Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours (52127 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Because you're my follower, I'll let you win the argument.

I don't have the energy today... grin grin grin
XAUBulls:

Dialectically speaking, oh yes you can compare both categories because they are both time-bound and entail the breaking of records... One on the athletics track and the other in the kitchen. As a former student of law in SA, you should ponder over it again. wink

Second, Hilda indeed opened the floodgates of interest in that cooking category. That of course stimulated the interest of Dami and other Chefs living in other countries aside from Nigeria such as in Kenya, etc. They also want to break Hilda's 4-day cooking record.

With reference to your final question, I think she would if the motivation is there. The last winner of that cooking category that was dethroned by Hilda was from Asia... (i.e., India to be precise).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by XAUBulls: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Because you're my follower, I'll let you win the argument.

I don't have the energy today... grin grin grin
Samantha, for that needed energy go to the nearest mall and get yourself some Lucozade Boost or Gatorade... Lol. You're such a great sport. Case dismissed! (Sound of the gavel).

Talk to you later. wink
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
If I get myself a Lucozade boost, not only will you start hating me, you'll also unfollow me and report me to the mods like one nairalander in here... grin grin grin

Because once I put my heart and soul in an argument, I don't give up easily.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
XAUBulls:

Samantha, for that needed energy go to the nearest mall and get yourself some Lucozade Boost or Gatorade... Lol. You're such a great sport. Case dismissed! (Sound of the gavel).

Talk to you later. wink

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Ifyman: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na their way yoluba ...copy cat... Research for more way to showcase yourself!
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by donbenie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Googledotcom:
Please go ahead Dammy, win this for sane minds like us, the other one is just there to shake her buttocks all over the internet and not using her fame to do relevant things or even try to please her maker, God Almighty.
See them..
Hypocritical Nigerian religious Big0ts..
Na Una carry religion for head and yet are the worst examples of humanity on Earth.
SPITS
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by XAUBulls: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
If I get myself a Lucozade boost, not only will you start hating me, you'll also unfollow me and report me to the mods like one nairalander in here... grin grin grin

Because once I put my heart and soul in an argument, I don't give up easily.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh yes... I know what some of you young ladies with legal backgrounds are capable of... You are hardwired to want to win arguments. But I have the mind of steel to handle the situation. cheesy grin

For real?! You mean someone reported you to a mod here on NL? I've been a member of this forum since 2005 with an older NL account and I have learned to just ignore some of these NL guys or trolls who can't engage in insightful convos without getting petty.

C'mon, I won't hate or unfollow you because I like having good convos with males and females who have brilliant minds that let you see other perspectives (even if you have a contrarian view to mine as long as it doesn't degenerate to "below the belt" kinda outright insults).

Of course, in all our convos here on NL, you have proven to be like "pineapple on pizza." I have one more observation about you though but I won't tell you now... That would be later on a different thread.

Have a fun-filled weekend in Durban. Take care. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by lwisee: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
vengertime:

Just like how your mama stinking bumbum enjoy pricks that year too

Haba I'm sure you are talking about your de.ad Mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.