Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner (43360 Views)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by afanis(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if really we are educated in these very phere just because you have Internet.
Understanding and comprehension is never same thing.. people should be hold accountable for the disunity they cause..
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by saucygal193: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
The state owes it as a duty to prevent disaster by demolishing illegal or dangerous structure.

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Afromalaika(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
JealousCobra:

And yet this unfortunate Tinubu government is still talking about the unity of this country being paramount.

The question should be, are the yorubas and fulanis ready for peaceful coexistence of other ethnic groups in this country?

As Long as APC shenanigans are still in power, this country will never know peace and harmony 😎

In the next 10 years check the lives of those Igbos that their shops were demolition today and that of the people that were involved in the demolition exercise.

Shege banza hellhole country.

Peaceful coexistence my feet when you are the first to call Lagos no Man's Land. You are not peaceful at all.

7 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Pipapi1: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
The usual victim mentality.

Are you saying government should not allow public interest to override your buildings with structural defect?

This cry would have held waters if it was before the elections. Unfortunately, the election campaigns exposed your propaganda and victim mentality. That's the price you pay for being too lousy and boastful.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by oyeraff: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
If they suspend Emefuele, some people will say it's because the man is a Christian, if they are to demolish your shop, they will say it's because they are of Labor party. What of Governor Soludo of Anambra state that demolished Odumeje building?, what will you say about that?

5 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
OldBeer:
Even theif wey dem catch go say he was arrested because he no vote APC.
I no blame una.

Anyway, pack your investments and go to sad bEast. The owners of the land say dem no want. Na by force?

Nobody is going anywhere. No single igbo is leaving lagos against their will.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Agugbadin: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is unfair in a country where there is high level of unemployment, when this shops are demolished this fellow will be throne in to the labour market.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
CloudWalker:
It is all about conquest but the yorubas are now aware to the plan.

Rubbish
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
These people can complain for Africa. If the government doesn't take step and something terrible happens, you will still blame Yoruba. No serious minded human take you people serious again.

4 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by BABANGBALI: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
obiekunie01:
I keep saying this.

Umu Igbo its time to head home. forget the mansions and head home!

Believe me we have enuf to make us great here at home.

Lets correct the post war mistake and face our homeland.

Lets stop this harassments and insults. You guys should all start coming back home.
where is the home? Una get land? Land wey erosion don chop finish. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Occurstaem(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
I've been waiting for this.
Hope I'm not the only one waiting for this?
I knew for sure that sooner or later we will hear these people cry victimization again.

Always playing the victim.
Always thinking the whole world are against them.

I'm beginning to think it's a kind of mental illness worrying these people because they are so predictable and one-way traffic in their behaviours.

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by onuman: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
What else if not that the Igbo in Lagos didn't vote APC?
Tinubu is now in a hurry to exercise his vendetta before he leaves office soon.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by FreeStuffsNG: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yinmu. Honest feedback below:

Alabaintprice:
Please if you don't have a clear information just shut up and don't say anything..

This has nothing to do with hatred for Igbos or anything....

The government is 100% right to this. Most of these building has been issued letters to renovate there building over the years but have turned deaf ears to that.

Some foolish ones decided to contribute money to pay so that the content of the letter wouldn't come to light.....

After 7 years till now nothing has been done.

If you say this is something agianst the Igbos then I'll tell you that you're just sentimental a d unnecessarily emotional.

3 plazas close to my store renovated there's, why didn't they mark them too for demolition since it is a fight against the Igbos?

I am Igbo as well but something's we Igbos should do sometimes is to calm down

The plaza where I have my shop in is also facing same thing. The ceiling keeps calling. How is that a safe place to do business?...

What if one day youre in your shop and the building falls on you? Who will you blame for that ....

Please let's see the truth and call it truth Biko......

I hate nonsense....

I wish the government can arrest that useless drunkard in that video that boldly said that it was because Igbos didn vote for Tinubu nor sanwo that's why they want to destroy the building ... That man should be arrested. He is a useless fellow... Bloody illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by dalaman: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Liars with their useless victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Alliswell248: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
DevilsEqual:
I despise fellow Africans who seek sympathy from the same whites they accuse of racial descremination. In vincius case, tens of other black communities started sending solidarity messages as if the world was against them....Victim Mentality is for losers

I know that not all Igbos think like this, but if after many years of living in SW, relating and mingling with the Yorubas, you still actually feel they could characteristically oppress you or bully you just cause you're not one of them, then, you're the worst among all humans in the world. Your reasoning sucks and you're a born loser.

This man is a hypocrite, just like thousands of deluded ones who thinks like him

I learnt those building has been queried since 2016

Don't mind the hypocrite.
My parents house , 2 storey building built in 2004 was queried some months back. They quickly rectified the issue.

Victim mentality

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by lapintoz: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oh I see....how unfortunate.

I am sure Obi will build a world class complex in onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by uncleade(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
It's never because you didn't vote for APC, it's simply because we want
you to understand that Lagos is never no man's land. We want to show you your level and your limits in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by arcis: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMKi4YOZLVg

So what's wrong with that...You guys need serious beating...

Quote and ...

You guys haven't see anything..Let us pass the law first, then, u na go knw say..we aren't idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by kestolove95(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
E just dey start..una never see anything, shebi lagos na no man's land ....

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by MightySparrow: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Calling another ancestral homes no man's land, and you want to claim equality there.

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by arcis: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
lapintoz:
Oh I see....how unfortunate.

I am sure Obi will build a world class complex in onitsha

They should go there and start there business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Alliswell248: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Agugbadin:
This is unfair in a country where there is high level of unemployment, when this shops are demolished this fellow will be throne in to the labour market.

You would need to be alive first before thinking of going to shop.
What if the building collapse?

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Ok. Why did the Igbos not vote for APC ?
Is it tribalistic reasons, conscience reasons, development reasons, political reasons or Lagos is no man's land reasons

Is for the below reason sir...

Only tribal people with bad mind will vote a party with that record.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Blaze14k: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
JAMO84:
After, una go say Dem hate Igbo

Many non Igbo houses have been demolished, to avoid collapsing, e reach una turn, una turn am to politics and tribalism.

Yorubas are very trickish.. just look at the way u garnish ur words careful buh deep down in ur heart u r rejoicing. I've been to alaba several times the shops there are build to standard. Even people there are not complaining cos there life is even more important if they find the building dangerous.
Honestly I'm beginning to hate u people.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
BABANGBALI:
where is the home? Una get land? Land wey erosion don chop finish. grin grin grin

This is the sweet home....for the masses...

Where is the erosion?

I like showing images...because most of you from hither land Oshogbo have never and will never cross Ore...so how will you know how the other place look like if not through cheap gossips...

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by emperor863(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
2023 elections are a major turning point in the body politic of southwest of Nigeria. For the fact that Igbos left their ancestral homes for Lagos to register en masse as voters mean only one thing - an attempt to take over the state from indigenous Yorubas.

Whether you believe it or not, whether you like it or not, the Igbos can never have things the way they used to have them. It is called self preservation and it is done all over the world when the interest of a group of people is threatened. Expect more of things like this.

Peter Obi has effectively sent the Igbo 50 years back.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Pootle: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
not the whole market jus couple of blocks. must we bring polities, tribalism, religion into every gaddem thing in this shithole undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by samdaisi: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Go to court ingrate sets of people. Lagos is now a man land

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by manikspears: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hatrick01:
we are not going, if e pain you, hug the nearest transformer.

cheesy cheesy that is the spirit. But stay in lagos and respect the rule of the land. Don't give what you wont take,it is called mutual respect.

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Alaigbomaster: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tochi3:
Emilokan go back to your village crew... grin grin
This is their way of moving forward..pained, hateful, jealous tribalistic creatures...

I am happy this things are Happening... the Ball will eventually be Set rolling..

Watch them as they shout go back to your village.. grin grin
Lagos is no man's land
Yorubas are cowards
The powerful ibos won't allow them to demolish those shops.
Ibos built Lagos and it belongs to them
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Jostoman: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
CloudWalker:
It is all about conquest but the yorubas are now aware to the plan.
one day will be one day, you are doing it now and e dey sweet you. If Obanikoro and jimi Agbaje come out you say is igbo agenda, gbadebo comes out you say is igbo agenda. I will advise my igbo brothers in lagos and southeast to keep calm dont fall for their trap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.