Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. (36096 Views)

Biden Ban Ugandan Officials From U.S. For Anti-lgbtqi Law / Elon Musk Rebukes Biden For Claiming LGBTQI+ Kids Are All Our Kids NOT Your Kids / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goddyrichie:
carry ur nyash come make I put stick inside ham 😂
🤣
Abeg oo!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by smallrincowis16(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

They can ban the whole African countries for all I care. We won't accept a deviant culture and abnormality in Africa.

If the USA so much love Africa,they should first of all ban all our corrupt political leaders.

The USA that has plunged her citizens into confusion with their gay laws is preaching to Africa. A country that can't even protect the rights and sanctity of children is telling us how to live our lives in Africa.

A country that now has more than 50 genders is trying to lure us into confusion.

Soon you will be hearing statement's like this in USA "I formally a black Asian male,who later became a white cuacusian female wants to identify as a Volvo 1960 model" mad people everywhere.

I don't blame them,I blame our useless leaders who have plundered the wealth of Africa for so Long.
It's you guys that's clamouring about sovereignty of Ukraine. Now there's no sovereignty again since it's your lord that command that. Hypocrite
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by thegrinch(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.
The death penalty is too extreme, and that's human right abuse.

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the other sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️

Oponu ni father to bi e lomo.

Who cares what they do sexually? Question is do we need to know? do they have to force what they do on others? If its their right to express themselves, then, its also our right to not listen to their expression.

Oloriburuku is now forming woke.

Woke kee you dia.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by nomolos92: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by AgboC: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the other sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️
Then must you have sex.
Have you ever asked yourself why there's no LGB in animals. Please stop being a hypocrite and tell yourself the truth.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Ugandan President and politicians are the biggest beneficiaries of the economic crisis that will threaten Uganda in the coming weeks.

Their President, Museveni, has been Head of State in Uganda since 1987- a record 37 years, and has won reelection 6 times. His army consistently abuse the country's most vocal opposition, Bobi Wine and not so long ago, Wine's wife was almost stripped naked on election noon.

The impoverished and superstitious citizens of the import-dependent sub-saharan country are happy that a law to persecute anyone who isn't heterosexual or is non-binary is in force. They prefer to stay in churches fasting from dawn to dusk despite their very low standard of living.

When anyone questions why Uganda that was developing at a very slow rate has become stagnant, or in a worse reality- going backwards, members of the executive and legislators can cite their anti-gay laws as the reason for their woes and get reelected to continue redirecting Uganda's resources to private stockpiles for their bloodline.

Good Morning Uganda 🌈

The fact that your post has 26 likes and the posts supporting the death of other human beings just for being LGBTQ have hundreds of likes tells you all you need to know about the mindset of this country. The di called children of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why do many of you just say things that are verifiable untrue with so much confidence? Homosexuality is present in animals.
A little research would help you

AgboC:

Then must you have sex.
Have you ever asked yourself why there's no LGB in animals. Please stop being a hypocrite and tell yourself the truth.
Also your spirituality is not for LGBTQ. Did anyone ask you to become gay? What does it hve to do with you?

Ajofiapero:
Even among animals, sexual intercourse is usually between a male specie and a female specie showing that as the natural way it should be.

Well if US want to deviate, they should do it as a national business cause she is a sovereign state. Other Sovereign states should choose whichever one works for them.

My tradition forbids it, my spirituality, my conscience too, so I can never advocate for LGBTQ.

Our mumu no too much??

Acts is just unjustifiable, maybe self discipline is what most of us needs. We have to do what needs to be done, even when we don't want to do it.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Gucciswaz: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

I think u re sick
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Osobi32(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Why will the so called gay community try to force people to accept their way of life? I don't issues with gays but they should keep that nonsense to themselves and not try to influence other people with it.

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Flamemignon1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Have you informed your parents about your new sexual orientation or you are still hiding it from them?

undecided
Mum is late,dad knew when I was 14 and went down the "corrective rape" route (research it), he basically drugged me and hired a four hookers you to have their way with me while he and my uncles watched,a 14 year old boy,all because I like boys. Last I heard,the bastard is living with dementia now and wants to apologize and reconcile (he can go to his heaven for all I care since he's holier than thou but I'd rather go to hell which is where you all say we are going than forgive that beast). I became a misogynistic asshole all because of that experience,I couldn't stand being in the same room with a woman hence I puke,it also made me fearful and weary of male or masculine dominated spaces. Thanks to therapy now,I can make platonic friendships with women now and I have a lot of female friends whom I adore,not much on the male front,I still despise men even though I'm attracted to them all because of that single experience

So what more do you straight people want us to do to please you? Or should i tell you about when the bastard of a father suggested conversion therapy where I would be tortured so that I can be attracted to women including electrocution......for crying loud,why can't you people live us alone and mind your own business?

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Flamemignon1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
lastmessenger:
how does two man or two woman procreate?
A gay man and a lesbian can procreate, it was done back in the day, research the term lavender marriage

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

LGBTQ is already in Africa it always has been. The only difference is that there are many hypocrites in Africa that condemn it outside but practice it inside.

Anyway there are storybooks written by Africans, there is one South African book that detailed how past cultures had homosexual people before the coming of colonisers who told them that homosexuality was evil. It is not fiction but history. Africa is multi-cultural it will help you to read more on African history that you so much cherish.

This your madness will soon lead you smelly lesbian to your death, come to anywhere in Uganda and say this, I will be so happy that you’re wasted
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

This is your madness will soon lead to you smelly lesbian to your death, come to anywhere in Uganda and say this, I will be so happy that you’re wasted
You are the only wasted fellow here.
Your politicians are making you useless and stealing your collective wealth. Your poverty brains is not seeing it but you are worried about LGBTQ people that are not your problem.
You don't have sense grin

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by emani03(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
I didn’t gay people come out with their full chest this days😩😩😩

Dirty disgusting ass fucking fool😏

Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by bigcasava1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

I can see one of them ranting in Nigeria. Anyone in my community do you know what we do to your type? We bury them alive!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by drololaaof: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
insidelife22:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/16/us-bans-ugandan-officials-after-anti-lgbtqi-law/
They did not see anything bad in Trump, who is scuttling democracy
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by olaztek(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Mumu USA.

Get ready to ban the entire Africa continent because that LGBT useless law will never enter or be approved in Africa. Never!
It's already approved in South Africa. May God save the rest.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the only wasted fellow here.
Your politicians are making you useless and stealing your collective wealth. Your poverty brains is not seeing it but you are worried about LGBTQ people that are not your problem.
You don't have sense grin

I don’t engage LGBTQ in a chat; I’m not one and you guys irritate me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by GoodRocks: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
olaztek:

It's already approved in South Africa. May God save the rest.

SA na country? Without being told , you should've known sa will quickly approved it na. After all, the rate of sexuality anong their teenagers there is on rampage, let alone their teen school girls. This is exactly why they have the highest number of HIV there!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

I don’t engage LGBTQ in a chat; I’m not one and you guys irritate me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Better go and address your problems.
They are not the numerous problems worrying you better go and face your life.
Bye

3 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Gospel2Day: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hypocrites and cowards.
Why has US not banned government officials in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other Islamic countries for not only banning homosexuality, but for executing them?
Very inconsistent and irrational World Police, bullying any country that cannot stand up to them.
Smh..
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Clash01: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Why are you straight?

I'm supposed to be Straight, That's why Women are available. It's really sick for a man like you bending your ass for a fellow man.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by okuta007: 12:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Trump is not coming back
Sorry for that eh.
Biden is winning re-election.

you and your self have one vote 🗳

so STFU!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Clash01:

I'm supposed to be Straight, That's why Women are available. It's really sick for a man like you bending your ass for a fellow man.
Nope, it's not sick. That's what they tell you!
My sexuality shouldn't be your headache! 🤷‍♂️
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by VULCAN(m): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2023
You gays will always be in the minority.

Right now you are less than 3% of the global population yet you want to control the lives of the remaining 97% of us

Lighting fire you!

Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by ezehy: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Why are you gay?
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by 12inchess: 1:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by nighthawk1: 3:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

VERY SOON YOU WILL SEE IT AS NORMAL WHEN A HEN STARTS EATING A GOAT...shiooor
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by LAFOCUZY: 4:05am On Jun 18, 2023
insidelife22:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/16/us-bans-ugandan-officials-after-anti-lgbtqi-law/

I am wondering what about Saudi Arabia, UAE, EGYPT,Turkey etc. I am also wondering what happened to the Saudi prince for spearheading the murder of a US journalist from Saudi in Turkey during Trump administration.

How did the US respond when Sisi. Current leader of Egypt overthrew a democratically elected Moslem brotherhood, and jailed him. Sisi retired from military and while still head of state contested an election he midwifed and became president of Egypt till today. They still get military aid from USA

Reading this is rediculous and is a drama of absurdity
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by TheSuperX(m): 5:02am On Jun 18, 2023
TinubuSlave:

Cc TheSuperx
No mind the bagga,,, fvcking lowlife gay 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by toprealman: 5:12am On Jun 18, 2023
anonymous1759:

Japan , Russia , turkey , Saudi, Dubai , Qatar , china etc .
Lol
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Smartmanager(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

And una dey force people to accept am. If you wanna be a homosexual,live the life quietly. How many times you don see people dey protest say them be heterosexuals? That's because it's the normal way of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.