Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters (57266 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by 00FFT00(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nigerian president, Bola Tinubu, will be attending the Global Financing Pact Summit in Paris, France, next week, SaharaReporters has learnt. Top sources in the presidency revealed that the president's visit was also a β€œstrategy” to see his team of medical doctors.

We recall that Tinubu has been repeatedly treated in France for an undisclosed ailment. While addressing journalists shortly after his return, it was also noticed that Tinubu had a suspected peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC line) attached to his upper arm.

Pictures of him with the 'medical device' went viral on social media platforms. According to medical experts, PICC is used to deliver medications and other treatments directly to the large central veins near your heart.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/17/exclusive-nigerian-president-tinubu-proceeds-first-official-trip-france-plans-meet-team

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Ashabbiiee: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Time for recharge

498 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by TemplarLandry: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Dotherightthing: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by EyeCumInPiece: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Reminds me of the blockbuster hit song...
Hand dey Shake
Leg dey Shake
Baba wey no Well
E dey Shout Emilokan
🎡🎷🎢🎺🎻

492 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Jostoman: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
He went to france because of Tribunal and not for any medical trip. You can only deceive your gullible not me.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by richie240: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
So?
cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by richie240: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Go to 'cut' again!
Next?
cool
Jostoman:
He went to france because of Tribunal and not for any medical trip. You can only deceive your gullible not me.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by olatade(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
A well deserved rest! You're an instrument in the hands of God for a greater Nigeria! Wishing you well sir

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by SpartaOfLagos: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba wan go take another injection

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by smokinloud(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Let Baba be abeg the baba don try!.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Wahabfuture: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
The vegetable is going for battery recharge

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Ihateheadslamer: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin

The Tribunal is now located in France tongue
Jostoman:

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Racoon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
And the vicious cycle continues. Another vegetable on the block.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Nbote(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
They want to go charge him efore he starts spilling Bala Blu and Bulaba again

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Jostoman: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ashabbiiee:
Time for recharge
oga no dey fall for all this small tactics from APC, may be he went to france to collect his own tribunal evidence or he travel to france to deceive the northerners that he is not fit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Ihateheadslamer: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
The same man don't even know if you exist tongue
Okoroawusa:
I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Ofunaofu: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Its going to be a long ride under this Bulaba government

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Jostoman: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Racoon:
And the vicious cycle continues. Another vegetable on the block.
nothing do BAT, he is just trying to deceive people like you and northerners.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Cooly100: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na so you love Bubu...

Even with the result below..

As edey pain them na so i edey sweet us... cheesy

Nature has a special way of creating evil people like you...

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Winneepye: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
He is performing well so far. This means his closeness to the people abroad has a good influence on him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Hotwest: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
It's time to recharge battery. The last recharge last longer small

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Jostoman: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
baba don dey see wetin dey sup for tribunal so Baba want to deceive the northerners

I dont know why some poeple always fall this same propaganda tactics from BAT everytime.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ashabbiiee:
Time for recharge

long overdue..
His batteries must be dying already

Shettima should seriously warm up..
He might just take charge permanently

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Felabrity: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
He has done alot, he deserves 4 years break

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by GeneralPula: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nigerian president, Bola Tinubu, will be attending the Global Financing Pact Summit in Paris, France, next week, SaharaReporters has learnt. Top sources in the presidency revealed that the president's visit was also a β€œstrategy” to see his team of medical doctors.

SMH

Mynd44
Seun

Take note of this unfortunate reporter..

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Same old story with Buhari

today you lots are calling his administration corrupt.. manhandling and probing his appointees ..
Here you are again.. yet shameless

Some people are just plain robots programmed for life

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Jostoman: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
grin

The Tribunal is now located in France tongue
may be he went there to collect his own evidence or just want to use health to deceive the northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
Take note of this unfortunate reporter..

why not tell him not to go.

sit his ass down and work for the job he bought

But no he can't.. we all know why

Guess what.. in comes Shettima from Borno State

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.