Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR (31582 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by lomprico(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Seefinish:
Let another Nigerian quickly break Dammy s record.

Dammy don't have a record
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Majesty7: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2023
ambu2:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1670062253092007937

Apart from being a nuisance on Twitter, what else do the guy does? cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by SmartyPants(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:
Records are meant to be made and broken...

No emotions should be attached...
An Indian once hold the record before, a Nigerian break am, nothing xup if another Nigerian decides to make it a lil bit more difficult to be broken....

That's not the point. The point is, it's now boring. Every day trying to break the same record - it loses its flavour. It starts to sound like a broken record.

If you don't get it forgerrabourrit.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Chochovini: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2023
loosecanon50:
As Nigerians are now awakened to this GWR thing, that book go soon full tear join. Dem go need sellotape to gum am grin
. Hahahahahahaha guy u 4ny die.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Karlifate: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2023
loosecanon50:
As Nigerians are now awakened to this GWR thing, that book go soon full tear join. Dem go need sellotape to gum am grin

😂😂
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Poske95(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2023
No better way to say this....
Think, if they were wives, so it's to break the cook record....?!
See what I mean by stereotypes.....in our land...?!
Be known to change the trajectory......not the other way around.....
Next thing you'll hear the husband bleeping someone else and a merry go round of causes and effects become the new discuss....?
Do something original
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Baatunde(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2023
Maybe because the average Indians are busy trying to maintain their leadership of IT technology and in the medical field.. and are even unaware of any record of this sort. It is only in Nigeria that these type of record which adds no value to our well-being becomes over-hyped majorly because the record chaser aligns with a section of people with heavy presence on social media.

However the last time i checked it is still a free world and anyone anywhere anytime is free to make attempt to break any record they fancy and i just don't get what the hullabaloo is all about

Popesuccess:
After the indian lady set the record, how many indians did you hear started trying to break the record.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Chochovini: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2023
oxygeng:
Nigeria politicians for dey smash GWR anyhow if to say looting category dey.
. Or mandate stealing.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by neutralmind: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Think9ja:
The only reason why this David guy is always making the news is because those foolish Pandora supporters are giving him attention.

The guy is too proud and uncouth. I know he's on nairaland so I'm expecting his comeback as usual.

He's among the people giving these symbols hope that their Pandora can still be president.

Rubbish

So wrong.

David Hundeyin is an award winning journalist.

He is good at what he does. One of the best from Nigeria.

By the way David has been well known even before Peter Obi joined Labour party
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by phobia2002: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Sebi na him start the investigative journalism. As if no be person him copy too.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Alliswell248: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2023
gbadexy:
True that. I don't like the spoiler behavior of the chef dammy.
Even if she wanted to try the cooking thing, she could have been creative and look for a different category seperate from the one her country person was yet to be verified for despite her effort.
I don't think people like these have scruples or high morale. People are just being unreasonably sentimental about it but won't appreciate it done to them.
Allow the hilda enjoy the moment and be original.

Hilda can go ahead and do 150 hours.
Live and let's live.
Records are meant to be broken.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Alliswell248: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2023
CheedyJ:

So, did you hear or read about Indians rushing out then to break her record? Nigerians dey over do & that's d point.

Live and let's others live their lives.
Everybody is free to do what gives them joy.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. This nuisance again.

The guy dey fire Una yansh 😂😂😂
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Babaibe: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2023
While the information is good, David himself is a calamity to this world.He is an architect and promoter of fake news, hypocrite and more destructive. Honestly, he does not deserved to be among good people but somewhere locked up for life.A disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Kion: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Toosure70:
This thing should keep short, and leave these people alone. They are far better than you nausiance. What is wrong if Nigeria get the best that nobody can not beat in the world.
go back to kindergarten,
What is this horrible English, brain dead urchinnn
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Nolevel666: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Triangles1:
Enough of this rubbish cooking jor.

My expectations is to see our youths launching rocket to space not this mediocre cooking.
Gbam!

You must be the Governor of the central bank of Sense.

All these idiots are wasting their time breaking worthless records.

As if na cooking make U.S become world power.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by occfx: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2023
omolola100:
My own is coming up
Walk a Thon
I will trek for 150hours throughout Nigeria

See you see bandits.. Wait let tinubu recruit 50m youths first
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Popesuccess(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Baatunde:
Maybe because the average Indians are busy trying to maintain their leadership of IT technology and in the medical field.. and are even unaware of any record of this sort. It is only in Nigeria that these type of record which adds no value to our well-being becomes over-hyped majorly because the record chaser aligns with a section of people with heavy presence on social media.

However the last time i checked it is still a free world and anyone anywhere anytime is free to make attempt to break any record they fancy and i just don't get what the hullabaloo is all about

You are right in all counts. We are making issue out of nothing. Well said bro.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Julius1995(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
It's shut. Obviously, you are not better than him.
Toosure70:
This thing should keep short, and leave these people alone. They are far better than you nausiance. What is wrong if Nigeria get the best that nobody can not beat in the world.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Kay25(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Africans naso we dey do once one person do am everyone go follow body join instead of thinking of how to do something different no t will only be when they exhaust it all..alaseju
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by kingyakos: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Think9ja:
The only reason why this David guy is always making the news is because those foolish Pandora supporters are giving him attention.

The guy is too proud and uncouth. I know he's on nairaland so I'm expecting his comeback as usual.

He's among the people giving these symbols hope that their Pandora can still be president.

Rubbish

Wetin Hundeyin wan reply this ur dust bin for.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Neddyogu(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Where una Dey see all diz food wey una Dey cook for 200 hrs?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by phemmyfour: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Toosure70:
Ignorance
The message is too much for you to comprehend.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by phemmyfour: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Think9ja:

Rubbish
He doesn't even know that you exist
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by phemmyfour: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Triangles1:
Enough of this rubbish cooking jor.

My expectations is to see our youths launching rocket to space not this mediocre cooking.
Honestly, many ground breaking records are out there instead on dwelling on cooking

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Mayeldah(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Waiting for Dammy to finish for me to start my 200 hours cook-a-thon

Since we all no come get sense for this country!
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by omolola100(f): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Thats a huge joke i believe
I'm serious about it
I want to break record
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Fortune444: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Our Clients are offering an Urgent Catering Job role in Eliozu Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Experienced and Trainee roles):

Hardworking, honest and dedicated individuals required to fill below roles. If you fit these conditions, do well to apply for these exciting job opportunities.

-AM1: Admin Manager @50k+ (Graduates or Experienced only with sales or catering or admin management experiences). Preferrably MALE
-CKA1: Cleaner/Kitchen Assistant @25k. MALE or FEMALE.
-BC1: BBQ Chef @25k. MALE or FEMALE

Serious interests MUST stay relatively close to Eliozu/Eneka/Stadium Road/Rumuokoro/Rukpoku axis of Port Harcourt, and Send whatsapp today with CV to 0803 726 0838 or capableng@gmail.com, indicating job code of interest (CKA1, AM1, etc)

Other benefits/bonuses/rewards subject to excellent performance.

All applicants to kindly ensure to send CVs on or before end Monday 19 June 2023.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Qoko: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:

An Indian once hold the record before, a Nigerian break am, nothing xup if another Nigerian decides to make it a lil bit more difficult to be broken....

I am 100% concurred with you
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by toprealman: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
So it's a crime to publish books because Woke Oyinka has already been awarded a Nobel Prize. David you should know better.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:

yes bt not for attention seeking desperados trying to defraud the gullible.

I thought she claimed to have cooked for 120hrs let her take the records and proof to gwr so they can confirm it. Why is she trying to scam people with another cockathon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers / Cobra We Killed This Night / A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.