Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy (39557 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by helinues: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

helinues abeg dey reply these fooools with huge insult, them go stop to quote you

you dont get civil with uncivilized monkeys, you respond to them in their best language

Na when you respond mods go remember say dem get rules for this forum

I don dey report the guy since morning, a thread even made it to FP which the reporting dey yet he's still allowed to be lurking around the forum. Na the same guy wey dey accuse others of being jobless be that oo.

Some of those Obidients are so toxic to the extent they have lost it. Would that guy be proud in the public that he's the one behind trolling others on this forum?

Trolling people for years with numerous monikers when no be say mad man carry my clothes when I dey bath... grin

They have no idea about the psychological effect of what they are doing now would have on the in future. The future torturing is enough for them, they should live with that for the rest of their lives

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

Na when you respond mods go remember say dem get rules for this forum

I don dey report the guy since morning, a thread even made it to FP which the reporting dey yet he's still allowed to be lurking around the forum. Na the same guy wey dey accuse others of being jobless be that oo.

Some of those Obidients are so toxic to the extent they have lost it. Would that guy be proud in the public that he's the one behind trolling others on this forum?

Trolling people for years with numerous monikers when no be say mad man carry my clothes when I dey bath... grin

They have no idea about the psychological effect of what they are doing now would have on the in future. The future torturing is enough for them, they should live with that for the rest of their lives

Na censor insult you go tey finished those idiiots and they won't dare quote you again

if any of them try to quote me I go finished them a week sef them no go log in on this forum

they're complex inferiority idiots who spent all their live in their useless mud region called fooling sun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by helinues: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

Na censor insult you go tey finished those idiiots and they won't dare quote you again

if any of them try to quote me I go finished them a week sef them no go log in on this forum

they're complex inferiority idiots who spent all their live in their useless mud region called fooling sun

Except if you have alternative monikers, mods decision sometimes dey be as it get. I was given 7 months banning before the election which expired 2 days after the presidential election.

You see now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by fx45(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
viyon02:
I must confess, this is a smart action.
Tell us about it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

Except if you have alternative monikers, mods decision sometimes dey be as it get. I was given 7 months banning before the election which expired 2 days after the presidential election.

You see now

no point here when they ban you, you move to another moniker, we are just here to catch fun, express ourselves and correct some iidiot like those nonentities

they're using your fear of ban against you which is a big Ransome holding

I fúck anyone that need to be fúck up, 306 degree to iyalaya anybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by helinues: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

no point here when they ban you, you move to another moniker, we are just here to catch fun, express ourselves and correct some iidiot like those nonentities

I fúck anyone that need to be fúck up, 306 degree to iyalaya anybody

Bro, I don pass the level of using alternative while on ban. I didn't even read as a guest for the first 5 months of the banning, only catch up with the election updates as a guest 2 months to the election.

This would rather expose how competent the forum mods have been. Sebi the owner would rather go on twitter and be doing ejo wewe
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by DeAdvokate(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
DaddyJapan:

In wealthier countries, the Head of State relies on the local fire service (and fire trucks) in the communities he visits.
What is described above is a bone-headed idea that should attract a lot of criticism.

I agree
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Armaggedon: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chekwume16:
Fire fighter don't only fight fire. They are trained in general rescue. That is why they are attached.
The question is what a fire truck is doing in a presidential convoy and you're lecturing on firefighters. To rescue president from what exactly?
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

Bro, I don pass the level of using alternative while on ban. I didn't even read as a guest for the first 5 months of the banning, only catch up with the election updates as a guest 2 months to the election.

This would rather expose how competent the forum mods have been. Sebi the owner would rather go on twitter and be doing ejo wewe

everybody go dey alright
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by AfonjaConehead: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

lamentations grin
Your existence begins and ends on nairaland,shame grin

I fúck anyone that need to be fúck up, 306 (illiterate,it's 360) degree to iyalaya anybody
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by AfonjaConehead: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

helinues abeg dey reply these fooools with huge insult, them go stop to quote you

you dont get civil with uncivilized monkeys, you respond to them in their best language

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by sochijioke(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:
One firefighting truck for just one citizen bah shocked
Do the vehicles in his convoy not have fire extinguishers?
Nice question bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2023
Chicago style...

Obidients would say e dey PO agenda 🤣😂

Ara BAT ... jaiye lo , pawon lekun 😢 😿 😭, pawon s'aiye 🏥
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by EgunMogaji2: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Personally I don’t get this. Maybe they’ll add a Dangote cement trailer and Bovas fuel tanker next.

We always forget that we’re a poor country that’s surviving on loans.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by joyandfaith: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Biodun556:

https://leadership.ng/tinubu-adds-firefighting-truck-to-convoy/#:~:text=President%20Bola%20Ahmed%20Tinubu%2C%20yesterday,Fire%20Service%20(%20FFS)%20Engr.

Is that an achievement? MMM!!!
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by MyExpression(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Chekwume16:
Fire fighter don't only fight fire. They are trained in general rescue. That is why they are attached.

What bout the security and medical team?

You just dey cap

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by babamadiba(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Biodun556:

Safety precaution is a necessity
don't waste your time arguing with aggressive unintelligent kids.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Akharmony: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Governors with masisive but have no sense of safty should copy this
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Akpacha(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
As criminal he knew his motor would soon catch fire.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Obidients might Atikulate him, and set him on fire 🚒🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥......🤣😭🤣
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by backtovillage: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
He knows that he didn't win 25% in Abuja. And the rest 75% in Abuja can attack him anytime...

He truly knows residents of Abuja didn't vote for him.

So as a precaution, he who lives with his enemies must have a third eye at the back of his head
Stop eating grass

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by abbeyfel: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
DaddyJapan:
One firefighting truck for just one citizen bah shocked
Do the vehicles in his convoy not have fire extinguishers?
Think before you type. You will not die if you do! How can you say "firefighting truck for just one citizen?" Is your head paining you? Is Tinubu the only one in the convoy? Do you even know what a convoy mean like this

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by ConfidentialDoc: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Molotov cocktail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Carcholce: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
He knows that he didn't win 25% in Abuja. And the rest 75% in Abuja can attack him anytime...

He truly knows residents of Abuja didn't vote for him.

So as a precaution, he who lives with his enemies must have a third eye at the back of his head

This is dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2023
My president is badass.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by lexy2014: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Chekwume16:

In this case, what are they rescuing and what they are rescuing from?
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by Jh0wsef(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by lexy2014: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Asslickers, over to you. Pls come and defend
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by backtovillage: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
Akpacha:
As criminal he knew his motor would soon catch fire.
dey play my guy
Re: Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy by lexy2014: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2023
abbeyfel:
Think before you type. You will not die if you do! How can you say "firefighting truck for just one citizen?" Is your head paining you? Is Tinubu the only one in the convoy? Do you even know what a convoy mean like this

What is fire fighting truck doing in a convoy? Are all the people in the convoy going to be inside one vehicle at a time or all the vehicles in the convoy will catch fire all at once?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It / Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.