Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) (71070 Views)

Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by nnamdi640: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
See as they indirectly change the matter to cultism. Am sure that they would have insulted south east assuming the news came from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by iammolise(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad

Another barbaric, animalistic, heartless and wicked behavior carried out by these useless men. Why are Nigerian men this wicked sad

The perpetrators of this crime should be caught and sentenced to death ASAP.
Did u see "nigerian men" in the story. Abeg which nigerian man do u
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Mom007(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tragic.
She must have been taken out by a rival gang.

Shun cultism!
Yahoo boys. They own Ibadan.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by imam07: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:
From skull mining to Eye mining. SW is the most insecure but they focus their propaganda on SE
I bet it, u reside in south west. Ibos killing ibos
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Jhonnydurgs: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Can't even fathom why someone will do such thing to this damsel

Probably on that very day this damsel was begging for mercy but it was falling on a deaf ear

This looks like a vengeful crime...reason I always ensure I settle all my beef with anyone. Very necessary..though a life without ruggedity is not

worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized...where your ruggedity for stop na there other people own for start

Anyway what do I know
Just a drunkard, weed smoker, a pussy banger, knowledge seeker and a keyboard warrior
Bless you all to my osasogie, ekosodin and edpa(Bdpa) niggas that year

Na because of you I day this forum guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by damiloladuke: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
money121:
Ok

No be everything you go dey type OK too.. I understand you're advertising your work, but at least be considerate on some posts... Thought you were a staunch Muslim... Smh
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by frog12: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
how do you know that? maybe she's a victim.

TemplarLandry:
Tragic.

Shun cultism!
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by KingDash09(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
You sef na cultist..
Shalommy:
She is either a cultist or girlfriend to a cultist. Chaiii... Descendant of Odin.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by iyke2frankeze: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
Organ harvesting business booming.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Martinsmine(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
1nice:

This is a case of homicide: unlawful killing.

Since her eyes were plucked out, then it is an extrajudicial killing connected to blood money making ritual (human organs harvestering for ritual purposes).

very bad i no
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Greenfaces: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
A hundred years as the richest person on earth, one second in hell fire is not worth it. Its so stuupid to choose this world over the next
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by LivingSage: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Crime isn't gender sensitive.
Why the generalization My crush sad
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad

Another barbaric, animalistic, heartless and wicked behavior carried out by these useless men. Why are Nigerian men this wicked sad

The perpetrators of this crime should be caught and sentenced to death ASAP.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Salowise: 5:50am On Jun 17, 2023
ecolime:

Yoruba VS Igbo

I hope this dick measuring contest will end one day.

No be only these two tribes dey Naija. We have about 400 ethnic groups in this country.

This supremacy battle isn't making sense any longer. Live and let live.

250 sir, omo the matter tire me you no fit read news without seeing tribal war, i no know if na little children dey comment like that because how can an adult with brain behave stupid in a public forum anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2023
sometimes i dont pity these gals.......i only pity their parents
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by youngfocus(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2023
Ibadan poly is very nice oooo for suspending exam for a day Yabatech will just move on like nothing happen infact make10 students die life goes on ni ,rip to the dead though
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by kelspinall(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
nawaooo this is bad
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Oceanjagaban: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Mrfeel:

Cultism or ritual killing?
no mind the mumu
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Marpol2021(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2023
I remember very vivdly,back then in auchi poly when men were still rugged and tested. Souls were wasted,only d Selina tested survive..may her soul rest in peace. This is the handi work of airlord...
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Can't even fathom why someone will do such thing to this damsel

Probably on that very day this damsel was begging for mercy but it was falling on a deaf ear

This looks like a vengeful crime...reason I always ensure I settle all my beef with anyone. Very necessary..though a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized...where your ruggedity for stop na there other people own for start

Anyway what do I know
Just a drunkard, weed smoker, a pussy banger, knowledge seeker and a keyboard warrior
Bless you all to my osasogie, ekosodin and edpa(Bdpa) niggas that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Marpol2021(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
kristian98:
Say no to cultism
Shun cultism
To all cultists, your day of reckoning is coming!

I don't understand why a sane human being will venture into cultism
it's only a mad man that knows the sweetness of madness...
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by phemmyfour: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tragic.

Shun cultism!
rival gang? What if she refused to date a cultist and they decided to punish her or

She was a victim of cult clash in which her boyfriend is a member

2 Likes

Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by Semaj77(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Shalommy:
She is either a cultist or girlfriend to a cultist. Chaiii... Descendant of Odin.

Or ritual
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by thunderbabs: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Secret Cult style murder
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by blueAgent(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
occfx:

Then we are not ready to grow. Black man sense is close to that of chimps and I don't even know if it's improving or going backwards. Make God no use vex wipe us out one day for been useless for so long.

So true.
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shalommy:
na who be Odin? pls throw more light on it so that we that don't know Odin will know what it is so we don't fall into the trap
Re: Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Efna55:
This country is becoming more difficult to live..

Mainwhile if you're suffering from premature ejaculation and weak erection check my profile and thank me later..

my own issue is that my gf complains that I ejaculate too much in her
how can I stop it cus its too much I can shot like 3 to 5 shot during ejaculation which will make me releasing massively and flooding her uterus with my hot seed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.