Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) (71074 Views)

Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Killermamba: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Emetex22(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emetex22:

Dont mind them, IGR gangs 😆 🤣 😂, naira is flat and can't contain the pressure, will only stabilize when manufacturing base kicks in, Nigerians should brace for the inflationary impact, more strength to IGR boasters, they should keep salivating on what happens in the East
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Greattha: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
So sad. Wasted potential

Probably cult related.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Mrfeel: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
9gerian:
It looked very much like a cult attack until that angle of a ritual killing/organ harvesting was suggested as a plausible cause.

I suggested that cause a similar thing happened in Jos sometime ago when a beautiful girl was killed and eyes removed by her boyfriend for rituals
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by desmond2pk: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ritual killings happen in the west
They west keep saying igbos do ritual killing more
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by ThatFairGuy: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
angry
Finestgurlie:
Ivodonjaaaaa
bunch of skull mining criminals
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by occfx: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mrfeel:

Nigeria has gone beyond splitting into three now cause there are now six regions from the initial 3 we once had

Yes, let the competition begin
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Finestgurlie(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy:

angry
baby booo
I've missed you so much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by ThatFairGuy: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
How have you been grin
Finestgurlie:
baby booo
I've missed you so much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by fortune1968: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shalommy:
She is either a cultist or girlfriend to a cultist. Chaiii... Descendant of Odin.
Are young ladies too into cultism ? Is it possible ?
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Mrfeel: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
occfx:

Yes, let the competition begin
Until regional government and resources control of regions is implemented what we have now is a centralized federal government and everything belongs to the federal , that's why the federal give allocation to each state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by onatisi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
The only way to stop or minimize ritual killings and cult killings is to make a capital offense punishable by death within 3 months of arrest, as long as ritualists are arrested with fresh human heads, only paraded for TV news shows, and released behind after some few months, all these killing will continue unabated

Skyview01:

We have to pas a law in Nigeria that will arrest and prosecute both the perpetrators of these heinous crimes and their herbalists.

Such a beautiful girl.

RIP!

1 Like

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Finestgurlie(f): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy:

How have you been grin
I'm fine my baby.
I know you've missed my so much ❤️
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ibadan poly 🤣🤣🤣

That’s school should be a cattle ranch!

How do parents allow their kids to attend such schools.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by PlayerMeji: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Werey, Yoruba matter will kee you one day.

People are mourning the tragic demise of a damsel and Yoruba Vs your useless anthills is what you can see...

Couldntfigurean:
Let’s ignore the killings and rituals happening in our land,let’s focus on south east

The mind of the average Yoruba APC supporter
Had it been in the south east,here for done full with their insults and tauntings
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by ThatFairGuy: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
wink
You'll not change
Finestgurlie:
I'm fine my baby.
I know you've missed my so much ❤️
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Justkatty(f): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
What is this world turning into cry
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Duru009(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wen you chop Yahoo boys Money and you wan to run.....

Ladies and free things, they will NEVER learn

1 Like

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Can't even fathom why someone will do such thing to this damsel

Probably on that very day this damsel was begging for mercy but it was falling on a deaf ear

This looks like a vengeful crime...reason I always ensure I settle all my beef with anyone. Very necessary..though a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized...where your ruggedity for stop na there other people own for start

Anyway what do I know
Just a drunkard, weed smoker, a pussy banger, knowledge seeker and a keyboard warrior
Bless you all to my osasogie, ekosodin and edpa(Bdpa) niggas that year

. Yeah u right! those poor widows, quarter's to grave old women u & ur illks were fleecing off their lives savings do cry also,u do not have any morals to questions ur murderous colleagues
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Finestgurlie(f): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy:
wink
You'll not change
😂
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by PussyKing(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ritualist zone
Pls avoid pls
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by adebayo987: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by occfx: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mrfeel:

Until regional government and resources control of regions is implemented what we have now is a centralized federal government and everything belongs to the federal , that's why the federal give allocation to each state

Then we are not ready to grow. Black man sense is close to that of chimps and I don't even know if it's improving or going backwards. Make God no use vex wipe us out one day for been useless for so long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Shalommy(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
fortune1968:
Are young ladies too into cultism ? Is it possible ?
Yes and yes.

1 Like

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by yahmohy27: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Let’s ignore the killings and rituals happening in our land,let’s focus on south east

The mind of the average Yoruba APC supporter
Had it been in the south east,here for done full with their insults and tauntings
Na turn by turn na, see you have started your own
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
So saddening, too bad.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by tishbite42: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Can't even fathom why someone will do such thing to this damsel

Probably on that very day this damsel was begging for mercy but it was falling on a deaf ear

This looks like a vengeful crime...reason I always ensure I settle all my beef with anyone. Very necessary..though a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized...where your ruggedity for stop na there other people own for start

Anyway what do I know
Just a drunkard, weed smoker, a pussy banger, knowledge seeker and a keyboard warrior
Bless you all to my osasogie, ekosodin and edpa(Bdpa) niggas that year

You is a real niggarr
Uniben 4 life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by fmonigent(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad

Another barbaric, animalistic, heartless and wicked behavior carried out by these useless men. Why are Nigerian men this wicked sad

The perpetrators of this crime should be caught and sentenced to death ASAP.

The report never mentioned the sex behind the killing. Abi you smoke weed?
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by africanboy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
What in the article could have suggested this was done by men? And not women?

Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad

Another barbaric, animalistic, heartless and wicked behavior carried out by these useless men. Why are Nigerian men this wicked sad

The perpetrators of this crime should be caught and sentenced to death ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by herich(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
This can only happen in the waste side of the country

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.