Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It (1071 Views)

Igbos In SS: Seems FG Sponsored Igbophobia Is Collapsing / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by rippa(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
The attack against the igbos is very real now and this forum have been activated to champion it.
You dare not go against Tinubu or APC otherwise you be tag an igbo person.
Anybody that speaks against Tinubu, whether u support Obi, Atiku or any other candidate, you are automatically an Obi supporters and an igbo person.
Anybody that support Obi regardless of where you come from whether igbo, Yoruba, hausa or the SS, you are automatically called an igbo person by these same sets of people.
For Seun and his bias mods to be seeing all these selective target on the igbo tribe and allowing it, then this forum have been activated for that purpose.
I can't even make a comment here without being called an igbo man

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by helinues: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Always victim mentality.

Same claims in Ghana, India, SA, Cambodia

The wolf criers dem

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by arejibadz(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin honestly you people attack more than tinubu supporters

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by rippa(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:
Always victim mentality.

Same claims in Ghana, India, SA, Cambodia

The wolf criers dem
Yes
I'm from Edo state but I'm constantly tag igbo because i don't support Tinubu
It is not okay for me and i believed u too have already assumed I'm igbo too

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by inoki247: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2023
When the Igbos started everybody was calm on this forum we can find as way back thread of 2011 of Igbos cursing the Yorubas and abusing them Find us thread of 2011 to 2015 of Yoruba cursing or abusing the Igbos....

They now waited this long to start serving you same hate you start to cry...

14 Likes

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by rippa(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2023
techmo:
cool

Go on non anonymous site like Twitter and read the names of cursed tribe that attack people all in the name of politics and Peter Obi a cursed fool

Go on Tinubu's Twitter page go and see the pigs there, check Seyi Law and Toyin aihmaku's page

Check what the cursed people said about Pastor Adefarasin, Pastor Adeboye, Wole Soyinka , Abiola

The same way people with Yoruba names are always on Obi timeline attacking his tweets
But u guys should stop calling everyone igbo
That's the message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by helinues: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

Yes
I'm from Edo state but I'm constantly tag igbo because i don't support Tinubu
It is not okay for me and i believed u too have already assumed I'm igbo too

When last have you guys claimed responsibility for your actions not to talk of being proud of your lineage?

Na you be the first person on this forum wey go relay that line? How many threads have you created about Edo state not to talk of SS.

Continue deceiving yourself

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by rippa(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2023
arejibadz:
grin grin honestly you people attack more than tinubu supporters
That is a very big lie
I only support Obi and I'm not igbo
Why must I be called igbo all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by techmo(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

The same way people with Yoruba names are always on Obi timeline attacking his tweets
But u guys should stop calling everyone igbo
That's the message

We will call everyone any name we deem fit

That's freedom of speech

If you don't like it go to court an cite hate speech or cyberbullying

No more accepting idiotic behavior on our cyberspace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by helinues: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

See the leader of the gangs of fools here

You see, and you are initially claiming who you are not.

My Edo people no dey talk the way you do. Bursted

Obah to pe yee to my Edo people jare

7 Likes

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by AfonjaConehead: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2023
techmo:
cool

Go on non anonymous site like Twitter and read the names of cursed tribe that attack people all in the name of politics and Peter Obi a cursed fool

Go on Tinubu's Twitter page go and see the pigs there, check Seyi Law and Toyin aihmaku's page

Check what the cursed people said about Pastor Adefarasin, Pastor Adeboye, Wole Soyinka , Abiola

Haba!! What meaneth this constipation,hbp,convulsion nah?! grin grin

My people,see first class foaming in the mouth,o
grin
Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by oonyeoma50: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2023
The reason why i love South South a lot is that they defend Igbos anyday anytime. A real Igbo man does not have time for tribalism, a real Igbo man will target you physically and behead you and nothing will happen.
South South and Middle belt are the Igbo friends standing for Igbos on Nairaland.
God bless South South and Middle Belt ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by techmo(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Haba!! What meaneth this constipation,hbp,convulsion nah?! grin grin

My people,see first class foaming in the mouth,o
grin

Shinedu we go dey here both laugh together

Dolphin estate demolition

Amowo Odofin land verification

Lagos lawmaker yorubanization law

Alaba 17 houses demolition

Na stupidity wey lead Ojuckwu astray we go see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by AfonjaConehead: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

You see, and you are initially claiming who you are not.

My Edo people no dey talk the way you do. Bursted

Obah to pe yee to my Edo people jare

Iseee..

Point of correction,it is Oba gha Tor'kpere..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by DSSnairaland: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by DSSnairaland: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by EmperorHadrian2: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:
The attack against the igbos is very real now and this forum have been activated to champion it.
Anybody that speaks against Tinubu, whether u support Obi, Atiku or any other candidate, you are automatically an Obi supporters and an igbo person.
Anybody that support Obi regardless of where you come from whether igbo, Yoruba, hausa or the SS, you are automatically called an igbo person by these same sets of people.
For Seun and his bias mods to be seeing all these selective target on the igbo tribe and allowing it, then this forum have been activated for that purpose.

Then why still here ?

Why not do a boycott if you feel genuinely that this place is anti Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by AfonjaConehead: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2023
oonyeoma50:
The reason why i love South South a lot is that they defend Igbos anyday anytime. A real Igbo man does not have time for tribalism, a real Igbo man will target you physically and behead you and nothing will happen.
South South and Middle belt are the Igbo friends standing for Igbos on Nairaland.
God bless South South and Middle Belt ✌️
Amen..God bless you too.

We south south have been co existing with the south east for decades and though my Edo state share some culture and traditions with the west,the bulk of the south south share very strong bond and culture and traditions with the south east.
Politically, they've been tagging along together but these evil people who worked against the interest of the south in general and south south in particular 2014 now want us south south to see the south east as enemies!!!? What can be more devilish and satanic than that!?

We don't know how much they have to Asari Dokuboh but it certainly is a very huge sum cos we remember what he said about the SW post GEJ defeat 2015.

Have a great weekend jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

I experienced igbophopia when I travelled to India and South Africa.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by helinues: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

After editing his comment to insult yourself, you went ahead to report him. Yet, others hate you for showing them love.

Bro, those people are something else.

Like can't they sometimes reflect about their activities and also consider the consequences for years

Oga oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by BossLA: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2023
DSSnairaland:

Re-Check my screenshot bro, I'm not an Igbo.

He insult then modify it in mins.
Baba u are igbo oo
As long as u dont support their drug Lord
Me i done tire
Re: The Igbophobia Is Real And Nairaland Is The Tool Deployed To Champion It by BATified2023: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

See the leader of the gangs of fools here
u are calling him fool n u wonder y people don’t like u

No b juju b dat?

U igbos want to plant hate n reap love

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Old And Current Picture Of Ngwa Road Round About/ Emelogu Road In Aba / Nigeria Biggest International Conversation Center Located In Awka (video) / Erisco Deletes Statement Released Against Woman Who Said There Is Sugar In Tomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.