Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours (52056 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by 43Ronin: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2023
you wey be yoruba wan cook for 159 hours lol. wetin you wan cook? egwusi, okro, gbegiri, efo that's all now

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by crafteck(m): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2023
Berrityga:
Another cooking in vain loading. Just give up. This cooking thing is not for people from brown roof. Rest.

Its for people with eroded landscape then

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Cantonese: 3:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Nearly six days of no proper sleep? What a jealous and greedy copy cat young lady. That’s how some of them drop dead out of their foolishness.

Unfortunately tribalistic people have started changing the narrative, claiming na their girl.

6 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by rippa(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2023
richie240:
Unfortunately for ur types, d ppl bcus of whom u deny ur cousins bcus of ofe'nsala soup do not see u as u see them.
U see ur life for ring road now? grin
The joke's on u!
cool
Even me will follow them call all the Obas in Yoruba land useless cos they are very useless especially this OBA of lagos here
But nobody will ever refer to my OBA of Benin with that because my OBA nor get mate for naija
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by occfx: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:
This is not even my problem
I heard that any family earning above anything starting from 30k (minimum wage) are not eligible for school loan

Remind me again, why was the loan implemented in the first place? Anyone earning 30k is Rich In Nigeria? Something that cannot procure a bag of rice?

Who did this to us

Bulaba and APC... Trust me subsidy has not been removed but from now on we will be buying fuel for 500 naira per liter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by richie240: 3:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Hehehehehe.....e pain u abi?

Ngwa, see am ursef as d ppl Awey una carry their mata for head like gala dey drag ur oba of Benin' like tiger generator:

https://www.nairaland.com/7712477/no-doubt-tinubu-perform-oba#123527092
grin. grin

rippa:

Even me will follow them call all the Obas in Yoruba land useless cos they are very useless especially this OBA of lagos here
But nobody will ever refer to my OBA of Benin with that because my OBA nor get mate for naija

Dey there dey play.
grin grin

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Rolings: 3:59am On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

I heard that any family earning above anything starting from 30k (minimum wage) are not eligible for school loan

That that is what you heard (probably from a beer parlour ) doesnt mean that is what it is.....so many speculations and misinformation about this student loan especially from those loo king for a thousand and one ways it won't work rather than a thousand and one ways why it should work.
The presidential candidate you voted for wouldnt have performed any Magic in days, allow for some time before you start blind criticism so you wont look like a sore losers..

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by broadman20: 4:00am On Jun 17, 2023
Googledotcom:
Please go ahead Dammy, win this for sane minds like us, the other one is just there to shake her buttocks all over the internet and not using her fame to do relevant things or even try to please her maker, God Almighty.

You are born and raised in tribalism, nothing you can do about it again.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by rippa(m): 4:07am On Jun 17, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehe.....e pain u abi?

Ngwa, see am ursef as d ppl Awey una carry their mata for head like gala dey drag ur oba of Benin' like tiger generator:

grin. grin

Dey there dey play.
grin grin

I see nowhere he was dragged apart from one or 2 people that decided to be unfortunate which is expected in every society
The people that insulted him could have been any OBIdient or Atiku supporter from any tribe.
Let's not assume anyone against Tinubu is an OBIdient or an igbo person
I know how many times I have been targeted and called igbo here simply because i support Obi and its really not nice
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Berrityga:
Another cooking in vain loading. Just give up. This cooking thing is not for people from brown roof. Rest.
If a white man called you a stupid monkey, how are you going to react? I'm sure you will keep wailing online and even crying, that's the most stupid thing to say, why isn't seun getting rid of y'all tribalist bigots, this is really disgusting to say the least.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
For starters, go and learn how to cook better and have good presentation skills. You lack them.
Why are you hating on her, Victoria? let her be, if she wants to compete again let her do it, even you yourself you can contest, afterall you are an Akwa ibom girl too.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by ivandragon: 5:04am On Jun 17, 2023
Lol.

Becoming an obsession...

What exactly is her aim or purpose of beating a record recently set by a fellow country woman?

Why the sudden & aggressive drive?

We know Hilda as a Chef. She has been in cooking competitions... what are Dammy's antecedents?

Is Dammy just out to outshine her fellow country woman or is it a case of using this to 'show' herself.

If Dammy feels she must hold the world record for longest cooking hours, what will she do when another person cooks for 200 hours?

Will she continue to 'outcook' all comers? Or is her competitive spirit only activated when a fellow Nigerian is doing well?

5 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Chetas81(m): 5:05am On Jun 17, 2023
The New song abbbi ____ the value of this Guinness record and the book is what im looking for
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Chetas81(m): 5:10am On Jun 17, 2023
43Ronin:
you wey be yoruba wan cook for 159 hours lol. wetin you wan cook? egwusi, okro, gbegiri, efo that's all now
can you imagine your comments hhhhmmm tribalism now eat you and your fabric, kindly understand that sick nation belong to sick citizen who refused to grow 😂✍️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by stampo: 5:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Nigerians !!!!

Una just want tear this Guinness world record book by force...
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by hollywater: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Berrityga:
Hahaha 😂
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by franco3075q(m): 5:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Berrityga:
u funny sha
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by chipet67(m): 5:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Berrityga:
You will dïe bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Maj196(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2023
This girl nor just get sense, if Hilda didn’t cook, would she have done hers. Make she go sleep abeg. Busy body

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by KingDash09(m): 6:30am On Jun 17, 2023
How do you know bro??
milann:
hilda is a virgin
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by tollyboy5(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2023
N2B2:
Too much hate for this young chef. Records are meant to be broken, and there's no universal rule for how long one has to wait before trying.

If no one was trying to set new records, the Guinness World Records would have gone out of business since. The sky is big enough for everyone. Besides, Hilda has already cashed out.

People should just leave Dammy be.
What she's doing is rubbish! clout chasers isonu.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by VTJN(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Rayban25:

She didnt apply for the first one.

But when I said so, they tagged me as a hater
it was confirmed and recognised by GWR despite her not registering. They promised to look into it.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by VTJN(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2023
ivandragon:
Lol.

Becoming an obsession...

What exactly is her aim or purpose of beating a record recently set by a fellow country woman?

Why the sudden & aggressive drive?

We know Hilda as a Chef. She has been in cooking competitions... what are Dammy's antecedents?

Is Dammy just out to outshine her fellow country woman or is it a case of using this to 'show' herself.

If Dammy feels she must hold the world record for longest cooking hours, what will she do when another person cooks for 200 hours?

Will she continue to 'outcook' all comers? Or is her competitive spirit only activated when a fellow Nigerian is doing well?

She didn't commit a crime. GWR are meant to be broken. The last time i checked, there's no time frame or limit for that

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Finestgurlie(f): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2023
VTJN:
She didn't commit a crime. GWR are meant to be broken. The last time i checked, there's no time frame or limit for that
Fisa baby how are you
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by VTJN(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2023
milann:
what manner of wife can't for her husband? You must be a lazy woman
LOl

Poor man mentality grin grin

Gone are those days women cook or wash

Provided she's married to a rich or comfortable guy. All that can be sorted with cash
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Navalsadiq(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2023
lwisee:
Dammy dammy

You no dey go school again grin
Allow Hilda bumbum enjoy her shine small now
I don't even understand.

Hilda baci should also gear up and be ready took 180 hours

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Nikkyfash: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2023
Over to you Chef Temitope from Oyo state
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:02am On Jun 17, 2023
milann:
what manner of wife can't for her husband? You must be a lazy woman

Thank you.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by ivandragon: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2023
VTJN:

No she didn't commit any crime.

She is quite free to indulge in her obsession.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why are you hating on her, Victoria? let her be, if she wants to compete again let her do it, even you yourself you can contest, afterall you are an Akwa ibom girl too.

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by phemmyfour: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2023
OkutaNla:
This lady won't give up until she achieves her objective. I like her spirit.
Useless objective. It makes no sense again breaking same records. That's lack of creativity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.