Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment (33199 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Words are like egg, once uttered can never be retracted.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Mayeldah(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oya, talk am finish make we hear... grin

It is the wife that should be arrested and suspended from practising law for the rest of her life.

There were reasons why Atiku and PDP asked that woman to recuse herself from the PEPT of 2019, people already knew the woman was using her position to sell justice
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Segzy19: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
In the real sense of it no one can build a case against the senator because no one can even justify whether what he said was what he actually did or not...

Legal angle to it....

1 Like

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by opeldavid: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Senator, calm down. You have said it all. And we fully understand. No need to shalaye grin grin.
Lawan & Co enjoyed from the encroachment. Peter Obi should be careful of tbese judges.
Especially the ones that put on thick eye glasses.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Alexiiydon: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
IamV:
You want to deny what was captured on camera ?

Meanwhile,

I have been asking all APC supporters to show me where INEC chairman said results will no longer be transmitted real time from the polling unit from the 23rd February publication,none have been able to do that .

100k for anyone that can show me an excerpt from that 23rd February publication where INEC chairman said results [ form EC8A] from the polling unit will no longer be captured by BVAS and upload real time to the IREV.

Basically,there won't be transmission of polling unit results at real time.

I'm waiting sir/ma.
like say you worth 20k mugu
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by OdefaGirl(f): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
ibechris:
I am sure Lawal benefited from the encroachment that he meant.

Criminals in high places.

That is why he knew exactly what the man was saying and where he was headed.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by AskNgige2: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hhansome:
Go to hell with your explanations.

All you enemies of this country will perish and Nigeria will rise again.

I support he finishes, cos lawan is amongst the beneficiary
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by AskNgige2: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
You should be grateful...
Lawan did not let you finish disgracing yourself.

He ddnt let him cos he is among em
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by HRMK: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
is agbakoba,too not an igboman supporting obi,a fellow igbo?there is no way he wont be partisan in his comments!
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by TheGift: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by TheGift: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Exactly, He wants to play on the intelligence of Nigerians.

Why did he not ask Lawan to allow Him finish and clarify His point , rather than leave it open to mass misinterpretation?

That He was even talking to His wife about privileged cases, regardless of His motive, is already bad enough. He should better admit and repent, rather than make excuses.

Whatever the case, He has already disgraced, not only, Himself and the Lacklustre Lawan-Led National Assembly, but worst of all His Wife and Family.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by JOemmy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praxis758:
All I know from distance now is the Senator Bulkachuwa will be facing unspeakable heat and punches from his wife and children by that loose talk.

Definitely the wife will not take it easy with him for publicly tarnishing her image his statement was very clear he can't twist it.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by TheGift: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Meanwhile, why is He only explaining in Hausa, something He said in English?
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
bigtt76:
Dem don school de guy 🤣
Well well
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by HRMK: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
in anyway one may look at it no sensible man would have said that!
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Bluntemperor: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hhansome:
Go to hell with your explanations.
All you enemies of this country will perish and Nigeria will rise again.

This one na after thought,as he has been briefed that he has lots of explanations to make to the Masses!
Very Shameful.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by wellmax(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Senator Bulkachuwa’s statement at the valedictory of the 9th senate is a monumental disgrace for our institutions. This man deserves to be taken up immediately by the authorities tongue

What he said was wrong.

But go read about legislative immunity.

You cannot be held for anything said or written in the chamber of the Senate or House.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by 2016v2017: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
We no be children.You told your wife during 69 in za oza room to use her position as a chief judge to influence rulings under her jurisdiction to favour your political associates.That is what Ariwoola want to do for tinubu.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by mukthar2000(m): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Lawan can never allow u finished becos ur speech doesn't contribute any positive change to Nigeria.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Mydazz(m): 1:13am On Jun 18, 2023
We understand the real message, this right here is damage control
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Lange: 1:45am On Jun 18, 2023
What else did he want to say. He indeed said it all. He simply threw his wife under the bus.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Omobada(m): 1:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Akpangbo:
Medicine after death. His wife should be arrested and investigated. Well not in Nigeria.
Unfortunately, legislative immunity covers him. He or another person can't be query over such reckless statement made on the floor of the house.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by gare(f): 3:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Tzar(m): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Then, why start what you cannot finish?🤷🏽
UNWISE old man!
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by cardoctor(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Lawan buried you before you died. What a pity.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by PROPEACE: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Lawan saved himself from disgrace. We all know how he got his ticket to the Senate.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Gbenga4ever1411: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Medicine after death.U suppose be in DSS custody be now
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by adecz: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Damage control ❗️❗️❗️😂😂😂

But the 🐈 is already out of the 👜🛍️
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Germi9: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Lawan nor wan hear say dem call him name for the matter angry
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by GudLion(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2023
The man and his wife should be arrested immediately.
How did we arrive at this level of having criminals who think they are untouchable!! They can do anything and even confess to spite us knowing nothing will happen.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by jflower06(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2023
IamV:
You want to deny what was captured on camera ?

Meanwhile,

I have been asking all APC supporters to show me where INEC chairman said results will no longer be transmitted real time from the polling unit from the 23rd February publication,none have been able to do that .

100k for anyone that can show me an excerpt from that 23rd February publication where INEC chairman said results [ form EC8A] from the polling unit will no longer be captured by BVAS and upload real time to the IREV.

Basically,there won't be transmission of polling unit results at real time.

I'm waiting sir/ma.

If you are for real..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees / Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.