Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka (20838 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by gb28: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
na here i take ask for financial assistance of 4k instead of going to steal as our work finished for sometime now. Na ban i receive ... E pain me o.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Felaincarnated: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Grey hair tribal professor w. E. R. E. Y oloshi
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by damoobaba: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So 3months after the election, OBidients is still tormenting This Shameless Man. sad

A Cowardly Professor who leaves Literary Icons like Chimamanda or Grammarians like Obahiagbon
to call Datti Ahmed and Patience Jonathan for a Debate. πŸ˜•

History will NOT be kind to him.πŸ˜’

Wehdone Sir, Mr History controller. History will not be kind to anybody that doesnt support what you support.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by bobola93: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
toogbasky:
How Soyinka became the hero of the agbados,,, Professor is ready to tarnish his image as long as his master is the President.

In Obi's voice,, the obident movement is birthed out of frustration, I don too suffer for this Nigeria,, and if I am frustrated to believe that we are better off in a military regime then we have your government to blame for it.

What happened in the military regime that has not
happened with this government,, is it election that we don't even have right to vote for our choice because thugs would bully us?

If your family has direct link with the APC government and you support them,, atleast I would understand you are after your interest,, but if you are suffering like us, then you deserve to suffer.
you are a liar you are not suffering
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nicenixon: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You wish you had him as a uncle. Not those ones in Malaysia prison
Kai! This one enter body o, pity the guy now.

2 Likes

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by omohayek: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tochi3:
You see dat BATIFIED nonsense emilokan....tribalism, jealousy & hate for other ethnic Nigerians especially the Igbos have eaten mercilessly so deep into his worthless soul...

The guy is no more normal...He is an emilokan muslim
Who is the one riven by "tribalism, jealousy & hate for other ethnic Nigerians", the man who spent 2 years in solitary confinement for agitating on behalf of Biafrans when he could just as easily have stayed silent, or the faceless nonentity who will never sacrifice a tenth of what Soyinka did for any cause, yet sees fit to abuse the Nobel laureate as an "emilokan muslim" (as if the very label "muslim" were an epithet)? It's astonishing how you lot incriminate yourselves with the very accusations and slurs you throw recklessly at others.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nicenixon: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Levels1:

You are indeed Cursed and this regime will never favour you in Jesus mighty name Amen.
shey na now you suppose know say Onuman no get sense, na people like him Prof. Soyinka dy talk about. Because Obi lule, they want Nigeria to lule, God forbid bad thing. Nigeria will surely rise again.

2 Likes

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by EmmyDJourno: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lol, this man don cast🀣
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nicenixon: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
BreconHills:

Irresponsible old man who went to jail because of Biafra way before your parents ever thought of conceiving you.

You have no respect or shame.
The idiotic fellow no know history now.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nicenixon: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming
to Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Bashirkareem31: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
And they will still do what he predicted.
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nicenixon: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

...and denying Labour Party the presidency it won shall revive Labour Party? What a warped sense.
I will say it again for the second time today, Onuman, you're a big fool, you're a disgrace to your generation. You for carry Peter obi go install am for Aso rock now. It is PDP who came second that ought to be battling it out with APC, not a party in third position or maybe you thought the core north voted for Peter Obi, the answer is no, so do well to get sense ok.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Bashirkareem31: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You wish you had him as a uncle. Not those ones in Malaysia prison
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nicenixon: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
jaxxy:

And apc, buhari, and tinubus boy Osinbajo pushed for parallel government.

mind u Obidents are still going to form a parallel government. just waiting for the courts to do the right thing.
You sha wan push Peter ob go prison, well I know the man is smart enough to avoid your "nonsensical parallel government" bullshit. He won't be the second Nnamdi kanu. Remember, we are talking about Nigeria, a whole country, not one region which unknown gunmen, Ipob or ESN dy do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nicenixon: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
jaxxy:

And apc, buhari, and tinubus boy Osinbajo pushed for parallel government.

mind u Obidents are still going to form a parallel government. just waiting for the courts to do the right thing.
Oh! I remember, Peter Obi will return to Anambra to run parallel government. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Baatunde(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
For goodness sake, why is anyone dragging issues with the "mumus" here, even their Lord and Master recognises the importance of people like Soyinka as champions of democracy and has denied them bitterly when he went to visit Soyinka to apologise.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his

I don't mean this derogatorily but it is the truth that has been mentioned by others before me, that a section of those who say they are Obidient are actually so ignorant despite them thinking they know something. It is worth reminding them ignoramuses that this person they are dragging now was imprisoned for the sake of the Biafran seccesionist struggle

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by onuman: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nicenixon:
I will say it again for the second time today, Onuman, you're a big fool, you're a disgrace to your generation. You for carry Peter obi go install am for Aso rock now. It is PDP who came second that ought to be battling it out with APC, not a party in third position or maybe you thought the core north voted for Peter Obi, the answer is no, so do well to get sense ok.

It's like you are a newly commissioned Tinubu/APC's receive-payment-as-you-comment media people.
Your likes in religious extremism divided your votes among the trio - Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.
That made Obi win the presidential election with a wide margin, ahead of others.
Earlier on election day, Mahmood Yakubu noticed that Labour Party was far ahead of the other parties. He yanked off the system for electronic transmission of presidential election vote results from BVAS to INEC portal, resorted to illegal manual collation of votes and manufactured votes to pronounce Tinubu president-elect.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Quenncee: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
kelvindj98:

He is not as cheap as your father

You mean your scum father?
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Quenncee: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Levels1:

I doubt if you will grow old in life.

Just like you are a living dead!
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Quenncee: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
BATified2023:
typical Igbo gibberish
am a typical Yoruba man, but I stand for the truth.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Baatunde(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin Initially I was not too pleased when someone called you a fool but in reality he might not be too off the mark. So, how early on election day did INEC realize that Obi was leading and decided to yank the system offline? IF you are here telling us that the result declared using the collated EC8 forms at all levels were manufactured does that include the 6 million votes for Obi?

onuman:

It's like you are a newly commissioned Tinubu/APC's receive-payment-as-you-comment media people.
Your likes in religious extremism divided your votes among the trio - Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.
That made Obi win the presidential election with a wide margin, ahead of others.
Earlier on election day, Mahmood Yakubu noticed that Labour Party was far ahead of the other parties. He yanked off the system for electronic transmission of presidential election vote results from BVAS to INEC portal, resorted to illegal manual collation of votes and manufactured votes to pronounce Tinubu president-elect.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nicenixon:
You sha wan push Peter ob go prison, well I know the man is smart enough to avoid your "nonsensical parallel government" bullshit. He won't be the second Nnamdi kanu. Remember, we are talking about Nigeria, a whole country, not one region which unknown gunmen, Ipob or ESN dy do anyhow.

parallel government is the concept of apc against Jonathan spearhead by buhari and tinubus boy Osinbajo who they called judas.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by onuman: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baatunde:
grin grin grin grin Initially I was not too pleased when someone called you a fool but in reality he might not be too off the mark. So, how early on election day did INEC realize that Obi was leading and decided to yank the system offline? IF you are here telling us that the result declared using the collated EC8 forms at all levels were manufactured does that include the 6 million votes for Obi?

Are you not a fool for not seeing that INEC Chairman worked all the way up for Tinubu to emerge winner?
There was no way transmission of vote results for the National Assembly elections would go on without same going on for the presidential election unless someone blocked the system for presidential election. INEC changed the password to disable polling officers from transmitting presidential election results.
Obi got more than the 6 million votes assigned to him by INEC.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Baatunde(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
O wise one! If indeed Obi got more than 6.1 million votes declared ,how much vote exactly did he poll? Since you know. please tell us. I am not even going to ask for your source, just tell us the real election result. And if possible give us a breakdown state by state, don't wory we are not asking for your source for now. We might start taking you serious if you are able to do that .

A lot of you ignoramuses go to public pages and continue to make fools of yourself .... I will help you understand better please read the news article below to make you get the full gist of what exactly Peter Obi is asking from the tribunal and tell me wherever he mentioned that he got more than 6.1 million votes. Once you are able to grasp what PO is requesting from the Tribunal perhaps you will shut down your baseless claim of Obi got more than 6 million votes.

https://businessday.ng/analysis/article/explainer-what-peter-obi-is-asking-for-in-his-petition/

onuman:

Are you not a fool for not seeing that INEC Chairman worked all the way up for Tinubu to emerge winner?
There was no way transmission of vote results for the National Assembly elections would go on without same going on for the presidential election unless someone blocked the system for presidential election. INEC changed the password to disable polling officers from transmitting presidential election results.
Obi got more than the 6 million votes assigned to him by INEC.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by onuman: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baatunde:
O wise one! If indeed Obi got more than 6.1 million votes declared ,how much vote exactly did he poll? Since you know. please tell us. I am not even going to ask for your source, just tell us the real election result. And if possible give us a breakdown state by state, don't wory we are not asking for your source for now. We might start taking you serious if you are able to do that .

A lot of you ignoramuses go to public pages and continue to make fools of yourself .... I will help you understand better please read the news article below to make you get the full gist of what exactly Peter Obi is asking from the tribunal and tell me wherever he mentioned that he got more than 6.1 million votes. Once you are able to grasp what PO is requesting from the Tribunal perhaps you will shut down your baseless claim of Obi got more than 6 million votes.

https://businessday.ng/analysis/article/explainer-what-peter-obi-is-asking-for-in-his-petition/

You chose to see where you want to see in your link, like a semi-illiterate you are.

Obi is also asking the court to declare him the winner after the court determines on the basis of the remaining votes – that is after the court rejects the votes secured by the presidential candidate of the APC because he scored the majority of the votes cast in the presidential election. According to the grounds of appeal, it was stated that Tinubu was not duly elected by majority of the lawful votes cast at the election. This ground of appeal is based on the provisions of section 134 (2) of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria which states that β€œa candidate for an election to the office of the President shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there been more than two candidates for the election, he has the highest number of votes cast at the election and; he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the states in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.” Summarily, for a candidate to be elected as president, he must first have the highest number of votes cast in the election. Secondly, he must have not less than 25 percent of votes cast in each of at least 24 states and the FCT. Obi is asking that the court declares him winner since he is the only candidate that obtained the required conditions for a person to be declared as president of Nigeria – having obtained 25 percent of the votes cast in the 24 states of the federation and the FCT.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Baatunde(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
seeing they see not......O educated one! I only asked you a simple question and you cannot answer..... where in his petition did it say, declare me the winner because I actually got more than the amount of vote they gave me. He is actually asking that the vote Tinubu got should be declared as WASTED becasue of the technicalities he has listed and so those votes after they have been cancelled, he should now be declared the winner mbased on his 6.1 million votes INEC said he got. Tell me which part of the petition said " I peter Obi should be declared the winner because the 6.1 million votes they allocated to me is actually 12.3million or whatever.

You are reading something and it is till very difficult for you to comrehend....let me quote from what you wrote

Obi is also asking the court to declare him the winner after the court determines on the basis of the remaining votes – that is after the court rejects the votes secured by the presidential candidate of the APC because he scored the majority of the votes cast in the presidential election.

'on the basis of the remaining vote'...... not on the basis of the original vote cast.....that is after Tinubu's vote must have been cancelled........is it clearer to you now , the fully literate man. Obi never at any time said this election o, I won the majority of the vote and it should have been 13 million and not 6.1 million . Tu comprende?

The flaw with this request is that even if the court agrees and nullify the votes recorded for TInubu, then Obi will now need to show that the votes recorded for Atiku should also be nullified, otherwise Atiku becomes the automatic winner.. does it make some sense to you ( i bet not) Court will not just order a rerun just because someone is asking for it. Do you see the flaw in the case of PO?

onuman:

You chose to see where you want to see in your link, like a semi-illiterate you are.

Obi is also asking the court to declare him the winner after the court determines on the basis of the remaining votes – that is after the court rejects the votes secured by the presidential candidate of the APC because he scored the majority of the votes cast in the presidential election. According to the grounds of appeal, it was stated that Tinubu was not duly elected by majority of the lawful votes cast at the election. This ground of appeal is based on the provisions of section 134 (2) of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria which states that β€œa candidate for an election to the office of the President shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there been more than two candidates for the election, he has the highest number of votes cast at the election and; he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the states in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.” Summarily, for a candidate to be elected as president, he must first have the highest number of votes cast in the election. Secondly, he must have not less than 25 percent of votes cast in each of at least 24 states and the FCT. Obi is asking that the court declares him winner since he is the only candidate that obtained the required conditions for a person to be declared as president of Nigeria – having obtained 25 percent of the votes cast in the 24 states of the federation and the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Levels1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Quenncee:

Just like you are a living dead!

I knew you won't grow old , like honestly.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Quenncee: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Levels1:

I knew you won't grow old , like honestly.

I said you are already a walking corpse among the living.

You are a worthless dead man already grin grin grin

Kiss the world goodbye.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by ledaman: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Quenncee:

Don't mind the werey old man. I can bet he sold what he use to stand for, for a plate of Amala and gbegiri mixed with ewedu.
You no get single Sense. You think the guy support your nonsense stupid movement?
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Levels1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Quenncee:

I said you are already a walking corpse among the living.

You are a worthless dead man already grin grin grin

Kiss the world goodbye.

I'm not joking here.

You won't witness the end of this year.

Your family will certainly mourn over you in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by prophetfire: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/16/some-obidients-foolishly-played-script-others-pushing-interim-government-nigeria-says

. Stale old mumu criminal. Just because Tinubu funded you when you were broke you threw away your audio activism.
Criminal that stole a radio station at gun point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / How June 12, 1993 Election Was Annulled - Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.