Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,784 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States (40414 Views)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others / Pictures As Tinubu Campaigned In Two States, Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by HayB100(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mankindman:

This people are the mumu. People that believed BUHARI WAS CLONED
Up till tomorrow many children of hate still believe that The real BUHARI was dead.
The man that handed over governance to PBAT was Jubril al Sudan .
They are mumu indeed
Lol, you have said it all. As in, sometimes, you go hear some people talk, engo he like say make you deck them 2by4 for head make their brain reset🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by madridguy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy " Yes daddy "

IVORY2009:

Is alright bro, but dont cry tomorrow that you could not find job oooo

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
skyZine:

But Senate and house of rep was uploaded. Hackers no see that ba?

Una get mind o.
what some of u fail to understand is that INEC said clearly that collation results is manual... From polling units to ward to state to Abuja.. uploading of results to irev is for public viewing... U voted manual and u are looking for electronic transmission.. how??... Tinubu won the elections fairly cos u guys pushed obi to go to LP where votes that could have seen PDP win went to LP thereby making APC win easier... Obi can't be president the earlier u guys understand the better... Even in 2027 ur next president ll be either from PDP or APC... LP pple should go back to PDP otherwise APC ll win 2027

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by IamV: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
IamV:

I read the publication,and the date reads 27 January,2023,and that is almost a month away before the presidential election was even conducted and I compared it with your statement,they are totally two different thing.

Here's your statement sir ;

"Prof. Yaqoob said hackers gained entrance into INEC server and the best solution is manual collation as against what he promised earlier so what is wrong about that?"

Can you please get me an excerpt from the publication where prof. Yakubu said that capturing of results sheet [ form EC8A] by BVAS from polling units and uploading them real time into IREV have been abandoned for manual collation because of cyber attack ?

I will deeply appreciate.

Again, here's a 23rd February 2023 publication ,were INEC still claimed that results from the polling unit will be captured by the BVAS and uploaded to the IREV for anxious Nigerians to follow up on the election.
He still said there might be security challenges but everything will be put in place for the transmission of results from polling units to the IREV.

So,I ask you again,show me an excerpt from the link you posted that INEC chairman said that manual collation will be used due to cyber attack from hackers.

Cc Madridguy ,

I'm still waiting for your excerpt sir.

Or, you want to agree with me that you misinterpreted the content of the news ?

Or, you're doing this just for propaganda and creating false narrative?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by IamV: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
what some of u fail to understand is that INEC said clearly that collation results is manual... From polling units to ward to state to Abuja.. uploading of results to irev is for public viewing... U voted manual and u are looking for electronic transmission.. how??... Tinubu won the elections fairly cos u guys pushed obi to go to LP where votes that could have seen PDP win went to LP thereby making APC win easier... Obi can't be president the earlier u guys understand the better... Even in 2027 ur next president ll be either from PDP or APC... LP pple should go back to PDP otherwise APC ll win 2027

A link to corroborate your claim will be appreciated sir.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by drgica74: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Whoever posted this is the Olodo and half baked. The Professor said he analysed the 36 states of the federation but tendered the two states of Rivers and Benue. He said time was too short to. tender the 36 states but believe that the remaining have already been submitted in the evidence brought by labour party. Please give proper narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Confirmedzombie: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
IamV:

I was just going through the thread smiling and SHM.

You can all now witness how the big media outlets mislead the general public .

Just imagine if there's no live thread updating proceedings at the tribunal ?

That's why they were all against the live transmission of the proceedings at the tribunal.

You were not reporting everything as it happened in the court.

You report is copy and paste from twitter.

Those of us in court knows what transpired.

You report what your emotional obedients post on twitter and you claim you are updating people.

Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Wahabfuture: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
brutal1:
It seems what my good friend iheanyi told me is the truth, he claimed billions came in through funding and are still coming in mostly from the diasporans for PO, for the party and the court case. He claimed they need to justify those fundings by dragging the baseless allegations of election fraud in the court. He also claimed some of these guys have already seek asylum while some have easy entry to the US(Aisha yesufu, rinu & co) same way DJ switch used the whole ENDsars to enter Canada or so. So at the end, it’s all business for our brothers on that side😂he also claimed Gbadebo acted late too, he would have cash out from diasporans but his own case was too weak and they knew he doesn’t stand a chance at all, he just went to the court but the attention and funding are directed at the PEPT. I was shocked when I read that only two witness were called since the beginning out of 50. so they were just acting and entertaining their fans with puffpuff container full of trash.

Remain for you to enter Bodija Market without cloth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Thomasankara(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
[/color]Atiku is only studying the situation,if things begin to favour obi na dat time e go come out,e just push obi for front first[color=#770077]
helinues:

That man is unserious. You took only Tinubu to court when you are not the second in the election.

So if winning Tinubu, that means he would also need to face Atiku, where all those are not even in our constitution.

Atiku that is second has stylishly moved on but Obi and his supporters who are 3rd no want make we rest, searching for missing manhood upadan.

Indeed, may our labour in life not be in futility
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
drgica74:
Whoever posted this is the Olodo and half baked. The Professor said he analysed the 36 states of the federation but tendered the two states of Rivers and Benue. He said time was too short to. tender the 36 states but believe that the remaining have already been submitted in the evidence brought by labour party. Please give proper narrative.

In Statistics and Engineering Mathematics, we have Sampling Theorems. What the Prof said professionally is what was reported contrary to your explanation.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by vannessa7(f): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
I'm almost feeling sorry for the obedients because of their child like faith that Peter Obi actually won the election and they can prove it in court, to crown it all they actually believe they can unseat Tinubu from the presidency, smh,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Wahabfuture: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You were not reporting everything as it happened in the court.

You report is copy and paste from twitter.

Those of us in court knows what transpired.

You report what your emotional obedients post on twitter and you claim you are updating people.

Mtcheeeeeew

Confirmed Zombie you don't belong here grin grin look for your fellow Zombies
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by shoprite: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States

"The Professor was then asked whether an analysis of election results from just two states is enough to make conclusions on a presidential election, and he said he was limited by time"

I guess the last question and answer sums it up! undecided
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Great2017: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
IamV:

A link to corroborate your claim will be appreciated sir.

My etsako friend, Oghenaogie, has nothing to corroborate his claim.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by xjiggy: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

I hate to discuss things that are not peripheral, but in this case I'll make an exception. I hope you know that what you just posted is actually not in your favour. If two states could produce 18,000 blurred result sheets, how many would the other 34 states produce. It's 1...2...3 elementary.
blurred results is as a result of printing. There's nothing like blurred results on the servers. It is gross incompetence for Obi's lawyers to present documents that cannot be easily deciphered as evidence. It's like a deliberate assist to the opposition
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by xjiggy: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

I hate to discuss things that are not peripheral, but in this case I'll make an exception. I hope you know that what you just posted is actually not in your favour. If two states could produce 18,000 blurred result sheets, how many would the other 34 states produce. It's 1...2...3 elementary.
The issue here is over voting and the professor could not present real evidence to prove LP allegations. As for blurred results, LP is just playing to the gallery. Every party agent was allowed to take a photo of the original result documents at the various polling unit before upload by INEC. You'll expect LP to have a photo gallery of these documents to compare with the copies obtained from INEC for proper authentication. Instead they are crying wolf everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Nfora: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Can you post the extract of the electoral act that says only results transmitted directly from polling units to IREV shall be collated?

The guy told you to read na. Anyway here it is:

64.—(1) The presiding officer shall endorse the word “rejected” on the
ballot paper rejected under section 52 (1) of this Act and for any other reason,
and the ballot papers shall not be counted except otherwise allowed by the
returning officer who may overrule the presiding officer.
(2) If an objection to the decision of a presiding officer to reject a ballot
paper is raised by a candidate or a polling agent at the time the decision is
made, the presiding officer shall add to the word “rejected”, the phrase “but
objected to”.
(3) The presiding officer shall prepare a statement on rejected ballot
papers, stating the number rejected, the reason for rejection and their serial
number, and he or she shall on request, allow a candidate or a polling agent to
copy the statement.
(4) A collation officer or returning officerat an election shall collate and
announce the result of an election, subject to his or her verification and
confirmation that the—
(a) number of accredited voters stated on the collated result are correct
and consistent with the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted
directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act ; and
(b) the votes stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with
the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units
under section 60 (4) of this Act.

60.—(1) The Presiding officer shall, after counting the votes at the polling
unit, enter the votes scored by each candidate in a form to be prescribed by
the Commission as the case may be.
(2) The form shall be signed and stamped by the presiding officer and
counter signed by the candidates or their polling agents where available at the
polling unit.
(3) The presiding officer shall give to the polling agents and the police
officer where available a copy each of the completed forms after it has been
duly signed as provided under subsection (2).
(4) The presiding officer shall count and announce the result at the
polling unit
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by DollarMarley247: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Throwback:

Your assumption is to think the courts/tribunal rely on assumptions to adjudicate.

George Akume and Fr Alia delivered Benue to APC despite that PDP was in power.

While Adaobi was doing yes Daddy out of despair of impending loss, Tinubu was receiving blessings of Fr Alia.

Father pass Daddy.
Sometimes when you people make the statement delivered. Can just one man delivered an election to party if is not rigging. Like for river Wike delivered for Tinubu
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by ganisucks(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
xjiggy:
blurred results is as a result of printing. There's nothing like blurred results on the servers. It is gross incompetence for Obi's lawyers to present documents that cannot be easily deciphered as evidence. It's like a deliberate assist to the opposition
Keep on keeping on with misinformation. When day break you will know.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by GoodRocks: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

The OP of the thread you’re referring me to stated from the first page that the thread was to report pro-Peter Obi events from the court. I don’t rely on information from such a partisan source.

You see why the event ought to have been transmitted live on TV for everyone to watch? But you APC supporters kicked against it. I Supposed you want and expect us to believe this one you wrote bah? You never ready. Just dey play! Your report is clearly anti obi and completely different from the event which took place in court yesterday. You twisted everything the court and the professor said, just to gain cheap scores and praises from APC supporters here. You're bias man!
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

The professor is a clown 🤣🤣🤣.

Seriously, Peter Obi’s legal team should be flogged. This professor is their star witness and the person they are relying on to prove over voting in about 18 states. Apart from the fact that his logically flawed analysis covered only two states out of 36, the Supreme Court already ruled that only direct BVAS report can be used to prove over-voting and not IREV or other secondary source of data.

Peter Obi will close his case next week Tuesday and as at today, he has not proved any of the allegations he raised in his petition.

Obi LP did not win that election. He's just trying to discredit it.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by severee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

https://ait.live/breaking-labour-partys-maths-professor-prepared-reports-for-only-two-states/
grin I thot they were requesting the disqualification tinubu based on being a drug baron and a guinea-ian?

Bunch of clowns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Tareq1105: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
oyebanji44:
See,

Between Inec's guidelines and electoral act.which one is the law..?

l Have said it once and l will repeat it again obi would end up disgracing himself at the tribunal. .

INEC guidelines is just an administrative procedure which can be altered at anytime. It's not a straight jacket thing, it's subject to circumstances while Electoral Law is the law. Note however, that Electoral Law is subject to the constitution bcoz anything therein that run contrary to the constitution is null and void to the extent of its contradiction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by plaindealer: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by ebenholer2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:
" Yes daddy " " Thank you daddy " " Okay daddy " grin grin grin Labour in vain candidate and his blind followers are still in severe pains with the Benue State presidential election result.

You guys will wail tire. cheesy
He limited his research to 2 states out of 36, how daft and ineptitude.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Helgreenluv(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=PoliciaNLand the jobless Nairalander on the beat. Go and get your self a life. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by damkin24(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

But you just mentioned blurred results. What is the probability that the blurred results are only in favour of party A and against party B?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Shantyken(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

18000 blurred sheets.

How many sheets from each polling unit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Helgreenluv(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I can't wait to laugh at you Agbadorians when BABA BULABALU is finally kicked out of Aso-Rock and disgraced
You will cry premium tears because he is staying there for 8 years. Your wailing has just began

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by damkin24(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Limited by INEC’s desperation to be shady. But don't worry, you'll have years to discuss how it lead to Baba Lagos's sack and imprisonment.
Wake up from that your dream. It's not good for your health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by seunmsg(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nfora:

The guy told you to read na. Anyway here it is:

64.—(1) The presiding officer shall endorse the word “rejected” on the
ballot paper rejected under section 52 (1) of this Act and for any other reason,
and the ballot papers shall not be counted except otherwise allowed by the
returning officer who may overrule the presiding officer.
(2) If an objection to the decision of a presiding officer to reject a ballot
paper is raised by a candidate or a polling agent at the time the decision is
made, the presiding officer shall add to the word “rejected”, the phrase “but
objected to”.
(3) The presiding officer shall prepare a statement on rejected ballot
papers, stating the number rejected, the reason for rejection and their serial
number, and he or she shall on request, allow a candidate or a polling agent to
copy the statement.
(4) A collation officer or returning officerat an election shall collate and
announce the result of an election, subject to his or her verification and
confirmation that the—
(a) number of accredited voters stated on the collated result are correct
and consistent with the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted
directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act ; and
(b) the votes stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with
the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units
under section 60 (4) of this Act.

60.—(1) The Presiding officer shall, after counting the votes at the polling
unit, enter the votes scored by each candidate in a form to be prescribed by
the Commission as the case may be.
(2) The form shall be signed and stamped by the presiding officer and
counter signed by the candidates or their polling agents where available at the
polling unit.
(3) The presiding officer shall give to the polling agents and the police
officer where available a copy each of the completed forms after it has been
duly signed as provided under subsection (2).
(4) The presiding officer shall count and announce the result at the
polling unit

Thanks for your effort. I have read your extract over and over again without seeing where the law says only result directly transmitted from polling units to IREV should be collated. Now show me where the law says only result directly transmitted from the polling units to IREV shall be collated?

In interpreting a law, you don’t input what is not there into it. That is what you guys are trying to do. The law never said transmission directly to IREV. The section you’re trying to rely on actually referred you to section 47(2).

Below is an extract from section 47(2) 47.

“The collation and declaration of election results shall be done at the following levels depending on the type of election:
(i) Registration Area - RA/Ward (Collation for all elections), including that of Councillor in the case of the FCT;
(ii) Local Government Area- LGA/Area Council (Collation for all elections), including that of Chairman in the case of the FCT;
(iii) State Constituency (Collation and Declaration of State House of Assembly Elections);
(iv) Federal Constituency (Collation and Declaration of House of Representatives Elections);

48. (a) An election result shall only be collated if the Collation Officer ascertains that the number of accredited voters agrees with the number recorded in the BVAS and votes scored by Political Parties on the result sheet is correct and agrees with the result electronically transmitted or transferred directly from the Polling Unit as prescribed in these Regulations and Guidelines.
(b) If a Collation or Returning Officer determines that a result from a lower level of collation is not correct, he/she shall use the result electronically transmitted or transferred directly from that lower level to collate and announce the result.
(c) if no result has been directly transmitted electronically for a polling unit or any level of collation, the provision of Clause 93 of these Regulations shall be applied.

So, what’s in clause 93? Extract below.

93. Where the INEC hardcopy of collated results from the immediate lower level of collation does not exist, the Collation Officer shall use electronically transmitted results or results from the IReV portal to continue collation. Where none of these exist, the Collation Officer shall ask for duplicate hardcopies issued by the Commission to the following bodies in the order below:
(i) The Nigeria Police Force; and
(ii) Agents of Political Parties.

When you read all the above together, you should understand the law and stop imputing what is not there. Collation is done manually and transmission to IREV is not a compulsory requirement for collation. In fact, collation and declaration of result can be done even if all that is available is hard copy of result sheets giving to police or party agents. None transmission of results directly from polling units for any reason whatsoever doesn’t invalidate the outcome of the election.

Again, direct transmission of results from polling units as envisaged under section 64(4) is not only to IREV. It is firstly about direct transmission of manual result sheets to the collation center, then direct transmission of electronically recorded result (BVAS) to the collation centre and lastly IREV. IREV is just a third layer confirmation against the manually transmitted result in case the electronically transmitted result (BVAS) is not available. Since BVAS were available, IREV was never needed for collation.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by DMerciful(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Don't you know Obi is also challenging the results even where he won!
BIZNess123:
Obi said inec defaulted in its promise of uploading the results in real time ....which he(obi) got 6m vote....

Is obi now saying his 6m vote is authentic while others are fraudulent....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas / The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.