Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) (71071 Views)

Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by samwillyco1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bright future cut short
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by izubext007: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yahoo ++

2 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by NaijaCover(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by insidelife22(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=123837189]Oh No!! Not again sad

Another barbaric, animalistic, heartless and wicked behavior carried out by these useless men. Why are Nigerian men this wicked sad

The perpetrators of this crime should be caught and sentenced to death ASAP. [/quotle]

Oya come collect better head for your folly.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by apache4: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
You look more like Seun

Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad

Another barbaric, animalistic, heartless and wicked behavior carried out by these useless men. Why are Nigerian men this wicked sad

The perpetrators of this crime should be caught and sentenced to death ASAP.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by GindoX(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shalommy:
She is either a cultist or girlfriend to a cultist. Chaiii... Descendant of Odin.

Sharp girl, how vaa naa
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Starhearts: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Can't even fathom why someone will do such thing to this damsel

Probably on that very day this damsel was begging for mercy but it was fallen on a deaf ear

This looks like a vengeful crime...reason I always ensure I settle all my beef with anyone. Very necessary..though a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized...where your ruggedity for stop na there other people own for start

Anyway what do I know
Just a drunkard, weed smoker, a pussy banger and a keyboard warrior

Shey pussy no dey tired u ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Badguy77(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
May her soul rest in peace o
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by sonofElElyon: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tragic.
She must have been taken out by a rival gang.

Shun cultism!

"Must have"
Arm chair investigator
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Finestgurlie(f): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ivodonjaaaaa
bunch of skull mining criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/ibadan-poly-female-student-hacked-to-death-eyes-plucked-out/
We all know the SKULL MINING REGION are known for this. The baba ishawurus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by hisexcellency34: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ibadan poly...headquarters of cultists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Pakman: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
How may of these people that mine skulls and other body parts, are rich like dangote?

4 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by tollyboy5(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shalommy:
She is either a cultist or girlfriend to a cultist. Chaiii... Descendant of Odin.
chidi why would you judge someone like that? sad
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yoruba people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Osanoghodua1: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Looks like a cultism attack. Her phones should be inspected and her boyfriend arrested for investigation purpose, her closest girlfriends should be interrogated at closed door.

6 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Revolva(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
so sad maybe she chop one bad cultist money

3 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by thorpido(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Because of why?
Evil doers will meet their waterloo.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Impersonator2: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad

The perpetrators of this crime should be caught and sentenced to death ASAP.

you still dey alive?? think say you don die o
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Gabreil2121(f): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Can't even fathom why someone will do such thing to this damsel

Probably on that very day this damsel was begging for mercy but it was falling on a deaf ear

This looks like a vengeful crime...reason I always ensure I settle all my beef with anyone. Very necessary..though a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized...where your ruggedity for stop na there other people own for start

Anyway what do I know
Just a drunkard, weed smoker, a pussy banger and a keyboard warrior
Bless you all to my osasogie, ekosodin and edpa(Bdpa) niggas that year

Update me na boss
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Martinsmine(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
1nice is ritual or rival gang or wat? May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tragic.
She must have been taken out by a rival gang.

Shun cultism!

She didn't strike me as a cultist more or less like envy or jealousy from a female rival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Cromagnon: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:
From skull mining to Eye mining. SW is the most insecure but they focus their propaganda on SE
Clifford orji. Keep quiet
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by tonididdy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Door locked from outside!
Died in her room!

Who's her bf?
The culprit is a student in the school as strangers usually do not have access to school hostels.

4 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Shal0mmy(f): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
My people don strike again.
We must recover our properties from igbos by fire by force, with or without eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Cj4charles(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na them, the miners
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/ibadan-poly-female-student-hacked-to-death-eyes-plucked-out/

We have to pas a law in Nigeria that will arrest and prosecute both the perpetrators of these heinous crimes and their herbalists.

Such a beautiful girl.

RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by occfx: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mrfeel:

The Yoruba/igbo tribalistic thing will not end until each and everyone of us learn to control our feelings , let it go

The day Nigeria will split into 3, there will be great competition among these tribes because, no tribe will allow igbos to develop more than them and that would be the beginning of a new Africa
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Drone95(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Angry boyfriend stuff? Ritual killing? sad

2 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by pacespot(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.