Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) (3389 Views)

Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) / Dino Melaye Gives Himself 'An Igbo Name' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by baralatie(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
I can see why ibb carry levels.
The squad he belongs to is tight
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
naptu2:
The numbering is not clear, but I think the policeman at the back (is it number 14? ) should be Police Commissioner Joseph Gomwalk. He was governor of Benue-Plateau State and he was executed after the Dimka Coup.

I'm sorry, the policeman is Adamu Suleiman. He was inspector general before Sunday Adewusi.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
naptu2:
I know that I should know numbers 8 and 10 but it's just not clicking right now.

I can swear that number 8 is Major General Martin Adamu.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Number 10 should be Major General Abisoye.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by BabaRamota1980: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Illyasu Bisalla
Obj
Murtala
Danjuma
Murtala Nyako
Dimka
Usman Katsina
Joe Garba
Yaradua
Akinrinade
Babaginda
Mukhtar

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by osmosis101(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
4get any other things but this is one of the most successful pictures i've seen so far......none in penury.
Dats y I respect TINUBU as well.he has a successful pix also.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
O boy dis Obasanjo d1ck if REAL must be one of the biggest on earth. Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
BABANGBALI:
How many of these people in this photo can you name?
No3= Obasanjo, No4= Muritala Muhammad, No10= Ibrahim Babangida. The rest....... I'm coming
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by GarbaAudu: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
naptu2:
OK, I'm going to write them properly here.

1) Major General Ilya Bisalla (Minister of Defence. He was executed after the Dimka Coup).

2) Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko Yusuf (the super spy chief, former head of the Special Branch and Inspector General of Police).

3) General Olusegun Obasanjo (Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, Head of State and President)

4) General Murtala Muhamed (Head of State)

5) Lieutenant General Theophilus Danjuma (Chief of Army Staff, later Minister of Defence)

6) Vice Admiral Michael Adelanwa (Chief of Naval Staff)

7) Air Marshal John Yisa Doko (Chief of Air Staff)

9) Major General Joseph Nanven Garba (basketball star, former commander of the Brigade of Guards, former Minister of External Affairs and former President of the United Nations General Assembly. He was one of the coup plotters that removed Gowon from office).

13 or 14. The numbering is not clear) Rear Admiral Olufemi Olumide (he was a navy captain when this picture was taken) (FOC-West, Minister of Works, etc).

16) Brigadier Shehu Musa Yar'Adua (Later Major General and Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters. He, Joseph Garba and Abdullahi Mohammed staged the coup that removed Gowon from office)

19? The numbering is not clear, but he is standing right beside Babangida) General Alani Akinrinade (Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Defence Staff during the Shagari era).

21) Colonel Ibrahim Babangida (then commander of the Armoured Corp, later President of Nigeria)

Standing right behind Babangida, I can't see the number) Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (Lagos State Governor, etc)

This should be Murtala Muhammed's Supreme Military Council (SMC).

I dough my hat for you!
Much respect, sir.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by mrhowoto: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Olusegun Obasanjo, Muritala Mohammed, TY Danjuma, Shehu Musa Yaradua, Ibrahim Babangida, MD Yusuf, Gen Akinrinade
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by dnawah(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
BABANGBALI:
1. Oladi kpodia.
3. Obasanjo
4.Mulatala
10. Abacha.
15. Muhammad Buari
21.Babangida
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Rickmann: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
BABANGBALI:

I see Obj, Murtala Mohammed, IBB, Dimka
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by id4sho(m): 2:19am On Jun 17, 2023
I can see bisallah and Obasanjo
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by orisa37: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2023
27 OF THE ASSASSINS WHO PUT NIGERIA IN THE PRESIDENT QUAGMIRE.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by GodsChosen: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
All were members of the Superme Millitary Council duing Murtala Muhammad's rule
These are their names and ranks as of the time of the event, All were promoted to higher ranks afterwards
1) Brigadier Ilya Bisalla
2) Muhammadu Dikko Yusuf
3) Brigadier Olusegun Obasanjo
4) Gen. Murtala Mohammed
5) Brigadier TY Danjuma
6) Commodore Michael Ayinde Adelanwa
7) Col. John Yisa Doko
cool Brigadier Martin Adamu.
9) Col. Joseph Nanven Garba
10) Brigadier Emmanuel Abisoye
11) Brigadier James Oluleye
12) Lieut. Col. Alfred Aduloju
13) Capt. Olufemi Olumide
14) Adamu Suleiman
15) Col. Dan Suleiman
16) Brigadier Shehu Musa Yar'Adua
17) Capt. Husaini Abdullahi
18) Lieut. Col Muktar Muhammed
19) Brig. Julius Ipoola Alani Akinrinade
20) Brigadier John Obada
21) Col Ibrahim Babangida
22) Lieut. Comm. Ndubuisi Kanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out College Of Nursing Built By Mission In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) / Chairman Gwaram Local Government Speaks “i Was Not Involved In The Case / If The Opposition Wants To Beat PDP They Must Run An Igbo Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.