Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States (40408 Views)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others / Pictures As Tinubu Campaigned In Two States, Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Snazzy147: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Show of shame 🤣
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Wahabfuture: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Snazzy147:
Show of shame 🤣

Keep crying because i love your tears, very delicious, as e dey pain you ..... e dey sweet us baje baje grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Wahabfuture: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Snazzy147:
Show of shame 🤣

That prof really dealt with you guys in court yesterday, nothing sweet like Agbadorians tears, very delicious tears grin undecided
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Helgreenluv(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliciaNLand I never still chop ban nwa ndi developers. Da'alu o. My grace na your mate? Get that into your head. I carry special grace.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by MeineMutter: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
seanfer:

You are wrong at the bolded the 2 states have total of 9544 polling units. Rivers has 4,442 polling units and Benue has 5,102
The 18,000 blurred results you are talking about is a compilation of investigation by the LP.

That’s how those people think and twist issues.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by oyebanji44: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Thank you sir..

Tareq1105:

INEC guidelines is just an administrative procedure which can be altered at anytime. It's not a straight jacket thing, it's subject to circumstances while Electoral Law is the law. Note however, that Electoral Law is subject to the constitution bcoz anything therein that run contrary to the constitution is null and void to the extent of its contradiction.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Wutinky:

Tinubu will be first Nigeria president to be removed by the court of law, the disgrace and pain will be unbearable for many

Trust me, you don’t want that.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2023
madridguy:
" Yes daddy " " Thank you daddy " " Okay daddy " grin grin grin Labour in vain candidate and his blind followers are still in severe pains with the Benue State presidential election result.

You guys will wail tire. cheesy

Democracy will win and Obi is coming after we do the right thing..
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Great2017:

My etsako friend, Oghenaogie, has nothing to corroborate his claim.
Link to do what una go find mandate till 2027

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Afonjanawerey: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

You so sound weak tonight, are you sure you have received your 30k monthly stipend?
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by willibounce1(m): 12:55am On Jun 18, 2023
These akpu munching ipob donkeys are just embarrassing themselves all over the country because their dull adaobi lost an election he knew he would never win in the first instance. They must think Nigeria is anambra where they act all their stu.pid and sensele.ss upper iweka movies. Who knows the next idi.ot these airhead adaobi and his ipob lawyers will be bringing to court? Nnamdi kanu? Disgusting losers

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by IfnobeGod20: 1:01am On Jun 18, 2023
seunmsg:

https://ait.live/breaking-labour-partys-maths-professor-prepared-reports-for-only-two-states/
seunmsg, see the way you misled the people. There was nowhere under the Prof. cross examination where he made mentioned that there was over voting but he said, what he got in the IREVs was not the same with what was submitted to the court in the EC8A form and further stated that, as asked by the cross examiner, that did he cross check EC8B, EC8C and the rest and he said if the results in EC8A was wrong, it would be wrong up. He concluded that the most important form to analyze is the form EC8A.

The issue of results in Rivers, Benue, Plateau, Lagos, Adamawa, Niger, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Imo, Ebonyi and few places, I think they are 18 states in number were more of manipulation and suppression of votes.

Here below is the cross examination by the respondents:

[ Prof. Eric is reminded that he is still on oath ]

1st Respondent [INEC] Cross-examination :

[N:B
Q=Questions the first respondent cross examiner is asking the witness.
A= Answer of the witness]

Q. Where were you on election Day?

A. I went to vote

Q. You voted and it went on smoothly?
A. Yes

Q. You were commissioned to produce this report by the LP?

A. I was requested to produce the report.

Q. You were paid for it?

A. Nobody paid me

Q. You acted as a patriotic Nigerian?

A. I'm a patriotic Nigerian, yes.

Q. As a disinterested party?

A. Yes

Q. Going by the terms of reference mentioned in Para3 of your WSO, primary source of data was the IREV Portal.

A. Yes

Q. In your witness statement, you made reference to Forms EC8As as well as results uploaded on the IREV Portal, I assume you were referring to the same thing?

A. Not exactly

Q. What did you mean?

A. It's because they are different

Q. What's the difference?

A. Forms EC8A is different from what's uploaded.

Q. The Form EC8A uploaded on the portal is the only document you could see on the portal?

A. Not really

The Court:
what is not really?that's not a definite answer

A. His questions did not require a definite Answer.

[ The initial question is repeated by the first respondent cross examiner to the witness again]

A. No

Q. What else can you see ?

A. There were blurred images and some that were not related to the analysis done. For instance, results of Senate replaced for House of Reps.

Q. When you refer to Blurred images of Forms EC8A, you did not mean the physical copies could be blurred?

A. I didn't see physical copies.

Q. In all your review, you did not see anything on the portal that suggests there is an electronic collation system?

A. The IREV portal is an electronic collation system

Q. Are you suggesting to the court that the portal is capable of collating and tabulating results?

A. It's not capable of doing that.

Q. In Appendix E, you made reference to Labour Party agent Forms EC8As

A. Yes

Q. Did you attach them to your report?

A. It has been tendered to the court. I did not.

Q. You're not an election expert ?

A. It depends On what you mean by election expert.

Q. I suggest to you that there was no way you undertook the task in Para3(c) of your Witness Statement, not being an expert.

A. If I understand you clearly, the electoral act and guidelines for conduct of election requires online...

[ The first respondent [INEC] cross examiner then interrupted him ]

Q. Just answer the question.
Are you an election expert, can you determine compliance?

A. I can determine compliance.

Q. Look at Exhibit PCB1 series, for Rivers State. [He's shown the report he tendered that was marked as Exhibit].
What LGA is that?

[ The court officials are trying to get the document in question which have been marked, looks like they didn't bring it into the courtroom earlier ]

Q. Confirm to the court when you concluded your assignment.

A. 19th of March

Q. Back to Exhibit PCB2.
Can you read out to LGA ?

A. Degema

Q. In Ward 7, the Polling Unit you see is?

A. 002

Q. Accredited Voters is 40 correct?

A. Yes

Q. Number of voters 40 correct?

A. Yes

Q. To be able to do arithmetic, are you suggesting that?

A. youre correct, (any level of mathematical knowledge)

Q. Your choice of Rivers and benue, was it as a result of random pick not informed by any theory?

A. Random pick.

Q. You're aware that at the last presidential election PDP, APC and LP all won a number of states in terms of majority of votes.

A. My job have nothing to do with who win and who did not win.

Q. Did you know?

A. What you heard may not be correct.

Q. Confirm you did not hear anything about the evential outcome of the election.

A. I heard something

Q. Who won the election based on what INEC announced?

Q. Who won in benue state based on what INEC declared?

[Witness is dragging in answering the question ]

Q. Do you now recall which party won in Rivers and benue?

A. I can't say for now.

Q. Those two states were won by APC is that correct?

A. I told you can't say for now.

Q. In your report, there's an element of statistics involved.

A. I dealt on exact data.

Q. What you did was to sample and extrapolate ?

A. Sampling have to do with forecasting, I used exact data

Q. How many polling units are there in Rivers State?
A. I don't have everything by heart.

Q. How about benue state?

A. Same answer my Lord.

Q. The total number of polling units in Rivers and benue does not amount to 18,000 blurred results you want the court to cancel.

A. Since I do not know the number of polling unit, how do I know? They will not add up.

Q. Admonition for statistics: Researchers should be aware of statistical error and sampling error arising from random sampling and bias.

A. I'm not a statiscian. The data is an exact data, there's no randomness in it.

Q. So your choice of two states was not a random choice?

A. The data is an exact data but when it comes to selection of sample space, the selection is done randomly

The Court:
you said you did random sampling?

A. No, the choice of states is random but the sampling data is exact.

Q. Your interest in this exercise is for educational research.

A. Yes, not a paid job

Q. Will you teach your students based on this and states APC won ?

A. It has not got to the point of engaging my students.

Q. If you have opportunity to do research on other states, you'll get different results?

A. Each state will come up with its own results.

Q. In your report, you analyzed Forms EC8As on the IREV, nowhere did you allude to what was on EC8Bs and EC8Cs
A. Once it's wrong at the polling unit level, it will be wrong up, so the most important form to analyze is Form EC8A

[ That's all for the cross examination of the witness by the 4th respondent ]

[ There's no questions in re-examination.
Ikwueto SAN now asked that the witness be discharged.
The court discharges him from the witness box.]

You people should stop misinformation. The case of Rivers state and Benue is on manipulation and suppression of votes. LP had submitted their agents copies from the polling units and also submitted the CTC from the INEC to the court. It is now left for the court to juxtapose and deduce votes for each party based on the available information on ground.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Asswipemod: 1:45am On Jun 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Thanks for your effort. I have read your extract over and over again without seeing where the law says only result directly transmitted from polling units to IREV should be collated. Now show me where the law says only result directly transmitted from the polling units to IREV shall be collated?

In interpreting a law, you don’t input what is not there into it. That is what you guys are trying to do. The law never said transmission directly to IREV. The section you’re trying to rely on actually referred you to section 47(2).

Below is an extract from section 47(2) 47.

“The collation and declaration of election results shall be done at the following levels depending on the type of election:
(i) Registration Area - RA/Ward (Collation for all elections), including that of Councillor in the case of the FCT;
(ii) Local Government Area- LGA/Area Council (Collation for all elections), including that of Chairman in the case of the FCT;
(iii) State Constituency (Collation and Declaration of State House of Assembly Elections);
(iv) Federal Constituency (Collation and Declaration of House of Representatives Elections);

48. (a) An election result shall only be collated if the Collation Officer ascertains that the number of accredited voters agrees with the number recorded in the BVAS and votes scored by Political Parties on the result sheet is correct and agrees with the result electronically transmitted or transferred directly from the Polling Unit as prescribed in these Regulations and Guidelines.
(b) If a Collation or Returning Officer determines that a result from a lower level of collation is not correct, he/she shall use the result electronically transmitted or transferred directly from that lower level to collate and announce the result.
(c) if no result has been directly transmitted electronically for a polling unit or any level of collation, the provision of Clause 93 of these Regulations shall be applied.

So, what’s in clause 93? Extract below.

93. Where the INEC hardcopy of collated results from the immediate lower level of collation does not exist, the Collation Officer shall use electronically transmitted results or results from the IReV portal to continue collation. Where none of these exist, the Collation Officer shall ask for duplicate hardcopies issued by the Commission to the following bodies in the order below:
(i) The Nigeria Police Force; and
(ii) Agents of Political Parties.

When you read all the above together, you should understand the law and stop imputing what is not there. Collation is done manually and transmission to IREV is not a compulsory requirement for collation. In fact, collation and declaration of result can be done even if all that is available is hard copy of result sheets giving to police or party agents. None transmission of results directly from polling units for any reason whatsoever doesn’t invalidate the outcome of the election.

Again, direct transmission of results from polling units as envisaged under section 64(4) is not only to IREV. It is firstly about direct transmission of manual result sheets to the collation center, then direct transmission of electronically recorded result (BVAS) to the collation centre and lastly IREV. IREV is just a third layer confirmation against the manually transmitted result in case the electronically transmitted result (BVAS) is not available. Since BVAS were available, IREV was never needed for collation.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Constitutional lawyer baba!😝😝👏👏
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by iyke2frankeze: 2:09am On Jun 18, 2023
seunmsg:

The professor is a clown 🤣🤣🤣.

Seriously, Peter Obi’s legal team should be flogged. This professor is their star witness and the person they are relying on to prove over voting in about 18 states. Apart from the fact that his logically flawed analysis covered only two states out of 36, the Supreme Court already ruled that only direct BVAS report can be used to prove over-voting and not IREV or other secondary source of data.

Peter Obi will close his case next week Tuesday and as at today, he has not proved any of the allegations he raised in his petition.
As foolish as you are, is it only over voting that constitutes electoral fraud? You are very pathetic. What about transferred votes from one contestant to another. So other states that transferred votes without making the mistake of Rivers and Benue states should be ignored even when it can be proven? The professor has done his work on over voting, stop wailing and allow the court to proceed to the end. Pathetic ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by pharmagba: 2:12am On Jun 18, 2023
seunmsg:

https://ait.live/breaking-labour-partys-maths-professor-prepared-reports-for-only-two-states/
Please i will like someone to elaborate the method professor analysis I'm interested in the statistical method of analysis he used as I'm a expert in computation statistics
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Blazebond(m): 2:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,to rake for NAIRALAND and Twitter is not the same thing as when you don enter docket for courtroom o,when Cross examination start ehn,you go comport yourself by force,ellupee people think say election easy to win,them go get sense by force.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by pharmagba: 2:50am On Jun 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

seunmsg, see the way you misled the people. There was nowhere under the Prof. cross examination where he made mentioned that there was over voting but he said, what he got in the IREVs was not the same with what was submitted to the court in the EC8A form and further stated that, as asked by the cross examiner, that did he cross check EC8B, EC8C and the rest and said if the results in EC8A was wrong, it would be wrong up. He concluded that the most important form to analyze is the form EC8A.

The issue of results in Rivers, Benue, Plateau, Lagos, Adamawa, Niger, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Imo, Ebonyi and few places, I think they are 18 states in number were more of manipulation and suppression of votes.

Here below is the cross examination by the respondents:

[ Prof. Eric is reminded that he is still on oath ]

1st Respondent [INEC] Cross-examination :

[N:B
Q=Questions the first respondent cross examiner is asking the witness.
A= Answer of the witness]

Q. Where were you on election Day?

A. I went to vote

Q. You voted and it went on smoothly?
A. Yes

Q. You were commissioned to produce this report by the LP?

A. I was requested to produce the report.

Q. You were paid for it?

A. Nobody paid me

Q. You acted as a patriotic Nigerian?

A. I'm a patriotic Nigerian, yes.

Q. As a disinterested party?

A. Yes

Q. Going by the terms of reference mentioned in Para3 of your WSO, primary source of data was the IREV Portal.

A. Yes

Q. In your witness statement, you made reference to Forms EC8As as well as results uploaded on the IREV Portal, I assume you were referring to the same thing?

A. Not exactly

Q. What did you mean?

A. It's because they are different

Q. What's the difference?

A. Forms EC8A is different from what's uploaded.

Q. The Form EC8A uploaded on the portal is the only document you could see on the portal?

A. Not really

The Court:
what is not really?that's not a definite answer

A. His questions did not require a definite Answer.

[ The initial question is repeated by the first respondent cross examiner to the witness again]

A. No

Q. What else can you see ?

A. There were blurred images and some that were not related to the analysis done. For instance, results of Senate replaced for House of Reps.

Q. When you refer to Blurred images of Forms EC8A, you did not mean the physical copies could be blurred?

A. I didn't see physical copies.

Q. In all your review, you did not see anything on the portal that suggests there is an electronic collation system?

A. The IREV portal is an electronic collation system

Q. Are you suggesting to the court that the portal is capable of collating and tabulating results?

A. It's not capable of doing that.

Q. In Appendix E, you made reference to Labour Party agent Forms EC8As

A. Yes

Q. Did you attach them to your report?

A. It has been tendered to the court. I did not.

Q. You're not an election expert ?

A. It depends On what you mean by election expert.

Q. I suggest to you that there was no way you undertook the task in Para3(c) of your Witness Statement, not being an expert.

A. If I understand you clearly, the electoral act and guidelines for conduct of election requires online...

[ The first respondent [INEC] cross examiner then interrupted him ]

Q. Just answer the question.
Are you an election expert, can you determine compliance?

A. I can determine compliance.

Q. Look at Exhibit PCB1 series, for Rivers State. [He's shown the report he tendered that was marked as Exhibit].
What LGA is that?

[ The court officials are trying to get the document in question which have been marked, looks like they didn't bring it into the courtroom earlier ]

Q. Confirm to the court when you concluded your assignment.

A. 19th of March

Q. Back to Exhibit PCB2.
Can you read out to LGA ?

A. Degema

Q. In Ward 7, the Polling Unit you see is?

A. 002

Q. Accredited Voters is 40 correct?

A. Yes

Q. Number of voters 40 correct?

A. Yes

Q. To be able to do arithmetic, are you suggesting that?

A. youre correct, (any level of mathematical knowledge)

Q. Your choice of Rivers and benue, was it as a result of random pick not informed by any theory?

A. Random pick.

Q. You're aware that at the last presidential election PDP, APC and LP all won a number of states in terms of majority of votes.

A. My job have nothing to do with who win and who did not win.

Q. Did you know?

A. What you heard may not be correct.

Q. Confirm you did not hear anything about the evential outcome of the election.

A. I heard something

Q. Who won the election based on what INEC announced?

Q. Who won in benue state based on what INEC declared?

[Witness is dragging in answering the question ]

Q. Do you now recall which party won in Rivers and benue?

A. I can't say for now.

Q. Those two states were won by APC is that correct?

A. I told you can't say for now.

Q. In your report, there's an element of statistics involved.

A. I dealt on exact data.

Q. What you did was to sample and extrapolate ?

A. Sampling have to do with forecasting, I used exact data

Q. How many polling units are there in Rivers State?
A. I don't have everything by heart.

Q. How about benue state?

A. Same answer my Lord.

Q. The total number of polling units in Rivers and benue does not amount to 18,000 blurred results you want the court to cancel.

A. Since I do not know the number of polling unit, how do I know? They will not add up.

Q. Admonition for statistics: Researchers should be aware of statistical error and sampling error arising from random sampling and bias.

A. I'm not a statiscian. The data is an exact data, there's no randomness in it.

Q. So your choice of two states was not a random choice?

A. The data is an exact data but when it comes to selection of sample space, the selection is done randomly

The Court:
you said you did random sampling?

A. No, the choice of states is random but the sampling data is exact.

Q. Your interest in this exercise is for educational research.

A. Yes, not a paid job

Q. Will you teach your students based on this and states APC won ?

A. It has not got to the point of engaging my students.

Q. If you have opportunity to do research on other states, you'll get different results?

A. Each state will come up with its own results.

Q. In your report, you analyzed Forms EC8As on the IREV, nowhere did you allude to what was on EC8Bs and EC8Cs
A. Once it's wrong at the polling unit level, it will be wrong up, so the most important form to analyze is Form EC8A

[ That's all for the cross examination of the witness by the 4th respondent ]

[ There's no questions in re-examination.
Ikwueto SAN now asked that the witness be discharged.
The court discharges him from the witness box.]

You people should stop misinformation. The case of Rivers state and Benue is on manipulation and suppression of votes. LP had submitted their agents copies from the polling units and also submitted the CTC from the INEC to the court. It is now left for the court to juxtapose and deduce votes for each party based on the available information on ground.

Below are the questions asked
Thanks for this piece
But I will like to see what tools he used how the Prof arrived at his deductions
I'm a computation statistician

But I think he did poorly.
1- saying random selection is quite bias. especially
On state labour lost. He should have 2 won by LP, 2 Won by APc and 2 won by PDP.
Then he will have to prove what he observed in River and Benue was not in any way obtained in states won by LP
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by NomborPhilip10: 3:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Obi will continue being a boy, his star witness just showed how unrealistic their arguments is.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by NomborPhilip10: 3:54am On Jun 18, 2023
There was no case of over voting in Benue state, we voted wholeheartedly for Tinubu. Obi's support for Ortom on nonpayment of salaries, pensions and gratuities and the none execution of capital projects in the state was behind his defeat.
Order a rerun of the presidential elections and Obi will score below 3 million votes across the federation, obi lost, and lost legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Tzar(m): 4:40am On Jun 18, 2023
A professor from these people again? I think 99% of those EluPee people wailing & fighting against Tinubu are from these hateful, vile & victim-claiming people.
Imagine almost all their lawyers are from that part too. Compared to other regions, almost all their votes were for their kinsman. This is so unfortunate. How tribalistic can these people get?! Yet they point their dirty finger at others! Children of Hate!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Akungitit: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2023
IPOB goats are very good at selling Gala bread and pure water but they're terrible at playing politics.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by sulaak(m): 5:20am On Jun 18, 2023
ganisucks:

I hate to discuss things that are not peripheral, but in this case I'll make an exception. I hope you know that what you just posted is actually not in your favour. If two states could produce 18,000 blurred result sheets, how many would the other 34 states produce. It's 1...2...3 elementary.

That is based on the assumption that the two states reflect 18 states. The law is based on facts and not assumption PO team must prove that there was cheating in 18 states

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Kilamba612: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2023
seunmsg:

I may be wrong but where exactly in the report did you get the information that the two states have 18k blurred result sheets? The 18k topic is an ad for another story and not part of this report please. The Prof. never said anything about 18k blurry result sheets. His testimony was about over voting in the presidential election and he based his analysis only on two states.

Even the issue of the blurry result sheets on IREV that was raised about two days ago proves nothing. Camera position, room visibility/lightning, poor knowledge of how to use BVAS camera by polling officers, camera defect etc can cause pictures to be blurry. All INEC needs to do is present the original and clear copies to the court. A blurry 18k result sheets out of over 177k is barely 10% so the success rate of uploaded clear result is still around 90% and that’s good enough.

The 18k is from the 2 states bro.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Jeffy1206(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Looking at this thread, I saw many olodos talking nansense! 😬You will not hear the truth about what happened in court na 😂 inec and apc shoot themselves in the leg on the day... The Prof. Only came as expert with regards to only the ones analyse by him. Wait and see the rest of the witnesses. 🤣
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Great2017: 6:33am On Jun 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

My estako friend, I am not looking for any mandate but a prosperous Nigeria for all Nigerians. So, I am apolitical and patriotic.

If what matters to you the most is APC, PDP, LP, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, I wish you well.
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by alobright17(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2023
BrownSugq:

You are actually the one making assumptions here.
You think you know better than the game that Obi lawyers are playing?

They are trying to false the Judges to recalculate all the results across the 36 states
force or false?
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by cardoctor(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Do you guys really need a maths professor to add up one plus one?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Great2017:

My estako friend, I am not looking for any mandate but a prosperous Nigeria for all Nigerians. So, I am apolitical and patriotic.

If what matters to you the most is APC, PDP, LP, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, I wish you well.
na u Sabi ooo... Try go read and stop following mumu obidients like soyinka tagged una misbehaving looking for mandate that's not there... Ok... Incase u want APC to lose 2027 the solution is supporting PDP cos LP can't win presidency.. no amount of Insult and blackmail can make LP win it's simple... And like I said INEC said clearly collation of results is manual..

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

You so sound weak tonight, are you sure you have received your 30k monthly stipend?
yes na send ur account number so I can send u some since e de pain u... Mumu obidient
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by Great2017: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
na u Sabi ooo... Try go read and stop following mumu obidients like soyinka tagged una misbehaving looking for mandate that's not there... Ok... Incase u want APC to lose 2027 the solution is supporting PDP cos LP can't win presidency.. no amount of Insult and blackmail can make LP win it's simple... And like I said INEC said clearly collation of results is manual..
Oghenaogie, my etsako friend, I am apolitical. Is that too compounded to understand?
Re: Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Great2017:

Oghenaogie, my etsako friend, I am apolitical. Is that too compounded to understand?
tell it to ur mumu friends not me... Ok... Apolitical yet misbehaving online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.