Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner (43219 Views)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by NomborPhilip10: 4:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Igbos and sentiments are just inseparable, well, maybe your shops are to be demolished because the Igbos immediately after the elections made public announcement that they will invite the IPOB and ESN terrorists to go and terrorize Lagos. Lagos is a peaceful place and any person or group of persons planning to turn it into a terror Dem will be resisted by all means and cost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by virginchaser(m): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2023
This should be treated as hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by gosmoney(m): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Make una call gbadebo na

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by legitnow1: 4:10am On Jun 18, 2023
virginchaser:
This should be treated as hate speech.

IT IS NOT HATE SPEECH, YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT SATISFIED KILLING 3 MILLION IGBOS, U HAVE CONTINUED.

FIRST IT WAS TRADE FAIR THEN YOU BOMB THEIR HOMES, SCHOOL , SHOPS IN SOBA ABULE.

EVERYTIME, DEMOLISHING THEIR SHOPS WITH NO OR SHORT NOTICE.

GIVING THEM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

COME LET US DIVIDE, UNA LOCK KANU FOR 3 YEARS NOW
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by legitnow1: 4:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Y CANT WE JUST DIVIDE THE COUNTRY, EVERYBODY MOVE ON LIKE BIG BOYS?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by legitnow1: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2023
DURING THE ELECTION, SAMETHING, THEY BURNT IGBO BUSINESSES.

THEY EVEN KILLED THE POOR SECURITY THERE.

IS THEIR SHOPS AND GOODS, POLITICAL FOOTBALL?

WHY SHOULD A CASH IN HAND GOVENMENT BE VANDALISNG THEIR GOODS AND PENALISING A MAN WORKING HARD TO FEED HIS FAMILY.

MY HATRED GROWS DAILY FOR MY FELLOW BLACKS.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by legitnow1: 4:42am On Jun 18, 2023
NO BE SO?

U SAY, U NO LIKE PERSON, YET TO STAY YOUR OWN, U NO FIT.

NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME.

CARRY WAHALA FOR HEAD LIKE GALA.

U DONT WANT TO REST, U DONT WANT OTHERS TO REST.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Tzar(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Keep wailing. Victim-claiming MFs. So the government should watch as you refused to renovate the buildings that have become dangerously dilapidated?
If you ain’t happy with the decision, go back to your region and develop it. Try am if e easy!
Abi dem swear for una not to develop your land?!

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by legitnow1: 4:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Tzar:
Keep wailing. Victim-claiming MFs. So the government should watch as you refused to renovate the buildings that has become dangerously dilapidated?
If you ain’t happy with the decision, go back to you region and develop it. Try am if e easy!

U PEOPLE WILL BE RUNNING TO THEIR SHOP EVERY LITTLE THING, DEMOLISHING AND BURNING THIER GOODS DOWN.

KILLING THEM AND GIVING THEM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

I DONT YET KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE REALLY WANT BECAUSE THAT IS NOT CLEAR.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Akungitit: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2023
If you feel you are being targeted or marginalised in Lagos or any other part of Nigeria,why don't you go back to your village where you won't be marginalised?
Abi you no get village?
Or Abi your village de smell?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Akungitit: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2023
legitnow1:
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Akungitit: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Start by going back to your village.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Akungitit: 5:02am On Jun 18, 2023
jaxxy:

Nobody is going anywhere. No single igbo is leaving lagos against their will.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Akungitit: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Okay,then stay there and suffer quietly, we don't want to here anybody crying marginalisation.

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2023
legitnow1:

Who is stopping you from dividing the country, go and take calculator or shey na knife you wan use, take use and divide this country for us o jare

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by ycat: 5:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Another sob story!

It's called EMINENT DOMAIN and govts do it all over the world for developments. I won't even bother about the claim of elections because it's only 'go' these people understand..

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Akungitit: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2023
All markets in Lagos should be demolished,if you don't like it abeg go back to your IPOB infested village.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by UKEMY(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2023
Why attach Politics to this,If the Building collapse tomorrow and lives are lost you guys will blame the Government.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by vicfajeze: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
I keep saying this.

Umu Igbo its time to head home. forget the mansions and head home!

Believe me we have enuf to make us great here at home.

Lets correct the post war mistake and face our homeland. Coming back home 🏠 to do what?To start from the scratch?Meshonu!!!

Lets stop this harassments and insults. You guys should all start coming back home.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by cardoctor(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Just imagine
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by vicfajeze: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
I keep saying this.

Lets correct the post war mistake and face our homeland. Coming back home 🏠 to do what?To start from the scratch?Meshonu!!!

Lets stop this harassments and insults. You guys should all start coming back home.
Coming back home 🏠 to do what?To start from the scratch? Meshonu!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Gbagura: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2023
BabaIbo:
Igbo people don't really know powerful they are in this country.

I wish they can start moving their investments and business to the eastern part of the country.
Aswear, SW go dry pass desert.
Reverse psychology una dey use. You sef know it's done for you the day you try it. Y'all have been saying this nonsense for years but you've not gotten the balls to attempt it. Can you go back home already? You're threatening a region with borders to 2 west africa countries and direct access to the Atlantic? You must be silly for thinking Lagos would collapse if you leave. Y'all are the one that might die of extreme hunger cos every thing about your region is at a disadvantage point.

Some Igbo traders at ladipo threatened to leave during the last election but up till now none of them have left instead they keep bringing their poverty stricken siblings to come and taste good life in the west. Don't worry the new laws cooking will make y'all leave small small.

LEAVE NOW OR Y'ALL ARE BASTARDS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by virginchaser(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2023
legitnow1:

IT IS NOT HATE SPEECH, YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT SATISFIED KILLING 3 MILLION IGBOS, U HAVE CONTINUED.

FIRST IT WAS TRADE FAIR THEN YOU BOMB THEIR HOMES, SCHOOL , SHOPS IN SOBA ABULE.

EVERYTIME, DEMOLISHING THEIR SHOPS WITH NO OR SHORT NOTICE.

GIVING THEM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

COME LET US DIVIDE, UNA LOCK KANU FOR 3 YEARS NOW

You are just being emotional. The guy knew details that buildings were dilapidated, notice were served with enough time to evacuate but still went online to incite people against government decision instead of going to court.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by akakurukukaku(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
I keep saying this.

Lets correct the post war mistake and face our homeland.

Will your small land be enough for all of you. Hope you guys are not planning to harness Niger Delta. I trust Ijaw people, they will never allow that.

You guys have one simple thing to do so you can live peacefully anywhere you like, which is, respect your host community. You people say no.

A child that says his parents will not sleep...
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by obstead200(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2023
DevilsEqual:
I despise fellow Africans who seek sympathy from the same whites they accuse of racial descremination. In vincius case, tens of other black communities started sending solidarity messages as if the world was against them....Victim Mentality is for losers

I know that not all Igbos think like this, but if after many years of living in SW, relating and mingling with the Yorubas, you still actually feel they could characteristically oppress you or bully you just cause you're not one of them, then, you're the worst among all humans in the world. Your reasoning sucks and you're a born loser.

This man is a hypocrite, just like thousands of deluded ones who thinks like him

I am Igbo, but I agree completely with you. I had a running argument with someone on a WhatsApp group because of this very matter.

My pple love cheap propaganda and mischievous lies a lot. I knew already that this story can't be true.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Amakayuruba: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2023
Mumu talk.what did youg get if not for consuming all the fake product you import to Nigeria where will you have all what you think you have, go and let rest .I keep saying this.

Lets correct the post war mistake and face our homeland.

Lets stop this harassments and insults. You guys should all start coming back home. [/quote]
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by BabaIbo: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Gbagura:
Reverse psychology una dey use. You sef know it's done for you the day you try it. Y'all have been saying this nonsense for years but you've not gotten the balls to attempt it. Can you go back home already? You're threatening a region with borders to 2 west africa countries and direct access to the Atlantic? You must be silly for thinking Lagos would collapse if you leave. Y'all are the one that might die of extreme hunger cos every thing about your region is at a disadvantage point.

Some Igbo traders at ladipo threatened to leave during the last election but up till now none of them have left instead they keep bringing their poverty stricken siblings to come and taste good life in the west. Don't worry the new laws cooking will make y'all leave small small.

LEAVE NOW OR Y'ALL ARE BASTARDS!!!

You, your unknown p@rents(i.e if you have o), and the rest of your family are all b@stards.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2023
PBAT is responsible for all the calamities that befell NDIGBO since the end of Nigeria civil war.
PBAT is the cause of unknown gunmen that feast on the citizens of Biafra land
PBAT was responsible for the mistakes of Yes daddy 👨
PBAT is the cause of the Largest gully erosion in Anambra.
PBAT also caused Soludo to demolish the dilapidated buildings in Onitsha.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by kettykin: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2023
The day the igbo nation will reply these folks
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Alabaintprice(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yinmu. Honest feedback below:

I know I have given you food.... Can you stop quoting me.

Doesn't stop me from saying the truth against the treatments of we Igbos in Lagos.

I'm not emotionally attached to tribes so when we do wrong things as Igbos I call it out. When you do wrong things to we Igbos I stand against it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.