Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters (57301 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by one4GOD(f): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Regie2bless: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
00FFT00:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/17/exclusive-nigerian-president-tinubu-proceeds-first-official-trip-france-plans-meet-team
so far he is doing well. He can handover to shetimma b4 going. Really hope shetimma will not set d country on fire 🔥 before he returns
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Yoighaman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
olatade:
A well deserved rest! You're an instrument in the hands of God for a greater Nigeria! Wishing you well sir

"A well deserved rest"

Dude he just assumed office and should be on ground running the affairs of the country.

It's OK to be his supporters, but some comments are uncalled for.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by ada9ja(f): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
babaolofin:

That is why you are in slavery. You are yet to know what befalls your fathers.

See people wey slavery is tied to their destiny. If they raise two hands up, their slave master settles them.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by MountHoreb: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

That's how you loved Buhari until he became a colossal failure. Continue loving.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Teeabod(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2023
This medical trip will favor me and my family....😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
smokinloud:

Whoever is selling dollars for you at #800 is scamming you. I still trade at 745 yesterday which is lesser than he met it. The good thing is that he's not subsidizing the forex. He's allowing market force to determine price which is the best thing to do!.

slow head shake

how much is Naira before APC

how mucg is cedi 2023
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by smokinloud(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

slow head shake

how much is Naira before APC

how mucg is cedi 2023

Stop being miserable, cedi was devalued in 2007. Naira is stronger than cedi in actual valuation.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:54am On Jun 20, 2023
smokinloud:

Stop being miserable, cedi was devalued in 2007. Naira is stronger than cedi in actual valuation.

Lol
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by smokinloud(m): 4:58am On Jun 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yohana Mamman Dickson Is Dead (former Taraba State Governor) / Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.