Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. (36114 Views)

Biden Ban Ugandan Officials From U.S. For Anti-lgbtqi Law / Elon Musk Rebukes Biden For Claiming LGBTQI+ Kids Are All Our Kids NOT Your Kids / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by boldtruthalways: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Biden and democrats are devil incarnates. I stand with Uganda on this. God will prosper Uganda. They don't any evil assistance from U.S to succeed. I urge the world to watch the greatness of Uganda 🇺🇬 in the coming months and years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by anonymous1759(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
YouAreFinished:

But development is actually tied to LGBT undecided
Mind you, Russia and China are still developing countries.

Even Japan 🇯🇵 LBTQ is not for Africa ok
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by clinician2x: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

A working Democracy won’t legalize guns for every citizen if you want to look it from that angle. Animals shouldn’t be eaten too they’ve a right to live if everything is supposed to be treated with respect and equity .

You don't know the meaning of democracy. When there are more lawmakers backing the 2nd amendment than the lawmakers that oppose it what do u think will happen?

Like a typical black man you do not understand the tenets of a democratic system of governance.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by clinician2x: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

Even Japan 🇯🇵 LBTQ is not for Africa ok

Corruption is
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by SmartyPants(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

A working Democracy won’t legalize guns for every citizen if you want to look it from that angle. Animals shouldn’t be eaten too they’ve a right to live if everything is supposed to be treated with respect and equity .

How? The principle is equality of all - if a law says all citizens can own guns, then how is it unfair to anyone? Also did I say everything or is said everyone is to be treated with equality?

Who's shifting the goalposts now?

And why?
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by almarthins(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by ImDStar: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
People supporting that nonsense actually have brain problem.
They're actually not normal Human beings if you observe well.

anonymous1759:
cheesy
Thanks to other developed countries who frowns at this LGBTQ nonsense if not the west would’ve make us understand that development is tied to LGBTQ what I detest about this LGBTQ is their boldness to force us to accept their dirty act instead of hiding it.

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by tsdarkside(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
haha....they thought they have defeated us soo completly that we will do anything they say....

they will not trust to try this nonesense with arabs,chinese,south americans or indians....

but when it comes to blacks na power overwhelmin in their dirty minds....

abegi,make them swerve jor....

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by anonymous1759(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

How? The principle is equality of all - if a law says all citizens can own guns, then how is it unfair to anyone? Also did I say everything or is said everyone is to be treated with equality?

Who's shifting the goalposts now?

And why?

You said we shouldn’t have laws that will not accommodate some people that everything should be fair. I referred you to Animals which we consume . The so called right for everyone to have a guns has resulted to hundreds of thousands of deaths . Not all things should practiced in the name of democracy .
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by anonymous1759(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
clinician2x:

Corruption is

Every country is corrupt.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Senator777: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
mariovito:
Oshey Banners.

Lol.

Who go lose?

Now wey Russia and China dey expand, you dey ban. Keep it up.

In fact ban the whole of Africa make we see who go lose.

Uganda should reciprocate the gesture, ban everything related to the star spangled banner people, establish strong relationship with the BRICS and watch Uncle Sam foam in the mouth.

Africa countries have to come together on this.
Make them ban the whole Africa make we see .

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by anonymous1759(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
clinician2x:

You don't know the meaning of democracy. When there are more lawmakers backing the 2nd amendment than the lawmakers that oppose it what do u think will happen?

Like a typical black man you do not understand the tenets of a democratic system of governance.

Like a typical slave who doesn’t have its own say other than insults.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by booblacain(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.
The death penalty is too extreme, and that's human right abuse.

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the same sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️

Why did you exclude the T in your LGBT?
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by tsdarkside(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Senator777:

Africa countries have to come together on this.
Make them ban the whole Africa make we see .

we went to war against them in the past about this issue....
they dont tell their stvpid children of today how we hate this thing....

they will only awake our true warrior nature....
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by zeuss: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the same sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️

Shamelessness in deviation.... End times.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by tsdarkside(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
zeuss:

Shamelessness in deviation.... End times.

africans that practice this nonesense should be careful drawin attention to themselves because of western nations....
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by SmartyPants(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

You said we shouldn’t have laws that will not accommodate some people that everything should be fair. I referred you to Animals which we consume . The so called right for everyone to have a guns has resulted to hundreds of thousands of deaths . Not all things should practiced in the name of democracy .

So you're saying animals are people. Lol. Ok
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Treadway: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

There's no shifting of any goalpost, perhaps you simply don't understand. Standard as I used it here does not refer to a type of democracy, it refers to a working democracy.

Among the underlying principles of democracy and the rule of law is the idea that what every applies to one man should apply to another - thus, a rule that specially targets one set of people to deprive them of rights due to others, is undemocratic, and in a functioning democracy, such a law should be held to be unconstitutional.

What does gun ownership have to do with this??
lol

Therefore, the US is engaged in human rights violations by deeming polygamy illegal. Marrying several wives harm absolutely no one, and depriving people of that right is also a human rights abuse using your exact logic and words. The US and you, should remove the log in your eyes before talking about the speck in the eyes of others.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Lekan239(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Who wan arrest me?🤣
if u like they mumu urself online. Remember that Nigeria just pass one online law like that. 14years dey use u play
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by anonymous1759(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

So you're saying animals are people. Lol. Ok

They’ve rights too that’s why they’ve animals protection. Remember kurt Zuma and the CAT
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Treadway: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
YouAreFinished:

But development is actually tied to LGBT undecided
Mind you, Russia and China are still developing countries.
how do I unread this? China and Russia developing countries? Change your weed supplier bro!

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by tsdarkside(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lekan239:
if u like they mumu urself online. Remember that Nigeria just pass one online law like that. 14years dey use u play

no mind am....that other guy that was talkin nonesense against igbos on twitter was arrested....
nigerian authorities are catchin up online now too....
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
GodWrites:

They? Forget about the west for now. Some of your friends and relatives are part of the LGBTQ community but living in hiding. You are literally fighting your own thinking you are fighting the west.

Omoh, if you dey knack your fellow man yansh, no carry am come my side

Secondly any of my relatives wey decide say na gay en be, na thunder go fire am, and nofit be my relative again grin
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by SmartyPants(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Treadway:
lol

Therefore, the US is engaged in human rights violations by deeming polygamy illegal. Marrying several wives harm absolutely no one, and depriving people of that right is also a human rights abuse using your exact logic and words. The US and you, should remove the log in your eyes before talking about the speck in the eyes of others.

But why didn't you wait to find out whether i agree that not permitting polygamy is a human rights violation? I do agree.

However I may point out that your reasoning is wrong - nothing in my argument applies to the polygamy situation.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by clinician2x: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

Like a typical slave who doesn’t have its own say other than insults.

I thought u wanted to engage me on the 2nd ammendment but like a typical black monkey, u are empty. Just noisy.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by clinician2x: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

Every country is corrupt.

Na so
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by InvertedHammer: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
/
This is laughable because the only people that travel ban may affect are Nigerian politicians who look for any slightest opportunity to travel out. There are many African nationalities you rarely see in US eg. Ugandans, Zimbabweans, South Africans. It may seem that only East and West Africans are globetrotters and obligate migrants.

/
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by oniblessed(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
If the Democrates in US like,they should ban the whole of Africa,they can't impose a culture that is not even acceptable in animal kingdom on us.If he goat know where to go when it need to mate,why should human beings as higher animals be confuse on a male and a female.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by grandstar(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
mariovito:
Oshey Banners.

Lol.

Who go lose?

Now wey Russia and China dey expand, you dey ban. Keep it up.

In fact ban the whole of Africa make we see who go lose.

Uganda should reciprocate the gesture, ban everything related to the star spangled banner people, establish strong relationship with the BRICS and watch Uncle Sam foam in the mouth.

The American economy is larger than all the BRICS put together. The Russian Rouble is losing value fast, falling from 50 roubles last year to 83 roubles to a dollar recently.

I am sure USA is still China's largest market for its exports despite the Trump era tariffs.

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by 2016easy2017: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
These people want to FORCE sodomy on us under false pretext. They all gone MAD. this is why they want Putin dead
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by 2016easy2017: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
insidelife22:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/16/us-bans-ugandan-officials-after-anti-lgbtqi-law/

But why are the U.S president never married as gay. To lead by example
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Who has imposed the death penalty on the US for it's invasion of Iraq and for it's human rights abuses with guantanmo bay?

Why is the US so bothered that some countries choose not practice US brand of democracy and feels it must impose such on other countries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down / Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.