Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters (57320 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by richie240: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Nwokem, that's why I advised u to go to 'cut'.
cool
tonytony208:

Your president is wasting your country's scarce resources on medical trip and you aren't concerned.

Is this a sign of a mental curse?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by tonytony208(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
richie240:
Nwokem, that's why I advised u to go to 'cut'.
cool

Lolz. You've started another session of defending failure
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Dicoomoba: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2023
If Obidients thinks and do otherwise Shettima will press it for their bodies 😂
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by blueAgent(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
jrusky:

Hahahaha I knew that is what you will point to. Pls go and work on your speech comprehension and assimilation it requires upgrading pls.

He never threatened anyone but very precise because the attempt to truncate democracy will not be tolerated if you guys think the game Obi secretly played with Nzeribe and their gang to annulled June 12 election will be replay bro it won't work.

Yea any judiciary that collude with obi and his lair machine will be dealt with seriously. Enough is enough of all the funfare, we do not voted for obi and we do not want him as president and he came 3rd on the election he has no case infact Atiku has case more than him so any ipob judiciary who try nonsense bro it won't be tolerated.

You can call it anything but for anyone to think destruction of Nigeria is all he want unless he become the president then we will tell him the destruction won't come and he won't become the president.

Let me tell you I'm pdp and you know what? We pdp family are waiting for your obi to finish his fight with Tinubu then we pdp family will start with obi and LP and that fight is fight to finish, remember obi offended us already. You guys don't know anything you think we will let obi go free, no way...

More jargon and baseless lies.

Obi wants to truncate democracy?

You are high on dry cattle dung. grin

My joy is that you would like, with the consequences of your choice.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by 00FFT00(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
AareGaa:

A nonentity like you is talking like an important person.
Internet is something else.

Na your papa be nonentity.
Ode!
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by younig59: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I'm an Anambra man.

Obi is my brother.

You can go and drink water tongue
is your mumu not too much?
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by segbanky(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
He deserves to take a rest as Nigeria's are solidly behind U sir
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by ChronicGp(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jagaban the baba
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by smokinloud(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Naira is 800 to Dollar in black market
Whoever is selling dollars for you at #800 is scamming you. I still trade at 745 yesterday which is lesser than he met it. The good thing is that he's not subsidizing the forex. He's allowing market force to determine price which is the best thing to do!.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by richie240: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Are u a nigerian or a 'zoo' chanter biko?
If the latter is d case, then let nigerians bother their heads with that!
cool
tonytony208:

Lolz. You've started another session of defending failure
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by smokinloud(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mrfixiit:
What exactly did he do ? Mumu Africans and their low mentality
A.yi.ri om.o IPOB.
The policy he's made within 20 days if Pito.bi had done it in Anambra your region would have not been a mess. Cheers!.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Jagabanarmy: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ashabbiiee:
Time for recharge
Yes time to recharge his energy and deliver more democratic goodies for our people.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by 00FFT00(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
******My Account was Accessed And Compromised By Somebody Within Nairaland Administration******

What's going on in Nairaland?.

A Topic I made regarding Tinubu's planned medical travel to France, which is this thread, was edited, and without my consent. In doing so, a large image of Tinubu was attached to my topic without my knowledge or consent. I neither initiated nor authorized that addition.

I further noticed that my ability to edit that post was restricted, preventing me from removing the offending image. Nairaland, this is an infringement on the right of a user and an impersonation of myself and my intent. Is this Nairaland or Tinubuland?

I demand the immediate reversal of this action.

Seun, Mynd44, Mukina2, Dominique, Nlfpmod, OAM4J.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by WAPINATION: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Felabrity:
He has done alot, he deserves 4 years break

And that break cant be taken here in Nigeria it must be in a foreign Land? Medical trip same thing we all saw throughout Buhari’s time may God help you all.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by AskNgige2: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If this one dies, Fulani won't hide it the way they did to bubu and bring look alike.. to destroy us
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Theomarvelus(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ashabbiiee:
Time for recharge
you are genius 👌👌
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
ogbe88:
U talk like a child, which indeed you are.

That is why you are cursed.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by tonytony208(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
richie240:
Are u a nigerian or a 'zoo' chanter biko?
If the latter is d case, then let nigerians bother their heads with that!
cool

Lolz. This Dìndìnrìn doesn't know where they are carrying him to. grin
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
ada9ja:

I guess those people are your loved ones

My loved ones are not cursed because they don't work against wild prophetic anointing of the son of prophet.

I placed a curse on your tribal political
leader and it stands till today. Anybody that makes attempt against it will lose all his children and eventually die.

Nigeria President is elected to represent Nigeria in International Summits. He may do other things by the sideline of the meetings as it is done by Political & corporate leaders. If Buhari that handed over power can be travelling abroad this week to attend an International summit, I don't see anything wrong in Tinubu travelling abroad this week for a summit.

Your forefathers have never intimidated our forefathers. Never. Your fathers are too insignificant to intimidate or harass Tinubu from performing his duties.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Edusouls(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Cooly100:

Na so you love Bubu...

Even with the result below..

As edey pain them na so i edey sweet us... cheesy

Nature has a special way of creating evil people like you...
shut up, Nigeria was gradually dying since time immemorial, PDP were just busy looting for 16years, before and buhari and tinubu, Nigeria was like USA Abby?
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123867680:
Following The Update

Good afternoon
I have recharge card I want to sell
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by donmik: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Cooly100:

Na so you love Bubu...

Even with the result below..

As edey pain them na so i edey sweet us... cheesy

Nature has a special way of creating evil people like you...

The fuel price is even #550 some places, not just #300.

Only the cursed people keep selling us to APC o
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by ada9ja(f): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
babaolofin:

My loved ones are not cursed because they don't work against wild prophetic anointing of the son of prophet.

I placed a curse on your tribal political
leader and it stands till today. Anybody that makes attempt against it will lose all his children and eventually die.

Nigeria President is elected to represent Nigeria in International Summits. He may do other things by the sideline of the meetings as it is done by Political & corporate leaders. If Buhari that handed over power can be travelling abroad this week to attend an International summit, I don't see anything wrong in Tinubu travelling abroad this week for a summit.

Your forefathers have never intimidated our forefathers. Never. Your fathers are too insignificant to intimidate or harass Tinubu from performing his duties.

Mumu dey ur blood
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
ada9ja:

Mumu dey ur blood

That is why you are in slavery. You are yet to know what befalls your fathers.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by yetunsbay(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hotwest:
It's time to recharge battery. The last recharge last longer small
wail till 8years
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Nyceguy92: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
olatade:
A well deserved rest! You're an instrument in the hands of God for a greater Nigeria! Wishing you well sir

Well deserved rest indeed.

From May 29 (inauguration) to today is roughly 3 weeks. Recall he came back from resting just before inauguration.

Isn't it to early for another rest, as you mentioned?
At the rate of one rest for 3 weeks of work, that would be several resting sessions in a year.
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Lacash: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by NaijaCover(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
azraeljaheel:

Good afternoon
I have recharge card I want to sell

Message On WhatsApp chat with 0810-373-9506
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by richie240: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pele o, umu-obingo!
cool
tonytony208:

Lolz. This Dìndìnrìn doesn't know where they are carrying him to. grin

Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by DigitB: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ashabbiiee:
Time for recharge

That medical charger of his needs to be brought back to aso villa clinic. We can't be wasting money...
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by fritiyo: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Buhari enjoyed using UK as medical destination, now Tinubu is making France his medical destination. Wow!
Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by Mrfixiit: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
smokinloud:

A.yi.ri om.o IPOB.
The policy he's made within 20 days if Pito.bi had done it in Anambra your region would have not been a mess. Cheers!.
Mumu talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.