their CGPA dropped

Where I blamed them is refusing to Come back and School in Nigeria and I blame the Clout Chasing Prophet too Serves Him Right!!!People that were working in an Eatery And were Sacked for Dancing u enrolled them in School instead of Establishing a Dance School for them; and Could He not have enrolled them in a Private University here in NigeriaIf He even wanted to Send them to School? Must they School abroad?? When He knew He won't be able to afford it at the Long run.

Mehn those Guys are Senseless too!! Why did they Post their Flexing Pictures online?? this Culture of Posting and videoing everything on Social Media will be the Bane of the Youth of this generation I Swear!!!
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by blueAgent(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
he didn't messed up any shiit

He couldn't zero in the expectation of how bad the dollar situation would keep getting under buhari

Yet he was kind enough to offer them a return ticket and another scholarship in Nigeria

That's an honest mistake, his only problem was he shouldn't have helped them at all

Very true.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by blueAgent(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2023
Tzar:
Nigerians are one if the most entitled and narcissistic people in the world. I usually have no pity for most of them. The few that behave like human beings get the best from me!

True.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2023
last last dem must be G boys for CYPRUS
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by AyGrafix: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OPM was meant to directly wire the scholarship to the school as payment of their funds if it is meant for tuition, and whatever else is meant for pocket money, OPM simply gives and allows the boys to spend as they wish. So are you saying the boys have no right to spend their allowance as they see fit or what? undecided

You sound like someone who will spend his salary on 2 odd while his wife and kids are at home wink wink
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by millionboi2: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Unfit because they have a life aside from the OPM debacle? So because dem take OPM scholarship, dem no suppose club again? How does that in any way relate to the fact that the person who promised them a scholarship did an about-turn? Why are people out to attack the boys for having a life of their own outside of the scholarship fiasco?
yes thy no supposed club,thy supposed wait when thy start earning their own money thy start clubbing.stop supporting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by millionboi2: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You folks are very unreasonable. The man promised to pay for their scholarship. The best he could have done in this situation is renegotiate with them as far as how much the scholarship would cover, and allow the boys to decide fro themselves. Buying a ticket back to Nigeria, without even informing them of this decision on his part, is 419. undecided
stop talking like a fool
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by millionboi2: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
■ OPM announce it would review international scholarships only 4 weeks ago.
■ It seems the boys were already in Cyprus at least at the time the news hit as they were cast out of school for lack of payment of tuition according to their story
■ The text messages revealed by the boys suggest that were begging OPM to send their tuition but no response from OPM as the pastor man blocked them.
■ Pastor man then resorted to playing curses on the boys for revealing the private text messages between him and the boys.
■ Now, less than 24 hours after that news broke, we read that without contacting the boys prior, OPM purchased last minute tickets for the boys to return to Nigeria

Are you seriously wanting us to believe that OPM did a good job in this? undecided
take over from were opm stop if you are not idiot.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by fxexperts: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Firstcitizen:

One of the brainwashed akamu brain sheeple coming to defend his god.
One foolish idiot that is so frustrated with his god forsaken life, looking for who to talk down on. Brainwashed dog of the century, go and do your research, i have lived in PHC and i have countless of free schools built by this man and i have never attended any of his church program before, but i will never criticize a man whom I know is doing good for the less privileged in society. but one poor animal, when he papa never give biscuit to any stranger before go come here come dey talk rubbish dey condem person when they give help to the less privilege, its is sick people like you and your ancestors that have caused the black race to be this wicked and heartless. If this man was my brother or father going by what idiots like you are saying online i would have advised him to better make his money in Nigeria and by private jets like other big pastors in Nigeria..
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by fxexperts: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. This is 2023 for crying out loud! undecided

2. So, using the law to my own benefit means I am too emotional? See what still passes as intelligence in Nigeria 2023, no wonder the rich keep using your heads to play ball for there. lipsrsealed
Which Law if i may ask. you are just emotional with no basis of application.

jehoha696:
Baba use tithes & offering money dey run scholarship, is dere no more dedicated church members that he can EPP, baba juz wan trend.... So can we all allow him to trend on a #happieboiz trendy show
Children of hate. no matter what a man does you all will still talk. and they tell you that he doesn't help children of dedicated church member. you are a big joke in this shithole country.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by fxexperts: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
JaneYave:
A very painful experience indeed. I keep asking if there was no faithful church members worthy of this great opportunity
The church members are very kind people , the man has a large heart too. It takes a brave heart to console ungrateful people and this
category that talks too much
So you are of the opinion that all churches should only help their members and no one else i guess.

doneback04:

I swear he wil see more cheesy grin he always tell the world that he is helping people now the world we see the happy boys saga globally
So your pain here is because he tells the world he is helping people. If he buys a private jet tomorrow won't you be among the so-called people who will criticize him for not using the money to help the needy. you guys joke too much in that shithole country. Talking with one mouth and expecting something else.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by mauchiz: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Where the boys churches members at the time the scholarship offer was made to them? Is it stipulated anywhere in their contract that they must live by the doctrines and traditions of the church in order to benefit from having their tuition paid by the church?? undecided

That is the reason they gave them scholarships, if they were not abiding by the church doctrines, they will not give them.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by JaneYave(f): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
fxexperts:
So you are of the opinion that all churches should only help their members and no one else i guess.

So your pain here is because he tells the world he is helping people. If he buys a private jet tomorrow won't you be among the so-called people who will criticize him for not using the money to help the needy. you guys joke too much in that shithole country. Talking with one mouth and expecting something else.
Avoid foul language when you talk to me. Secondly, is this how best you can reason out what l said? I am not disappointed. No thanks 🤣
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by JaneYave(f): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
@ fxexperts, I acknowledge your guess, when you land. I will Converse.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by OdogwuToks(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na the pastor do himself

Sorry to say o, are the people he was helping affiliated to the principle he professes?

It's like marrying a "slayqueen" thinking it would take her off the street

Apt!
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by OdogwuToks(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Seriously! If say I be those boys, na to lawyer up be the next thing. Nonsense! undecided

Na wa for the kind things wey una dey talk here.

Sue your sponsor? Do you think those guys can win him in court?

Lmao
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Firstcitizen: 4:52am On Jun 18, 2023
fxexperts:
One foolish idiot that is so frustrated with his god forsaken life, looking for who to talk down on. Brainwashed dog of the century, go and do your research, i have lived in PHC and i have countless of free schools built by this man and i have never attended any of his church program before, but i will never criticize a man whom I know is doing good for the less privileged in society. but one poor animal, when he papa never give biscuit to any stranger before go come here come dey talk rubbish dey condem person when they give help to the less privilege, its is sick people like you and your ancestors that have caused the black race to be this wicked and heartless. If this man was my brother or father going by what idiots like you are saying online i would have advised him to better make his money in Nigeria and by private jets like other big pastors in Nigeria..

Your maker sure wasted time giving you a brain. grin

Fvcking cvnt face vermin that licks the anus of tithe thieves who abandon their wards in other countries
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
OdogwuToks:
■ Na wa for the kind things wey una dey talk here. Sue your sponsor? Do you think those guys can win him in court? Lmao
If they have a lawyer who does not think as you do, why not? undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
mauchiz:
■ That is the reason they gave them scholarships, if they were not abiding by the church doctrines, they will not give them.
The boys were not churchians when they were offered the scholarships so why do you out of nowhere introduce these stipulations and believe you are fair to do so ? undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
fxexperts:
■ Which Law if i may ask. you are just emotional with no basis of application.
You don't know your own law in the country where you live? undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by fxexperts: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Firstcitizen:

Your maker sure wasted time giving you a brain. grin

Fvcking cvnt face vermin that licks the anus of tithe thieves who abandon their wards in other countries
You just proved you are this senseless.. I spit spewww... If foolishness was a person. i am sure that will be you.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by mauchiz: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The boys were not churchians when they were offered the scholarships so why do you out of nowhere introduce these stipulations and believe you are fair to do so ? undecided
My dear, they were very committed in church, maybe as they travelled they were carried away and fallout.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Kobojunkiee: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
mauchiz:
■ My dear, they were very committed in church, maybe as they travelled they were carried away and fallout.
Stop lying! undecided
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by Firstcitizen: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
fxexperts:
You just proved you are this senseless.. I spit spewww... If foolishness was a person. i am sure that will be you.

Were you born this daft or did you take lessons?
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by fxexperts: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Firstcitizen:

Were you born this daft or did you take lessons?
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.
Look at this big fool. Ewu gambia.. i am sure Agbado has taken over your brain.
Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by jehoha696(m): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2023
fxexperts:
Which Law if i may ask. you are just emotional with no basis of application.

Children of hate. no matter what a man does you all will still talk. and they tell you that he doesn't help children of dedicated church member. you are a big joke in this shithole country.

I gat ur point,but can you say somethin insult or name callin...,lemme ask you,as a fada who will you first epp,your inhuz kids or unknown faces outside.....,I believed eppin doz kids mean he doesnt av any needy member,don't get me wrong, no reasonable fada will give food to a beggar outside wen hiz kids re starving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.