Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours (52015 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by PecE2Make: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
What happened to the first cooking?
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Truthshscrazy: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Heroicvic:
This is not even my problem
I heard that any family earning above anything starting from 30k (minimum wage) are not eligible for school loan

Remind me again, why was the loan implemented in the first place? Anyone earning 30k is Rich In Nigeria? Something that cannot procure a bag of rice?

Who did this to us
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by bigcee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Googledotcom:
Please go ahead Dammy, win this for sane minds like us, the other one is just there to shake her buttocks all over the internet and not using her fame to do relevant things or even try to please her maker, God Almighty.
Na your sister wey no sabi cook I blame.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by bassey08: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
This girl na mumu ooo. Go and rest anty

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Omoawoke: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na this babe go kill Hilda las las.

grin
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by ValeeLove(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Another cooking in vain loading. Just give up. This cooking thing is not for people from brown roof. Rest.
so which roof? Green one?
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Kay25(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Another cooking in vain loading. Just give up. This cooking thing is not for people from brown roof. Rest.
Only dog eaters like u abi..dey play
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by JOemmy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
She wants to correct her previous mistake she already knows that her first attempt won't be recognized.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by DrMuzungu(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mumuness of the highest order. What is next? SOme chef cooking for 160 hours, then 170, etc... blah blah blah. What's the point? How tasty is your food? How many customers do you have every day? That is what matters. Not how many hours you cooked. I bet my wife cooks better than that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by zinaunreal(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pained yeye thing. That's how they aim for people's glory rather than empower their own selves creatively

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by ipex(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
from what i can deduce it could be true

The fact she is calling herself "popularly called" indicates she was just in for the game and overwhelmed by the response

Now she would try again but this time not the cut and join one without following protocol
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by kingthreat(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Googledotcom:
Not every dog eat shit bro.

Legendary response
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Chimex30(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Why has she not done it since. Na now wey person don run am she remember say record de to break. Mtcheww. Trash

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by NwekereNdokl: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hahaha
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
OkutaNla:
This lady won't give up until she achieves her objective. I like her spirit.

she is seeking attention and she didn't get it b4 bt seeing the small attention coming she wants to play everybody again with another attention seeking whatever.

Her and her skool pastor should be arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by olisaEze(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
An integral character of a creative spirit is originality. Picking beans, frying puff-puff and dancing to church songs all night does not make one a chef. Nigerians rallied around Ms. Baci because she was original & not for her lifestyle choices or her dress sense. These ones are motivated purely out of deep seated envy & self loathing, cloaked with religiosity! There are so many categories in the GWR this copycat could have chosen her challenge from if this was about inspiration. Unfortunately, envy is a tax all distinction must pay! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by milann: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
KingDash09:
Make we contribute money for her atleast make we no let that olosho Hilda win.. I go drop 200k..
hilda is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by batistutajulio: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
jaxxy:

she is seeking attention and she didn't get it b4 bt seeing the small attention coming she wants to play everybody again with another attention seeking whatever.

Her and her skool pastor should be arrested.

You're doomed.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by gfelo(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Copy copy, so na only cook you can ur eye dey why no look for something else
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Blackdisciple(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Well...!
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by rippa(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
richie240:
Orhue, if only u know u share greater ties with Yorubas than d ppl u carry their mata for head like gala.

You don hear of 'Eze of Benin' or 'Emir of warri' b4?

The joke is on u!
cool
What's this one saying🙄
Because they stole our prince and made him king so that they can be answering OBA, i will now go and be eating raw pepper everyday🙄
Have u ever seen a Yoruba girl doing cook?
Even the few rich Yoruba men that marry Yoruba women still ends up marrying another woman from another tribe or employ a calabar girl as a cook 😁

Try go to a Yoruba buka or restaurant and order for any soup apart from ewedu, u will regret ur life that day.
Even the ewedu, they will use all the oil in this world to baff it 🤣
God forbid bad thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by elytebaby(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
GWR
you people are not paying attention to tinubu
sign-a-ton spree
nobody fit break diz one
baba don sign More than ten bills oo

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by finallybusy: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
She did the 120 hours. She can do an extra 30. Good luck to her. I hope she prepares her body for the strain.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by MysticM2022: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Abeg make she rest
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Tommydare(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ajokuta ma mumi
Creditalerts:
Ofe nmanu grin tongue
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
batistutajulio:

You're doomed.

The deceitful ones looking to scam people and urself are doomed.

if she has broken hilda's records as claimed why is she doing it again? what is she looking for? Hahaha.

We know all these con/scam gimmicks

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by MrFly(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Googledotcom:
Please go ahead Dammy, win this for sane minds like us, the other one is just there to shake her buttocks all over the internet and not using her fame to do relevant things or even try to please her maker, God Almighty.
big yansh dey shake small yansh wan compete.. Hilda no be Dammy mate. na so she go dey cook till december. dammy and reno dey d same level

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Tommydare(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
What a bitter soul...
thatigboman:
Op, dis u say successfully? Has 'successfully' gotten an new meaning?
If that Dammy sends her evidence to Guiness World Records, she would not even be considered for so many infractions.
Someone at so early at her even off gas to pick beans (that one itself is comedy comedy club)
And was switching off her live video every night to go and get sound sleep.what arrant nonsense.
Hilda time was deducted for over 7 hours for taking more time off than required in just 1 occasion. If they send that dammy's tape, GWR will just shred it for wasting their time watching nonsense. As if it's a kindergarten show.
When dummy is ready, let her do a proper challenge, not that stupidity she staged.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by preciousmetals: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
this one done carry their envy come, this west people self, i fear who no fear you people

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by milann: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
rippa:
I wondered the rubbish food she will be cooking for 150hours Ewedu and amala
i like fùcking yoruba gals.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by MrFly(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kay25:

Only dog eaters like u abi..dey play
to chop dog better pass to mine skull

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.