Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka (20839 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by onuman: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baatunde:
seeing they see not......O educated one! I only asked you a simple question and you cannot answer..... where in his petition did it say, declare me the winner because I actually got more than the amount of vote they gave me. He is actually asking that the vote Tinubu got should be declared as WASTED becasue of the technicalities he has listed and so those votes after they have been cancelled, he should now be declared the winner mbased on his 6.1 million votes INEC said he got. Tell me which part of the petition said " I peter Obi should be declared the winner because the 6.1 million votes they allocated to me is actually 12.3million or whatever.

You are reading something and it is till very difficult for you to comrehend....let me quote from what you wrote

Obi is also asking the court to declare him the winner after the court determines on the basis of the remaining votes – that is after the court rejects the votes secured by the presidential candidate of the APC because he scored the majority of the votes cast in the presidential election.

'on the basis of the remaining vote'...... not on the basis of the original vote cast.....that is after Tinubu's vote must have been cancelled........is it clearer to you now , the fully literate man. Obi never at any time said this election o, I won the majority of the vote and it should have been 13 million and not 6.1 million . Tu comprende?

The flaw with this request is that even if the court agrees and nullify the votes recorded for TInubu, then Obi will now need to show that the votes recorded for Atiku should also be nullified, otherwise Atiku becomes the automatic winner.. does it make some sense to you ( i bet not) Court will not just order a rerun just because someone is asking for it. Do you see the flaw in the case of PO?

You interpret writen statements to suit your Tinubuish fancy.
Tinubu as an interloper to an election he was not qualified to contest considering the many negative baggage he carries. Tinubu did not win 25% of votes in Abuja.
Atiku did not win 25% either. Loads of the votes recorded for Tinubu in Rivers, Benue and some other states were subtracted from Obi's vote score by election riggers spaning from WIKE NYESOM to INEC officials.
Sum these factors, Peter Obi won highest number of votes more than any of Tinubu or Atiku. And Obi promptly prayed the court to declare him winner of the presidential election.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by LAFOCUZY: 4:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/16/some-obidients-foolishly-played-script-others-pushing-interim-government-nigeria-says

I have realized that Soyinka is just a man like anyone of us with preferences and prejudice, underscoring the need for everyone of us to make an independent decision and not second class to any or influenced by the judgment or conclusion of other.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by GodSon1900: 5:40am On Jun 18, 2023
BreconHills:

Irresponsible old man who went to jail because of Biafra way before your parents ever thought of conceiving you.

You have no respect or shame.

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Quenncee: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2023
Levels1:

I'm not joking here.

You won't witness the end of this year.

Your family will certainly mourn over you in Jesus mighty name Amen.

You are a fool even if you're joking.

This June marks your death month in the power of the risen Jesus. You will die a painful death. Your families will not even mourn your death, rather, they will spit and piss on you and your grave. They will be little or nothing of your remains to put in the coffin coz your meat and bones will be littered on the expressway.

God will set a wicked man over you: and let Satan stand at your right hand.

When you shall be judged, you will be condemned: and your prayer become sin.

Your days will few. You won't witness the coming month in Jesus name; and another man will take your office and wife.

All your children, born and unborn will be fatherless, and your wife a wanderer widow.

All your children will be continually vagabonds, and beg: they will seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that you hath; and let the strangers spoil your labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto you: neither let there be any to favour your fatherless children.

Your posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let your name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of your fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of your mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

As you loved cursing, so let it come unto you: as you delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from you.

As you clothed yourself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into your bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

Let it be unto you as the garment which covereth you, and for a girdle wherewith you're girded continually.

Let this be your reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

You may curse, but God will bless me: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let me your servant rejoice.

You will be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

All you curse will catch after you this month in Jesus name amen.

Prepare for your shameless death in few weeks. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Levels1(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Quenncee:

Back to the sender. In Jesus name

I'm seriously not joking. Just watch out as your end is near in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Quenncee: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Levels1:

I'm seriously not joking. Just watch out as your end is near in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

You are a living corpse. Worthless being still looking for who to kill you finally, but this month is your death month. God will finalize your death this month in Jesus name.

And am also not joking.

No more reply to a living and worthless corpse.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Levels1(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Quenncee:

You are a living corpse. Worthless being still looking for who to kill you finally, but this month is your death month. God will finalize your death this month in Jesus name.

And am also not joking.

Honestly you actually don't know what you have put yourself into.

You won't see the end of this year I can assure you this.

Your house will certainly turn to a mourning ground.

From NEWS they will pay condolences.

Let cross our fingers and watch how it's unfolds

RIP in advance
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Professor of Nonsese, since Yakubu favors you.
We know who is who during and after the election.
The poor professor is not talking about rules or free and fair elections.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are coming all out for Soyinka’s head.

They hate the truth!
INEC hate free and fair elections. That has embodied Soyinka and Co.
As Soyinka continues to stay away from fraudulent election comments.
#Blackman
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Rubbish talk. Wetin concern Obidients with interim government.

No be the same people for APC dey carry interim government propaganda around
You mind the poor prof. He sees nothing wrong with INEC's conduct.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by cardoctor(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Being a Nobel Laureate doesn't mean you know everything. Pls let peace reign and avoid all these propaganda that you are propagandaring all about.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by 77up(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Don't mind them..

That' was how they were claiming people are planning to protest and disrupt their inauguration
Read the comment below yours and tell me if it's lie or true, you can only say you are Obidient but your own does not involve in that nonsense because the whole things is actually true.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Wearemoving: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Have you ever hear Soyinka conmad what happend to the Igbos in Lagos during election why cant you people think before writing rubbish

SangoOlukosoOba:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are coming all out for Soyinka’s head.

They hate the truth!
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Peppysco: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2023
vowiski:
This shameless entity still has mouth to talk , irresponsible old man who brought Buhari upon us ..

Soyinka rightly predicted idiot(s) like you to rant, headless mob, nzeogbu zeogbu militant.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Arapmoi22: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
nobaga:
Is there any Yoruba that support or supported Idi-Igbo cause that has not been rubbished.

None.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Slurity(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
vowiski:
This shameless entity still has mouth to talk , irresponsible old man who brought Buhari upon us ..

Buhari failed us but he is an escape of Jonathan misrule and cluelessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Peppysco: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
vowiski:

Provided I am not broke and we are using the same market , I am not moved by your stupidity cheesy

I can’t go to aso rock, you self cannot go cheesy

You will be amazed, if we jammed, won't say more than that. As for being broke, I don provide food for you, wouldn't care. But, quit talking about your financial capacity, you for end up receiving a cleaner's wage. Ciao
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by maxzzo1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
I have no problems with what he said but he should apologize to Nigerians but mute himself all this while..... This man sold Buhari to una even said there is nothing like subsidy shameless man...
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Pocca: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/16/some-obidients-foolishly-played-script-others-pushing-interim-government-nigeria-says

Education has no impact on them. They are the most evil tribe in Nigeria. This is the founder of cultism in Nigeria
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by vowiski(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peppysco:

You will be amazed, if we jammed, won't say more than that. As for being broke, I don provide food for you, wouldn't care. But, quit talking about your financial capacity, you for end up receiving a cleaner's wage. Ciao

Get lost cheesy
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Levels1(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Quenncee:

You are a fool even if you're joking.

This June marks your death month in the power of the risen Jesus. You will die a painful death. Your families will not even mourn your death, rather, they will spit and piss on you and your grave. They will be little or nothing of your remains to put in the coffin coz your meat and bones will be littered on the expressway.

God will set a wicked man over you: and let Satan stand at your right hand.

When you shall be judged, you will be condemned: and your prayer become sin.

Your days will few. You won't witness the coming month in Jesus name; and another man will take your office and wife.

All your children, born and unborn will be fatherless, and your wife a wanderer widow.

All your children will be continually vagabonds, and beg: they will seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that you hath; and let the strangers spoil your labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto you: neither let there be any to favour your fatherless children.

Your posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let your name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of your fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of your mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

As you loved cursing, so let it come unto you: as you delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from you.

As you clothed yourself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into your bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

Let it be unto you as the garment which covereth you, and for a girdle wherewith you're girded continually.

Let this be your reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

You may curse, but God will bless me: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let me your servant rejoice.

You will be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

All you curse will catch after you this month in Jesus name amen.

Prepare for your shameless death in few weeks. Amen.

As God liverth , you won't witness the end of this year in Jesus mighty name.

Everything will work against you till you the end of your life.

Favor will be distance from you.

Mourning will be the New song in your abroad Amen.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Levels1(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Quenncee:

And am also not joking.

I need everyone reading this to mark my words, no how you will see the end of this year as I'm very certain that You will be planted like a seed.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by mbaise1000: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
REDshouse:
oga u can write ur own dictionary to define Hate ... Kwantinue
Happy that you now understand what I said, you can mow out it in practice
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by JagabanBorgu: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

A man that fetch wood invested by ants, invites lizards for a meal in house! He should be ready for them. We all know why he is behaving this way. A man that supported Buhari after witnessing and testifying his (buhari) support for killing of NYSC members for loosing an election. Who then is a fascist?
But u prèteñd u didn't see when he said Buhari should be impeached abi?
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by JagabanBorgu: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ykc2:
Douglas Bell invented telephone ,Karl benz built world first car ,what did soyinka gave us?his the founder of cultism nigeria ,
Can u remind me what William Shakespeare invented again?
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Ykc2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Can u remind me what William Shakespeare invented again?
am talking about about inventions you can't do with out it today and your talking about literature and award giving by Swedish people,will you choose a country with 1000 likes of soyinka but with condition of Nigeria or country without soyinka but with standard living like that of Germany or Switzerland?
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by JagabanBorgu: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ykc2:
am talking about about inventions you can't do with out it today and your talking about literature and award giving by Swedish people,will you choose a country with 1000 likes of soyinka but with condition of Nigeria or country without soyinka but with standard living like that of Germany or Switzerland?
No country like Germany or Switzerland has ever existed without the likes of Wole Soyinka.
Countries don't just develop, development is a collective will of the people and with the likes of people in Nigeria, in another 50 years, Nigèria will ñèvèr be like what Germany is today, it will rather be wórsé.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) / Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo) / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.