Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. (4284 Views)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / When Problems Are Spiritual.... / You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Solve Your Spiritual Problem

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2023
If that Problem is Spiritual.

Solve Your Spiritual Problem

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Take a Step..Age is no Longer on your Side.

Business wise You Experience Failures .You have Written Countless Applications ,even with your Level of Qualifications,you are still Jobless .

You Keep Saying it's the Economy there are No Jobs ,How about your School Mates that already gotten Good Jobs .

It's the 4th Time Your Visa have been Rejected ,

You Bought a Land ,After You Laid Foundation of just few Blocks ,Till now after Many Years You have not been able to do anything again , Spirogyra has taken over the blocks ,The Land has turned to Thick Bush .

Your Wife does not Respect you anymore because it's been long you Provide for the Home.

THink ,Be WISE .. IGNORANCE HAS ONLY A GIFT OF MORE DESTRUCTION,WISDOM GIVES YOU FREEDOM .

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

For Deep Spiritual Insight.

Check My Profile Below

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Be Wise
Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Life is deeper
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Problems and Spiritual Challenges would not Go if You Permit it To stay .

It take take so Long to get one Frustrated.

Find them out and Solve them

WhatsApp or Call

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2023
Age is no Longer on your Side.

Business wise You Experience Failures .You have Written Countless Applications ,even with your Level of Qualifications,you are still Jobless .

You Keep Saying it's the Economy there are No Jobs ,How about your School Mates that already gotten Good Jobs .

You Bought a Land ,After You Laid Foundation of just few Blocks ,Till now after Many Years You have not been able to do anything again , Spirogyra has taken over the blocks ,The Land has turned to Thick Bush .

Your Wife does not Respect you anymore because it's been long you Provide for the Home.

THink ,Be WISE .. IGNORANCE HAS ONLY A GIFT OF MORE DESTRUCTION,WISDOM GIVES YOU FREEDOM .

Check My Profile Below

Take a Step.

WhatsApp or Call

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Don't Stay Too Long in that Challenges.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2023

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Take a Wise Step now

Stop Remaining in the same Spot
Stagnancy over the years ?

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 3:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Times Flies quickly.

It was for No one .

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2023

Be Wise

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
WhatsApp or Call

Be Wise
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2023
Release yourself from that Captivity.

Speak to Experience and Spiritual Professionalism.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Problems and Spiritual Challenges would not Go if You Permit it To stay .

It take take so Long to get one Frustrated
Take a Step

Find them out and Solve them

WhatsApp or Call

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by fobuah8(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
My problem started when I lost my job in 2015, I tried several business since then till now with no success,I have even sold some of my properties to raise funds for other business all failed within a shot time, my junior brother who I approached to assist me with fund disappointed me.I applied for job in my area and was disappointed, my business have crumbled, please assist me with your investigation.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Like a Sick Person Gets to Run a Medical Test to know the Causes of His or Her Ailment.

Someone having Frequent Challenges which seems not to be getting Solved over many Years even after several Objective and Constructive Efforts needs to Run a Spiritual Check as Well..

After all Life is Basically of Spiritual and Physical.

Be Wise

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2023

Lets Talk via WhatsApp now

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Like a Sick Person Gets to Run a Medical Test to know the Causes of His or Her Ailment.

Someone having Frequent Challenges which seems not to be getting Solved over many Years even after several Objective and Constructive Efforts needs to Run a Spiritual Check as Well..

After all Life is Basically of Spiritual and Physical.

Spiritualist Ade .0.9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 5:51am On Oct 05, 2023

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Take a Wise Step now

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2023

Be Wise

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Take a Wise Step now

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 6:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Check My Profile Below

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Deepspirituals:
You get to the Medical Doctor to have you Checked.. The Medical Laboratory To have you Tested today know the causes of your Ailments before Drugs are Prescribed.

Let Spiritualist Investigate your Stubborn Unpleasant situation Spiritualy To Diagnose the cause and give Direction for Solutions.

Talk to Spiritualist Ade Now.

Check My profiles below.

Peace
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Take a Step..Age is no Longer on your Side.

Check My Profile Below

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Don't Be Decieved .

Not All Challenges are Physical,Not all Challenges are also Spiritual.

No Controversies.

Shun Ignorance.

Take a Step.

Check my profile to ask questions.
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 5:12am On Oct 24, 2023
You are 50 years old ,Do you still consider yourself Growing Younger.

That Challenges ,Obstacles and Problems is staying too long .

Seek Knowledge .

At your Service ..

Spiritualist Ade.

090.....676....0 783...1
Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Light Spirituals

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Don't ever be the one to Attack anyone Spiritually.

No matter how annoyed or angered you are... Leave all unto God.

Whatever you do now Spiritually against anyone, it's coming back to you.

In the Spirits world, The Evil Work you asign a Spirit to do for you against someone will be done but same Spiritual force is coming back for your head once you stop Pleasing it.

Think.

That Situation you are going through that seems Unbearable, it may be Spiritual...

Investigate it.

Check My Profile.

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Be Wise

Re: Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. by Deepspirituals: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Light Spirituals

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afon District Union. Afon Kwara State / AA Woman Pregnant By Igbo Man / I Cant Cook Soup Well: Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.