Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment (33221 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by benitwater(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Next time make it brief and understood.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Generation1: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wahala for time and too much talk
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by theamazonguru(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I got a hunch that Lawan is complacent complicit in all this.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by DevilsEqual(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
What else does he have to say?
How else would he have completed his statements without implicating himself further?

He should even be glad that Lawan cut it, if not, he'd have said too much to implicate himself and the judge before even he realized it

Seems he was overjoyous that day....be like hin chop draw soup that morning
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Padipadi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
That mumu new Kano gov too ll still come and tell us he didn't say the roundabout was demolished cos of cross sign. These politicians deserve hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Felix6: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
I will implore you to buy a thank you gift for lawan, for preventing you from committing political Sepuku.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Bar1941(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Foolish husband
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I got a hunch that Lawan is complacent in all this.
No be today na.

One of the laid back senate we've ever had, no voice, nothing just purely vibes, mace and zobo.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Brushstrokes20: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Stale, dumb as Fvck defence undecided
He's even sounding more STUPID!

A wise man once said...... NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lawan promptly intervened before things got out of hand

1 Like

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Zetty177x: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
The first one u confessed is ok for us.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Senator Bulkachuwa’s statement at the valedictory of the 9th senate is a monumental disgrace for our institutions. This man deserves to be taken up immediately by the authorities tongue
The person to take him is an armed robber who is also buying justice over the mandate he stole
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by wildernessVoice: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
When God want to expose things hidden by men, spirit of error will enter men.
The lawmaker is in a dilemma of what came upon him.
We now know the hidden overthrow of justice.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Eagle360(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bad leadership

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by SpatialKing(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
If Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas

They give them opportunity to clarify themselves
But others DSS would've arrested him by now
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by donbenie(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
blinking001:
Y'all should let this man breathe
No peace for the wicked.
You and him. 🎯
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by erai30(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
He has said it all and we know the truth, but nothing will ever happen to him because the whole judicial system of this country is so corrupt. I think the judiciary is one if the problem we have in this country, protecting these corrupt thieves for selfish gains.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by KanwuliaExtra: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Story don change after dem don slap am wella. . . . .
YES DADDY!

Thank you. . . . .We understand what you were trying to do.
Cutting your own ROTTEN nose to spite the DECAYED face of the APCrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriminals.
Keep 'encroaching' abeg`

BULKACHUWAWA!!!! grin
We see how Lawan and Uzodinma won their court cases!
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by yorke1: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
You own up to it that you messed up and present yourself to the Nigerian police force for immediate persecution
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by bigdammyj: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
bookson:
Breeze blew, and fowl nyash don open. You probably can't cover the unclothedness that is already in the open Your Royal Highness in manipulation of justice system... Go and rest. The way Sen. Lawan cut you off that day sef was suspicious like he was the one your wife favoured unjustly.
how did he favor her Lawan lost his Case at appeal court... It was supreme Court that favored him when APC took Case to Court... And bulkachuwa wife isn't a supreme Court Justice
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by damble: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ogbeni still wan misyan
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Mummyfour(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oga abeg Keep quiet.

That interruption by Lawan saved you from making an ass of your already ass hole self.

Talking rubbiish.
Look at the kind of people Nigerians carry ballot boxes and fight and kill themselves over.
Mcheeewwwwwwwww
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by bentenny(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Smh...Damage control
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by cyprus000: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I got a hunch that Lawan is complacent in all this.
"Complicit"
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Tonnyray: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ode, Lawan saved you from drowning further in your self-generated tsunami.
Never seen such unforced error of Himalayan proportions from an old (supposed-to-be wise) man.

3 Likes

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Judolisco(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lawan knew what u were talking about.... U want to tell d world what both of u cooked that set d whole house on fire
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by lonelydora: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Senator Bulkachuwa’s statement at the valedictory of the 9th senate is a monumental disgrace for our institutions. This man deserves to be taken up immediately by the authorities tongue

Did he lie?
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Yankee101: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Too late
You and your wife should be in prison
Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by forerunner022(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Damage control in futility. Tell that to Buhari cows

1 Like

Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by Beverlyjean(f): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Along with his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.