Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) (4833 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / How Do I Free Myself From A White Garment Girl / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2023
I remember that year when I bin dey date Nkechi. Na so love blind me finish, I no care if she be herbalist or a white garment church member.

Anytime I nack this girl, nah so her toto go dey sweet me like something she put maggi.

Walahi, I don taste different toto, but her own sweetness no be here. Nah so I gave my life to Christ, and started attending her white garment church.

Me wey be correct redpill nigga con dey misguide, they do mumu mumu on top pussy.

After church, na so we go close service with some more nacking in my place.

The way she whine her waist when dancing 4 church, nah so she go dey whine her waist 4 bed.

E get one day where the sweetness nearly make me mad. I no lie you!

One day, I con dey suspect she dey cheat on me with pastor, but no proof. She come house one day, enter bathroom to bath and get ready for another marathon.

Na so I carry her phone, it was locked. I tried 2468, bam, the phone open.

I enter WhatsApp, and I nearly have heartbreak. Instead of love messages, I was seeing messages like :

"Baba, that juju wey you give me dey work wella oh. My guy no dey reason like human being again"

Nah so I carry hand for head, dey pity my life.

I continue reading, and the instruction the baba dey give am be say,

"anytime you won sex am, rub the cream for your toto, and beg him anything and he will never refuse"

The lexus350 I buy for am, I bin think say I buy am with clear eye.. Chai...

If you won live long, run from any white garment woman. No matter how strong you be, you no fit defeat juju + sweet toto.

This combo nah wetin kill Samson

4 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Serial capper.

9 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by Zonefree(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2023
grin

TemplarLandry:
Serial capper.

1 Like

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Serial capper.

Meaning?
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2023
For that white garment, na olosho full there.

If u are dating @ white garment goer, it's 90% assurance you're dating an Olosho.

They demselves can't deny it.

The number I have fvckedd from that church, God self go dey hail me.

11 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2023
A serial liar. Lol.
kyber:

Meaning?

2 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A serial liar. Lol.

Why would u Tag me a serial liar?
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2023
You probably got the inspiration to write this fiction after reading that other boy's story. https://www.nairaland.com/7731283/how-free-myself-white-garment#123849530
kyber:

Why would u Tag me a serial liar?

2 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You probably got the inspiration to write this fiction after reading that other boy's story. https://www.nairaland.com/7731283/how-free-myself-white-garment#123849530

Are people no longer allowed to have experiences anymore ?
Or do you think I don’t have experiences of my own ?
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2023
True. But admit it, you came up with this story after reading that boy's experience.
kyber:

Are people no longer allowed to have experiences anymore ?
Or do you think I don’t have experiences of my own ?

1 Like

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
True. But admit it, you came up with this story after reading that boy's experience.

Yeah that’s when I realized I have an encounter with them
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2023
Do NOT take my warning lightly, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

If you date them, they will kill you, they are a cult of witches and wizards!! Their sect will always support their own members over you, even when they are wrong!!

Most people make the mistake of thinking they are a Christian organization with Christian values, they are NOT. They will start by giving you favourable visions, and then you will think they want to help you, remember you have to add food to animal traps to lure the animal to place it's hand or neck in the trap, once they catch you through this method, they will use the opportunity to see anything beneficial in your life and DIVERT it to their members!!

They will guide the woman/man on how to sabotage your life in their favour, in fact at that stage, you are an animal in a cage, for them to kill at their convenience, they will start adding all sorts of things to your food and drink behind your back and when the problems start, they will appear as saviours to help you solve a problem that they put there in the first place!!! I can write a whole text book about these people, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE NOW!!!

There is NOTHING Christian about them or Godly, they have NO values and will NEVER be objective in thinking, either you submit your life to them to use, yes I said USE as they wish or they will become your enemy 24/7/365 without ending, it is a cult of witches and wizards, it allows people who only function at night to be able to come out in the day!!

7 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2023
I met one lately n she told me she doesn't like guys that drink or smoke,I told her what if I do d two?

she said no problem once I marry her,Na to drop something inside my tea n I will forget everything.

one guy wrote something up there that they are confident, arrogant n strong headed...I swear that's their best definition,this girl get mind pass me wey I b guy despite wetin I don see.she takes. everything with a pinch of salt..like no big deal irrespective of how heavy it is.

As in,she get mind tell me many things within a short period of time,she no even dey fear say I go dey use one mind dey look am.

With what I have seen so far n my relationship with them,there's no difference between them n herbalist.

Dem too get mind

5 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by Martinsmine(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Have you left her or still with her. I will tell you what to do she wont have control over you. Again.
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by TemplarLandry: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2023
Good good. I respect you for admitting.
kyber:

Yeah that’s when I realized I have an encounter with them
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good good. I respect you for admitting.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Martinsmine:
Have you left her or still with her. I will tell you what to do she wont have control over you. Again.
I don’t know how to leave her yet
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by tonytony208(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2023
Martinsmine:

Abeg, drop update. cheesy
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2023
tonytony208:

😒
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Chai imagination no go kee you
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
kyber:
Do NOT take my warning lightly, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

If you date them, they will kill you, they are a cult of witches and wizards!! Their sect will always support their own members over you, even when they are wrong!!

Most people make the mistake of thinking they are a Christian organization with Christian values, they are NOT. They will start by giving you favourable visions, and then you will think they want to help you, remember you have to add food to animal traps to lure the animal to place it's hand or neck in the trap, once they catch you through this method, they will use the opportunity to see anything beneficial in your life and DIVERT it to their members!!

They will guide the woman/man on how to sabotage your life in their favour, in fact at that stage, you are an animal in a cage, for them to kill at their convenience, they will start adding all sorts of things to your food and drink behind your back and when the problems start, they will appear as saviours to help you solve a problem that they put there in the first place!!! I can write a whole text book about these people, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE NOW!!!

There is NOTHING Christian about them or Godly, they have NO values and will NEVER be objective in thinking, either you submit your life to them to use, yes I said USE as they wish or they will become your enemy 24/7/365 without ending, it is a cult of witches and wizards, it allows people who only function at night to be able to come out in the day!!
I can agree on this
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by Sheisenough01: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
kyber:

😒

Love the story though. You're an excellent story teller.
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by Martinsmine(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
tonytony208:

are you hooked on jazz 2
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by Osashalom: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sweet Revelation,... I have always know they are into jazz. I dated one of them some time ago. She will be talking to me as if she is testing a charm, I will laugh within me and say not me. It was later I knew she was one of them. So I said no wonder, this girl was testing jazz all that time, but she jam the wrong person. Truth be told white garments religion is full of olosho and fraudsters.

5 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sheisenough01:

Love the story though. You're an excellent story teller.

Thanks sir/ma 😌
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Osashalom:
Sweet Revelation,... I have always know they are into jazz. I dated one of them some time ago. She will be talking to me as if she is testing a charm, I will laugh within me and say not me. It was later I knew she was one of them. So I said no wonder, this girl was testing jazz all that time, but she jam the wrong person. Truth be told white garments religion is full of olosho and fraudsters.

😂😂😂
And filled with yahoo boys too

3 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
ashawopikin:
I can agree on this

😌😌😌
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by nawa4naija(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Otilo !!
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by Ruth1994(f): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
White garmet girls? Don't have sex with them. I'm still regretting till today

5 Likes

Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by tonytony208(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Martinsmine:
are you hooked on jazz 2

Lolz. Shit happens
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by Osashalom: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
kyber:

😂😂😂
And filled with yahoo boys too
You are right...
Re: How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) by kyber(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ruth1994:
White garmet girls? Don't have sex with them. I'm still regretting till today

Tell us your experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Girls Appreciate Flowers As Gifts? / A Woman's Height / Lwkmd: Guy Beats Up A NL Girl D First Time They Met Posts Pix On Bbm(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.