Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment (33226 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by IamV: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2023
jflower06:

If you are for real..

I'm for real bro.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by jflower06(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2023
IamV:
You want to deny what was captured on camera ?

Meanwhile,

I have been asking all APC supporters to show me where INEC chairman said results will no longer be transmitted real time from the polling unit from the 23rd February publication,none have been able to do that .

100k for anyone that can show me an excerpt from that 23rd February publication where INEC chairman said results [ form EC8A] from the polling unit will no longer be captured by BVAS and upload real time to the IREV.

Basically,there won't be transmission of polling unit results at real time.

I'm waiting sir/ma.

Here is what you requested for

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by jflower06(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=IamV post=123870655]

I'm for real bro.[/quote

Can you fulfill your part now??
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by jflower06(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=IamV post=123870655]

I'm for real bro.[/quote
Ok
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by IamV: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2023
jflower06:

Here is what you requested for

Is that an excerpt from the content of the news ?
Did you even bother to read the content of the news you showed me the headline ?

You showed me the headline of a news,which you definitely didn't go through the content.

Get me an excerpt from the content of the news that said INEC/INEC chairman have abandoned transmission of results from the polling unit to the IREV at real time.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by poseidon12: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2023
blinking001:
Y'all should let this man breathe
Keep quiet.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by jflower06(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=IamV post=123871192]

Is that an excerpt from the content of the news ?
Did you even bother to read the content of the news you showed me the headline ?

You showed me the headline of a news,which you definitely didn't go through the content.

Get me an excerpt from the content of the news that said INEC/INEC chairman have abandoned transmission of results from the polling unit to the IREV at real time.[/quote

Ok
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by jnrbayano(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2023
IamV:
You want to deny what was captured on camera ?

Meanwhile,

I have been asking all APC supporters to show me where INEC chairman said results will no longer be transmitted real time from the polling unit from the 23rd February publication,none have been able to do that .

100k for anyone that can show me an excerpt from that 23rd February publication where INEC chairman said results [ form EC8A] from the polling unit will no longer be captured by BVAS and upload real time to the IREV.

Basically,there won't be transmission of polling unit results at real time.

I'm waiting sir/ma.

Your 100k is safe with you because no place the INEC chairman uttered such
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by BigIyanga: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Cos he would have caused more irreparable damage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover / Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.