Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner (43176 Views)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by CaptMarvel(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Helgreenluv(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. Chinedu Vivour come and save your fellow Ndi brothers. Una never see anything. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by randymirrors(f): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why are these people always bereaved?

4 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Diligent1(f): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
enemybulldozer:
The news is already there its just that most Igbos that believes in one nigeria are outside Igbo land and they are our problem as far as the struggle for the republic of biafra is concerned. Thats why I and other lovers of freedom need you Igbo haters to do the needful fast.
This is where you are getting it wrong, nobody hates igbos you are not the only tribe in Lagos and stop hating Tinubu, he is our hero and Yorubas in general so rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Helgreenluv:
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. Chinedu Vivour come and save your fellow Ndi brothers. Una never see anything. This is just the beginning.

At the end you will end here..

When will you demolish this house on the right...

Envious people...

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
77up:
You don't meet to sick and tire of that statement, make friends, enemies and hatred cannot help Igbos .

Which friend did you make in 1999?

You had OPC that was killing people everywhere.

You don't know what you are talking about?

You are juts plainly greedy.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by plaindealer: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is why they can't be a sane, lawful, and rational member of any society because they are too lawless, unruly, tribe obsessed and and anti-social

Every day it's new rubbish tribal nonsense even over the laws that the rest of Nigeria must obey and abide by, but when it comes to them, it's the government targeting them as if they are the only tribe in Lagos and Nigeria.

They are the most crass, crude, backward, and stone age people on the surface of the earth.

I just don't know what Nigeria wants from them or why is it so hard to just block and partition them off Nigeria and barricade them to their Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by phobia2002: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
It's your shop not your building, move your market and allow demolition.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by vannessa7(f): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

Lieing and propaganda are the only two thing you guys are known for.

I can bet you have never crossed Ore..

You can call night...day..and support it with Oluwole stats to prove it...

Pic one is a village in SE

Pic 2 is a city from your region...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36w8iZm2gGw

and you come our bold with this scale of lie?

You dare to reply me with this your biased videos, FYI, I am a mapper, a geographer and we produce maps of settlements for planning by corporate organization and government bodies, I have toured even the remotest village in your south east, places that you will never see in your life in the east I've been there, you brought an image of an ancient part of a Yoruba town which when it started being a settlement your village didn't exist or you were living in thatched roof houses, you have new buildings in your place now because you people are just getting civilized to that, that Yoruba town image you posted also have many new buildings the more you go out from the town centre, all those your new buildings will also be old fashioned one day, nobody buy brown roof from the market, it's a sign of quick civilization, that you don't have it just prove you were living in thatched roof mud houses or on trees in the olden days,
You said I lied, even I got to the famous Okija shrine where there are many skulls of ritual victims, the entire Nsukka is like a major street in Oshogbo, I ate banana and groundnut at Owerri park, I lodged at university of Nigeria nsuka guest house, ulysis hotel at Uli, Enugu nko and many more, I saw Charley boy family house at Abakaliki, I toured many villages and admired your women using okada to take their kids to School. In the villages you people don't build your houses beside each other but far apart with large bushes separating each houses, I was shocked when I saw a tiny baby in the bush I thought she was a demon until I saw her house far away in the bush, I said no wonder the anti social behaviour and intolerance, please say something else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
vannessa7:

You dare to reply me with this your biased videos, FYI, I am a mapper, a geographer and we produce maps of settlements for planning by corporate organization and government bodies, I have toured even the remotest village in your south east, places that you will never see in your life in the east I've been there, you brought an image of an ancient part of a Yoruba town which when it started being a settlement your village didn't exist or you were living in thatched roof houses, you have new buildings in your place now because you people are just getting civilized to that, that Yoruba town image you posted also have many new buildings the more you go out from the town centre, all those your new buildings will also be old fashioned one day, nobody buy brown roof from the market, it's a sign of quick civilization, that you don't have it just prove you were living in thatched roof mud houses or on trees in the olden days,
You said I lied, even I got to the famous Okija shrine where there are many skulls of ritual victims, the entire Nsukka is like a major street in Oshogbo, I ate banana and groundnut at Owerri park, I lodged at university of Nigeria nsuka guest house, ulysis hotel at Uli, Enugu nko and many more, I saw Charley boy family house at Abakaliki, I toured many villages and admired your women using okada to take their kids to School. In the villages you people don't build your houses beside each other but far apart with large bushes separating each houses, I was shocked when I saw a tiny baby in the bush I thought she was a demon until I saw her house far away in the bush, I said no wonder the anti social behaviour and intolerance, please say something else

The entire Nsukka is like a major street in Oshogbo... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pic 1 Nsukka

Pic 2 Oshogbo

I am really sorry for your shame in a public...forum.

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by BABANGBALI: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

They are not developing SW for you weak man...they are only developing Lagos which was the former capital. That's why Oshogbo, Akure, Ibadan and other of your cities are still in ancient in mood.

Go back to your western capital Ibadan and develop it...

Just like few years from now the Gwaris will ask you to go back to Oshogbo and leave Abuja where the FG has sunk trillions of our collective money.
Lagos I guess is in South East?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by vannessa7(f): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

The entire Nsukka is like a major street in Oshogbo... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pic 1 Nsukka

Pic 2 Oshogbo

I am really sorry for your shame in a public...forum.

The shame is yours, the scale of those images says a lot but only to people with spatial awareness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Peejayz: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
millionboi2:
you an idiot ,are you more smart in anyway.
lol... The exact thing I said ....
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by dapadawee: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMKi4YOZLVg

For that road to be fixed some shops must go. It is not because of election notice was before election. It happened in computer village ikeja too. Ndi igbo stop fake news

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by blakkydikky(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
JealousCobra:

And yet this unfortunate Tinubu government is still talking about the unity of this country being paramount.

The question should be, are the yorubas and fulanis ready for peaceful coexistence of other ethnic groups in this country?

As Long as APC shenanigans are still in power, this country will never know peace and harmony 😎

In the next 10 years check the lives of those Igbos that their shops were demolition today and that of the people that were involved in the demolition exercise.

Shege banza hellhole country.
all that you wish for this country will be yours in Jesus' mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by dapadawee: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
DevilsEqual:
I despise fellow Africans who seek sympathy from the same whites they accuse of racial descremination. In vincius case, tens of other black communities started sending solidarity messages as if the world was against them....Victim Mentality is for losers

I know that not all Igbos think like this, but if after many years of living in SW, relating and mingling with the Yorubas, you still actually feel they could characteristically oppress you or bully you just cause you're not one of them, then, you're the worst among all humans in the world. Your reasoning sucks and you're a born loser.

This man is a hypocrite, just like thousands of deluded ones who thinks like him

Trying hard to make sense but always failing. Because someone made a video of lies you refuse to make investigations. That road is not wide enough they need to demolish those shops in front not all shops. There are banks there too. It happened in computer village and you need to see how free computer village is now and the new bridge
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Goodman2023: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
CloudWalker:
It is all about conquest but the yorubas are now aware to the plan.

And it will also be nice for people of eket in akwa ibom state to demolish the buildings of all yoruba in that local government ?

Don't bother to reply if you have not been to eket
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Always playing the victim mentality.
Developers in vain
Take over Lagos in vain
Proclaim Lagos a no man's Land in vain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
vannessa7:

The shame is yours, the scale of those images says a lot but only to people with spatial awareness.

The SE is the power house of development..

Pic 1 Nike a fairly poor suburb in Enugu

Pic 2 a fairly poor suburb in Lagos..

What do you see and what do you think?

Stop speaking big grammar..show images for people to see.

I support SE people to go home as they are doing now.

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Burruchaga71(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubu and Sanwo olu have beginning to play a dangerous game that will consume then.
Let's wait n c....
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by ipodstinks: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You just said sanwo and most yoruba minds. I so much love this new development but I want you sad wasterners to speed up with the demolition exercise so the Igbos will flood SE and champion the biafran course once and for all. I really want those Igbo one nigerianists to have a rethink and understand that nigeria is not for them.

Infact I want the whole alaba market to be demolished including the marketers residential buildings. Anything that will bring Igbos to SE and champion for republic of Biafra is ok by a lot of us not just me.

Helinues, I know you want Igbos to leave lagos by all means. I've being going through your posts in this thread and other threads too, thats how I know.
Pls you Igbo haters should make sure that this demolition exercise will not stop anytime soon.
When your father does not own foundation, why won't you wish they demolish other people's homes and properties.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Sheggy13(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
BabaIbo:
Igbo people don't really know powerful they are in this country.

I wish they can start moving their investments and business to the eastern part of the country.
Aswear, SW go dry pass desert.
Unfortunately they can't move their investments as they have a huge market in the SW for their trade. So they won't risk that for anything.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by ipodstinks: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
BabaIbo:
Igbo people don't really know powerful they are in this country.

I wish they can start moving their investments and business to the eastern part of the country.
Aswear, SW go dry pass desert.
As Gtbank became broke when all of you removed your money.

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by xtervaganza(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Go to Anambra London na grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by enemybulldozer(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
ipodstinks:
When your father does not own foundation, why won't you wish they demolish other people's homes and properties.
Start by showing us your father's foundation in SE.
You people from sad waste are destroying Igbo businesses and properties, what do you want me to say? Am I the one that initiated this evil act of destroying Igbo businesses and properties since the elections?

My father knows how greedy and hateful you sad wasterners can be, thats why he refused to own any property outside SE and I really don't know why you're angry over that.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sheggy13:

Unfortunately they can't move their investments as they have a huge market in the SW for their trade. So they won't risk that for anything.

These people will be claiming billionaire, investments, big market on nairaland but go on Twitter and be begging for money to repair phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by XXCASH: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
JAMO84:
After, una go say Dem hate Igbo

Many non Igbo houses have been demolished, to avoid collapsing, e reach una turn, una turn am to politics and tribalism.

I have stopped listening to them. Just ignore

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Tinubuderanged: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
OldBeer:
Even theif wey dem catch go say he was arrested because he no vote APC.
I no blame una.

Anyway, pack your investments and go to sad bEast. The owners of the land say dem no want. Na by force?
then why not just divide the country?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Penisman: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
The other day my neighbor could not have penal errection and he boldly said his pennis refused to stand simply because he voted APC.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by wasuka14(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Igbo people and propaganda. Lagos state Government have been demolishing buildings under duress marked for demolition without politicizing it.
Igbos will always play victim and tribal card. Forgetting that many of us are not too small when Peter dudu Obi demolished hausas houses, shops and shanties at the Niger Bridge in Onitsha anambra state (Head Bridge)

So why the evil cry cry now? from these ungrateful souls. Are u people not threatening to relocate to your state? So you people should drop the cry and obey the law of the land or get out.

MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMKi4YOZLVg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.