Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR (31551 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Porksupplyib: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Nigerians have been creating world records on GWR before Hilda.

I think the problem here is the recent crazy attention most Nigerians, including Nigeria media give to it on the cyberspace. India with a population of over a billion people were not noisy when their own broke the cooking marathon few years ago.

You log to your social media account and 90% of newsfeed is about cooking maranthon. That's very pathetic.

You have said it all. We like celebrating social media hype. Nothing else!
Nigerians have been breaking GWR for years . Even some hold as much as 4. There is a guy holding 200 GWR(not a Nigerian) you and I don't even know his name.

The only reason so much attention has been drawn to GWC is because of the over hype that Hilda put into it. Making it look like if it is an Olympic world record.

I joined Nigerians in celebrating Hilda. At least it worked for her. But now see the damage it has caused.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by backtovillage: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2023
That Usain bolt is a record breaker from Jamaica should not stop another Jamaican from breaking d record. Ds mumu David's post is anti-Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Chinjo2:
I still wonder why some people still support this dammy of a chef. Hilda took over from an Indian lady who held her record for years but dammy could not even wait for hilda to be certified but voom she wants to overtake her. Person wey sidon select beans o
according to Hilda in an interview,she wanted to embark on this journey years back but had to wait for several years after the Indian chef . That explains why Olympics and sports tournaments are done after several years

The black man may be operating under a curse. As it seems, anytime Nigerians puts their hands on something,it turns sours. Any country we start flocking too,they immediately ban us.

For the sake of our country reputation let us stop this madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Tradepunter2: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:
Records are meant to be made and broken...

No emotions should be attached...
An Indian once hold the record before, a Nigerian break am, nothing xup if another Nigerian decides to make it a lil bit more difficult to be broken....

STFU..... Jobless things.... Economy needs actual fixing not cooking rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by vengertime: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. This nuisance again.

Go ask your useless grandmother
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Popesuccess(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:

An Indian once hold the record before, a Nigerian break am, nothing xup if another Nigerian decides to make it a lil bit more difficult to be broken....
After the indian lady set the record, how many indians did you hear started trying to break the record.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by CheedyJ(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:

An Indian once hold the record before, a Nigerian break am, nothing up if another Nigerian decides to make it a lil bit more difficult to be broken...
So, did you hear or read about Indians rushing out then to break her record? Nigerians dey over do & that's d point.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Meteng: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2023
GWR go soon block us. grin Our own go soon too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by DMerciful(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Dammy has no record whatsoever!
Seefinish:
Let another Nigerian quickly break Dammy s record.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by azeezboi(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I hope Dammy abi damage and her pastor will hear you Mr David,

copy cats are generally unproductive

Brain is far from you

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by viodemus: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2023
oluomo tribalist deputy. Did oluomo approve you to say this?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by johbara: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2023
The Same person that has made the cook-a-tron go viral in Nigeria achieved that by breaking another person's record, so what's the fuss all about. Records are meant to be broken anyways.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by blabulu2000: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

And how does Dammy life concerns you....?

First, advise yourself out of penury and poverty then we keep listening to you
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Lucymercy: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
KingOfIsoko1:

Everything Dammy did was wrong(1) The haste she run to the kitchen to try and overturn are fellow Nigerian record it reeks of enviness other nationals have held the record in the past but it was broken by other chefs from other countries (2) She has no innovation no creative ideas,a copycat is not always applauded(3) Respect for the work and effort of are fellow compatriot. For all these reason are see Chef Dammy as a spoiler, killjoy. I wish should have take a deep breath before venturing into something that will leave a bitter taste right thinking people mouth.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by complexstuffs(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Chinjo2:
I still wonder why some people still support this dammy of a chef. Hilda took over from an Indian lady who held her record for years but dammy could not even wait for hilda to be certified but voom she wants to overtake her. Person wey sidon select beans o

Lucymercy:
[color=#006600][/color] Everything Dammy did was wrong(1) The haste she run to the kitchen to try and overturn are fellow Nigerian record it reeks of enviness other nationals have held the record in the past but it was broken by other chefs from other countries (2) She has no innovation no creative ideas,a copycat is not always applauded(3) Respect for the work and effort of are fellow compatriot. For all these reason are see Chef Dammy as a spoiler, killjoy. I wish should have take a deep breath before venturing into something that will leave a bitter taste right thinking people mouth.

CuriousStudent:
according to Hilda in an interview,she wanted to embark on this journey years back but had to wait for several years after the Indian chef . That explains why Olympics and sports tournaments are done after several years

The black man may be operating under a curse. As it seems, anytime Nigerians puts their hands on something,it turns sours. Any country we start flocking too,they immediately ban us.

For the sake of our country reputation let us stop this madness.

bobobenz:
NIGERIANS AND COPY COPY MENTALITY undecided

fourboys:
Truth is that dammy girl really fvcked up.. before next month another mumu go join her...

inoki247:
People wey don turn nuisance small thing dem don run dey over du....

Until dem blacklist dem all...

Chinjo2:

KingOfIsoko1:

Stop being emotional. Records are meant to be broken. Hilda also broke someone's record

Many of those criticizing Dammy are doing that because Hilda is from their region
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by complexstuffs(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Triangles1:
Enough of this rubbish cooking jor.

My expectations is to see our youths launching rocket to space not this mediocre cooking.

Who stopped you from launching you from launching your own rocket?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by oxygeng: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2023
vaseline gang suppose key into this GWR thing.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by isabi2lof: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2023
E go soon tire dem , especially online in-laws
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by complexstuffs(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2023
Chinjo2:

There is no waiting time line in the GWR.

It was Holda's choice to wait for 100 years before breaking the Indian record

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by oxygeng: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2023
Nigeria politicians for dey smash GWR anyhow if to say looting category dey.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by jchioma: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:

Where were these Nigerians before now? They couldn't even wait for GWR to certify the one and first Nigerian before attempting to break her record. Lack of creativity and originality is the mother of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Mrpojj(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:

Nothing wrong?
Another Nigeria break am one week later?
Really?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by joefelin2345: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2023
CJStarz:
He spoke my mind.
Which mind you get that he spoke of if I may ask? Useless mind I believe. What is wrong if someone feels like beating your so-called Hilda's record? After all she no be the first holder of it in the first place. Stop been petty.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2023
complexstuffs:

Keep defending wrong. It's Dammy loss not ours. Should she have waited till a year time,she will have gotten Hilda Baci type of Fame and endorsement. The president will have called to congratulate her. She did her own self.no interviews,no much popularity,no endorsement.

She shortchanged her self,sadly. Standing to cook for 120 hours and yet end up being like a shadow behind someone else with less recognition. She deserves better.

Records are to broken. But the right way.they are several other people after chef Dammy performing cookathon. If they surpass her, then the records get changed again,and again,till we get several world records IN COOKING ALONE FROM JUST ONE COUNTRY in a month. What do you think GWR will do? If not modify their rules or put a ban on us?

You act based moment with fleeting emotions damning the future repercussions.

Not everyone is a tribal bigot.

Stop being emotional. Records are meant to be broken. Hilda also broke someone's record

Many of those criticizing Dammy are doing that because Hilda is from their region
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by TheEnforcer: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
omolola100:
My own is coming up
Walk a Thon
I will trek for 150hours throughout Nigeria
Thats a huge joke i believe
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by inoki247: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
complexstuffs:

Lol I'm from SW I don't care Abt the Dammy issues but Nigeria are abusing the thing av seen different people from different region trying to do the same apart from the northerners that don't do things for trend buh you see Southerner dere over do too much...

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by abobote: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2023
This David get sense and current unlike Reno
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by warlordd(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2023
I will join the Cook-a-thon GWR race. I will cook for 200 hours and and scatter all records. We die here!!!
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by dododawa1: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2023
omolola100:
My own is coming up
Walk a Thon
I will trek for 150hours throughout Nigeria
SIGN of ---
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Kossyso: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Listen, we are not ready to admit that we have a problem in this country. We tend to ruin anything that we come in contact with or got wind of.
Look at the prank madness that is currently messing up our cyberspace. We all need a mindset renewal in this country.
Our orientation agency got a huge work on its hands and I doubt if they are equal to the task. SMH.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Hotice085: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2023
He-goats like alobright17 and his 419 pastor that took advantage of that mgbeke girl will never listen
Theirs is to be scamming village girls promising them Amelica through dubious means
Agbero boy what do you say to the this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers / Cobra We Killed This Night / HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.