Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka (20840 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by onuman: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Labour Party DID NOT WIN the presidency! angry

Wake up!! angry

Labour party won the presidential election after Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of people of their main constituency in Nigeria. It's common sense. Develop more senses to understand how things play out in situations like the last presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by OldBeer: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming
inside your mother

3 Likes

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by vowiski(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
MTNnews:
Can you father stand where Soyinka de talk

Remind me who your father is again ? cheesy

Deplorable son of a nobody
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Alliswell248: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obidients are grade 1 "mumu".
Obidients can't disappoints.

2 Likes

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by fredoooooo: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obituarists are pholeesh people

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Felix6: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Just to sell a useless book, this cultist still rely on Obidients to do so.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Alliswell248: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
theophorus:
Mumu di Mumu.

Oga Soludo tell dem say na one part of PBAT campaign dem dey handle dem no listen.

After the elections dem still dey Mumu up and down, Abeg Prof. Leave those people ooo.

Obidients are pure mumu. They said more than 500,000 Yorubas in Anambra and Jagaban can't get up to 1000 votes.

I refuse to be a mumu like Eze Ajao Estate now Eze Kirikiri .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by KoladeChris24(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/16/some-obidients-foolishly-played-script-others-pushing-interim-government-nigeria-says

It's truly stupid to think only politicians and leaders could be fascists.

If an APC or PDP politician was the one made the statements Datti Ahmed made, Obidients would still be crying by now. Well, they can't stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Dotherightthing: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

Labour party won the presidential election after Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of people of their main constituency in Nigeria. It's common sense. Develop more senses to understand how things play out in situations like the last presidential election in Nigeria.

Nonsense!

Labour party DID NOT WIN!!

No matter how persistent you are in telling a lie, it won't become the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Israel07: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
I won't disrespect an Old man, I don't care about his status n I see how he's using reverse psychology to taunt his target which is petty.
Interim government propaganda has nothing to do with Obidients. It was actually him together with his cohorts that threatened GEJ with interim government.
I'm surprised he's mentioning how Buhari incited his people to kill Corpers and innocent migrants in his state yet supported him to be the president of his dear country. This alone tells you everything you need to know about this man. I also didn't see him say anything about the Endsars killings at Lekki tollgate yet he's here praising Endsars movement. I didn't see him hit the streets now fuel is #500+ but did at #100+/litre.. He's a professor so he can't say he didn't know that the policy was good for the people. That was so unpatriotic of him.
What changed now.. oh maybe cos GEJ is from the south, shit! Tinubu is from the South too. Oh ok, he's from the SW and Tinubu is also from the SW. Yes! It must be because he's from his region, he's his brother n tribesman.
GEJ sef no try, he no suppose be president.
See the way he's brandishing big big grammar as if the owners of the borrowed language he's speaking use it when having their conversation. Inferiority complex!
A certain people carried coffin in mockery of a living seating president and didn't spare his wife while at it, threatened blood n baboon if they don't get power on national media he said nothing, but young people full of exurbrance on social media are the once he tagged fascist and trying to intimidate with big grammar...
I'll like to have a discussion with this baba to ask him the colour of his problem..😂

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by mbaise1000: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
REDshouse:
Chilling...

Oya children of hate and confusion ...z over to you guyz

I wouldn't know what your definition of children of hate will be , but my own will be a person who is willing to suffer and choose things that are against his personal interest just to spite others is the worst hater
Anyone that is just happy because he thinks that another person is not having his way is a hater, a person who is hating anyone because of jealousy is a hater, anyone who wants something and never give up until he gets it is not a hater, anyone that wants others to be a failure or don't eant others to succeed where he can't succeed is the hater, you che6in your mind and if you are calling someone a hater, tell that person why you call them a hater and not repeat the same thing all of you are saying

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by redsun(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Are sure this man is not in the early stages of demetiia? He used to be more rational than this, and years ago he should have recognised the labour movement's dying need for a more transparent and accountable government.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by kokomilala(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
The Grotesque Beatification Of Fascists

Long before Soyinka used that world, I had used it on this forum sometime last year. These people have behaved in every way as fascists. Their intransigence is as hideous as the sight of a messed up public toilet. Once you.disagreed with them, you instantly became the devil.

They are messing with the wrong person, I can assure them they can't have the last word with WS. Even their forebears or grandparents couldn't do it in the 70s, I think, when some easterners attacked Soyinka in an article, under the title: Failure Of Craft In African Literature. Soyinka stunned them into silence and submission with a counteroffensive: Neo Tarzanizm.

Politics is about plularism of choices, but this herd of lame brains are too stupid and walled into the Obi mantra to realize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Bovis(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

Labour Party only won in the SE and SS but lost in the SW, NE, NC, and NW. Therefore, did not win the general election. You headless mobs are not only mumu but utterly insane for believing your own lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by redsun(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
It's not about fascism, it's about waking up from the long slumber of colonialism, indoctrination, miseducation, and the misunderstanding of who are and what you are capable of as so-called humans. It is about deep thinking that even man made machines can do these days.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by 43Ronin: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
jullary:
Though am not for politics, but obi will definately do the same, because he would not want a house that will truncate is decisions and ideals.
Same thing happen in one eastern state that a first time LP rep becomes the speaker, just because the governor is clearing is ways not to have issue of passing bills.
Even sentiments aside if na u, u go do the same thing. Check your conscience!
i come in peace
the tenets of democracy are separation of powers then checks and balances. Where this ceases to exist what you have is a dystopian fascism masqueraded as democracy. This wasn't the trend untill buhari became president; and we know how his dispensation turned out to be because he compromised the senate. I am not an Obedient, I am a revolutionary therfore I approach equity with clean hands
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Okoroawusa: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming
Inside Aisha Yesufu

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Redhot0007: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
An author of confusion. A pioneer of cultism, confusion and terrorism worldwide. I don't know what you want to gain by heating up the polity again. They are already in the court, allow them to sort themselves out. Stop behaving like a narcissistic kid.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by REDshouse(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
mbaise1000:

I wouldn't know what your definition of children of hate will be , but my own will be a person who is willing to suffer and choose things that are against his personal interest just to spite others is the worst hater
Anyone that is just happy because he thinks that another person is not having his way is a hater, a person who is hating anyone because of jealousy is a hater, anyone who wants something and never give up until he gets it is not a hater, anyone that wants others to be a failure or don't eant others to succeed where he can't succeed is the hater, you che6in your mind and if you are calling someone a hater, tell that person why you call them a hater and not repeat the same thing all of you are saying
oga u can write ur own dictionary to define Hate ... Kwantinue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Obakoolex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So 3months after the election, OBidients is still tormenting This Shameless Man. sad

A Cowardly Professor who leaves Literary Icons like Chimamanda or Grammarians like Obahiagbon
to call Datti Ahmed and Patience Jonathan for a Debate. 😕

History will NOT be kind to him.😒
One of the big mumu spotted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Duru009(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Am highly disappointed in this man...
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nzeodogwu(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
To think that this old and tired cultistm and violence inventor is one of the voices of falsehood, propaganda and blackmail that brought the disastrous Buhari upon Nigeria and Nigerians and now shamelessly calls Obidients fascists because the electoral heist they protest against favoured his roguish friend BAT is a serious cause for concern. Either the old Prof is overrated, initially mistaken for a nationalist or now compromised.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Freebills12: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
JagabanBorgu:
And they will still do what he predicted.

A man that fetch wood invested by ants, invites lizards for a meal in house! He should be ready for them. We all know why he is behaving this way. A man that supported Buhari after witnessing and testifying his (buhari) support for killing of NYSC members for loosing an election. Who then is a fascist?
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by abbiboy: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:
Baba just dey use their fascists heads do gbas gbos grin they’ve offended the wrong icon, cos this one sabi talk cheesy
Ur icon suddenly don start to talk, I think say him been d** during buhari 8 years of disaster. U n ur icon na proper muguramos.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by IfnobeGod20: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bovis:

Labour Party only won in the SE and SS but lost in the SW, NE, NC, and NW. Therefore, did not win the general election. You headless mobs are not only mumu but utterly insane for believing your own lies
Which of the North Central please, hope is not the one in Nigeria? Remember he won Plateau and Nassarawa states and information on the IREVs shows he still won Benue. From available record, there are 6 states in NC and he won three out of them. In the NE he did well in Taraba and available records show he got substantial votes in Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa which he is the court to claim. While in the NW, it was only Kaduna he got substantial votes. So in didn't do badly in the north as you insinuated in your comment. Just seat back and relax and never bank on what INEC released because it was mutilated to favour APC.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by blowjohn(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:
This shameless entity still has mouth to talk , irresponsible old man who brought Buhari upon us ..

U no dey use ur head.
He brought buhari on u.
U be boot of motor?

U nor get ur own brain?

If ur wife get belle u go blame another man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by vowiski(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
blowjohn:

U no dey use ur head.
He brought buhari on u.
U be boot of motor?

U nor get ur own brain?

If ur wife get belle u go blame another man

Sharrap you overused bum!
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by gb28: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
Mumu will always be mumu... na the interim government dey rule us now.

Go brush
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Poske95(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na lie, when e set we go know...
Na by English.....
We have fought till where we stand... doesn't mean we're together - but are fighting for what we perceive is the common good.
Are you saying the man sitting there has his hands clean. If yes, then shame on our initial perceptions
After the tyranny, Abacha died,years later, despots like Buhari stole from his proceeds,and some of us thought his rule brought economic stability than democracy.
Shame, Soyinka will label those he can't point fingers too, those who thought he was the remaining of an old gentleman.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by WantsandMore: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:
Baba just dey use their fascists heads do gbas gbos grin they’ve offended the wrong icon, cos this one sabi talk cheesy
Baba grew up through the struggles to what is now a manageable Peaceful Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Build Refinery In Nigeria-shell / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team / PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.