Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR (31576 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Exodora: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Watched her interview was shaming for her sef.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by DigitB: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I hope Dammy abi damage and her pastor will hear you Mr David,

copy cats are generally unproductive

Hilda olósho should hear him first
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Slynation(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kaxmytex:
Records are meant to be made and broken...

No emotions should be attached...
An Indian once hold the record before, a Nigerian break am, nothing xup if another Nigerian decides to make it a lil bit more difficult to be broken....
Why didn't another Indian chef tries to break the record after the first Indian lady?? Nonsense!!

Sounds how copy-paste some Nigerians can be...once someone starts up something booming, before you know it, everybody will rush in until the number of sellers exceed the buyers and the business dies a natural death...

Allow Hilda's record to breeet...!!!
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Okiton: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Toosure70:
This thing should keep short, and leave these people alone. They are far better than you nausiance. What is wrong if Nigeria get the best that nobody can not beat in the world.

Lol
A modafuckin faceless mob calling a noble man like David a Thing
Bear in mind that guy has a green card and can travel to any country on the face of the earth at will while u miserable low life ass nigga only Violent here on social, however he can as well brush u up and give you a good education ur miserable father couldn't afford you.
If na record you want break go out there and compete with ur mates in science and technology industry. Na only food una wan cook abi na ur papa wan chop am?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
What's his Facebook handle? I want to follow him,anyone knows?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by phemmyfour: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What's his Facebook handle? I want to follow him,anyone knows?
Twitter

That's where intelligent people roll
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by Dshocker(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2023
fadsam:
Hope they heed.....busy-body clout chasers

In all ramifications, David is better and ahead of you.

Except you proof me wrong, by stating any advantage you have over him?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by EIJEMI: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2023
ABEG WHEN BE BIG SALLAH
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by nkpommpko(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Break your own and leave them alone, is it your money they are using to break it?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by luluman: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I hope Dammy abi damage and her pastor will hear you Mr David,

copy cats are generally unproductive
Its not difficult to identify them, was it only Dami he David referred to? Remove your bad belle or it kill you.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by luluman: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Chinjo2:
I still wonder why some people still support this dammy of a chef. Hilda took over from an Indian lady who held her record for years but dammy could not even wait for hilda to be certified but voom she wants to overtake her. Person wey sidon select beans o
You wonder because you are yet to understand that even GUINESS said their records can be broken immediately. Its not one person's personal property.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR by fadsam: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dshocker:

In all ramifications, David is better and ahead of you.

Except you proof me wrong, by stating any advantage you have over him?
Try understand my comment b4 quoting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers / Cobra We Killed This Night / A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.