Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka (20837 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Peter Obi is coming
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by onuman: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Levels1:

You are indeed Cursed and this regime will never favour you in Jesus mighty name Amen.

You have since been cursed by Tinubu/APC before the world for belonging to a country described by rest of the world as the poverty capital of the world. Tinubu and his APC made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world, not the Obidients.

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by MightySparrow: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
Mumu will always be mumu... na the interim government dey rule us now.

Do you ask to cancel an examination because you fail?

I am Obidient still. What you guys were asking for was anarchy. Military intervention that will take Nigeria backwards for decades.
We want democracy and good governance and robust economy.
We cannot get these by anarchy.

If Obi has anything to offer, he should contest again. Buhari did that.

People voted for Buhari believing he would do wonders. We voted for his person.
I knew APC would do anything possible to win, to correct errors of Buhari. Even the ongoing court case is a waste of time.

Chasing APC government out would be the death of the party. Dó you think they are ready for that? No.

This is politics. My brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Harowin: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/16/some-obidients-foolishly-played-script-others-pushing-interim-government-nigeria-says

prof doesn’t know the meaning of fascism… what can I say to a man that is truly a tribalist…
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by zinaunreal(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Soyinka get lost and get-out old useless man. I've totally lost respect for this gloat

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by muykem: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obidients are emotional people who don't think deep. Interim government is obj and some other people idea.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by zinaunreal(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

I am Obidient still. What you guys were asking for was anarchy. Military intervention that will take Nigeria backwards for decades.

I knew APC would do anything possible to win, to correct errors of Buhari. Even the ongoing court case is a waste of time.

Chasing AzPC government out would be the death of the party. Dó you think they are ready for that? No.

First you say go to court now contest again. How does a dummy like you sleep at night. How old are you in the first place? Low standard animal
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by onuman: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

Chasing AzPC government out would be the death of the party. Dó you think they are ready for that? No.

...and denying Labour Party the presidency it won shall revive Labour Party? What a warped sense.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by vowiski(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
BreconHills:

Irresponsible old man who went to jail because of Biafra way before your parents ever thought of conceiving you.

You have no respect or shame.

Says a fake prophet who knows me without seeing me … cheesy

He-goat cheesy
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Blackdisciple(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oga don't be like APC radicals who want to islamise nigeria..
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Famous606: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Talking about fascist Buhari government was more of it and when you talk about interim government it was the APC party that was bring it up not even obidient movement because the party called APC are full of propaganda and deceitful,to me the greatest mumu are the APC supporters because they are the once that know how to complain and always want others to join them in complaining,will obidient movement will do our complain legally by going to court.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Levels1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

You have since been cursed by Tinubu/APC before the world for belonging to a country described by rest of the world as the poverty capital of the world. Tinubu and his APC made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world, not the Obidients.

You can't have a break through in this regime.. you are a cursed kid.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by OsunOriginal: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Mayeldah(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
White hair no sense!

What has he said about the day light robbery committed by INEC and the threatening of Ibos in Lagos? Nothing

He should gettat!

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by VULCAN(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
You are the type of fellow that believes that people shot in movies were shot in real life.

Hahahaha.

Dummy.

The fellow you mentioned was unmasked 24hrs later as a Yoruba card carrying member of APC.

femisplash:
The "mumus" that were begging the military to take over. One of their madmen was arrested on board IbomAir. Datti should also have been arrested for his inciting statements.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Tochi3(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
BATified2023:
typical Igbo gibberish
you don jump enter with ethnic name calling... igbos don enter your head even though na Obidients the shameless Prof. Mention..

Why are you so a tribalistic creature

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Burruchaga71(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
This dirty PIG again?
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Prof, no need saying anything to them anylonger day don break sir.

I didn't support Tinubu at start but I regretted it because I stood by my party pdp, however when I saw Tinubu in action then I realised we got a "doer president" who knows the game and for this reason I'm standing with Tinubu 100% anyone who is thinking he will be remove from power should go for Psychiatric evalurion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Dougad: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
I remember how this spineless old fool said he would destroy his green card and leave the US if Trump were to win.

Trump won and this revolting bastard chose to swallow his vomit like a dog and remain rather than return to his country to be governed by the baba go slow he foolishly supported.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Aquila99: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
vowiski:
This shameless entity still has mouth to talk , irresponsible old man who brought Buhari upon us ..

A mumu spotted.. just as he said. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by damble: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
The truth is that Obi won't get one third of the votes he got during the last election if a new election is to be conducted today. The obidients really spoiled show for Obi. So many people I know that voted him are now regretting

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Zeemax123: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Senseless boy calling elder werey........mad boy
kokorokoman:
grin grin grin baba had to use ''mumu'' so that dem go understand well.
i swear this man na werey shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Mccullum: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wole Sonyinka is their father in all ramifications, Obid'iots are dogmatic in nature, hence they lost their senses, mumu is the accurate adjective for them.

3 Likes

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by Zeemax123: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Inside ur yansh.........werey
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by BATified2023: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tochi3:
you don jump enter with ethnic name calling... igbos don enter your head even though na Obidients the shameless Prof. Mention..

Why are you so a tribalistic creature
any difference between Igbo n obedient?

2 Likes

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by CJStarz: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Lanretoye:
Mumu will always be mumu... na the interim government dey rule us now.
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by vowiski(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Aquila99:

A mumu spotted.. just as he said. Lol.

Takes one to spot one cheesy
Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by IfnobeGod20: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
I think old age is worrying this man. How would you classified a group of people as "mumu" just because they are fulfilling their fundamental human right as rightly given to them by the constitution. As good as I respected Prof. Wole Soyinka, he is the one calling for his own abuse. You cannot continue hitting out at people and expect them to fold their arms at you. The same right you have is the same right they have and your right is not superior to theirs. Now that the sleeping dog has lie low for months, the Prof. is now waking the same sleeping dog when the same people had even forgotten he exist. Anything he gets from them, he brought it upon himself. His attitude is not Omoluabi character at all. I hope is not old age that is worrying Prof. my people?
I want to beg all obidients family to just leave this man, his intelligence is retrogressing and he is turning to baby again.

1 Like

Re: Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are coming all out for Soyinka’s head.

They hate the truth!

And apc, buhari, and tinubus boy Osinbajo pushed for parallel government.

mind u Obidents are still going to form a parallel government. just waiting for the courts to do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan Leads 600-man Delegation To UN General Assembly - SaharaRepo / Senate Orders Investigation Of Okechukwu Elenema, Four Banks Over Mtn’s $13.9B / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.