Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' (2447 Views)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Give a proof that Putin is truly the ruler of Russia? grin
I've watched him severally... Dude met with African leaders of recent!

I don't need to go to Russia before i can say Putin is Russian president.

We have nairalanders in Russia, who'd also tell you Putin is the president.

Now, what's the proof of yahweh...... Show me something to prove him as the true ruler of the world!!!

If you can't, then go visit the doctor
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You've been beaten shey?

That's what it takes to be a real Christian.

If you now think i'm on drug simply because i refused to flow with your lack of reasoning then it shows the level of your IQ! wink
Since yesterday you haven't dropped any evidence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shame on you 🀣🀣

Jehovah witness guy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I heard a boy died because his jehovah witness parents didn't allow blood transfusion...... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Brainwashed id!ots
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by terrezo2002(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You be foool!!!

Did the law of yahweh motivate writing of Chinese constitution, Indian constitution, yorubas/Igbos laws.

For real, you be mumu! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
These people you mentioned were colonised and they lived under the laws of their colonial masters. The colonial masters had laws which was motivated by God's laws.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

I've watched him severally... Dude met with African leaders of recent! I don't need to go to Russia before i can say Putin is Russian president. We have nairalanders in Russia, who'd also tell you Putin is the president.
Now, what's the proof of yahweh...... Show me something to prove him as the true ruler of the world!!! If you can't, then go visit the doctor

So are you telling me that there are no Nairalanders who claimed they've seen God before? cheesy
Ọmọ you're not smart enough!
If it's what others say that's your proof then keep quiet because that's the same evidence some Nairalanders gave you yet you insisted on speaking with God one on one.
If you want to convince me that you have seen Putin before please tell him to apologize to the Ukrainians and evacuate all Russian soldiers in Ukraine.
Ọmọ i will believe you that you're my friend who is also a friend of the ruler of Russia.
If that's impossible then no deal!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Since yesterday you haven't dropped any evidence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shame on you 🀣🀣
Jehovah witness guy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I heard a boy died because his jehovah witness parents didn't allow blood transfusion...... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Brainwashed id!ots

I have seen many that died after taking blood transfusion so what's your point? grin

You said someone is shifting the goal post but how do we get here from the simple question you asked

Which is more serious "a Sin" or "a Crime"?

I responded and ever since then you've been jumping from one topic to another! cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I have seen many that died after taking blood transfusion so what's your point? grin

You said someone is shifting the goal post but how do we get here from the simple question you asked

Which is more serious "a Sin" or "a Crime"?

I responded and ever since then you've been jumping from one topic to another! cheesy
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

But when a blood transfusion is needed to be done to save a life..... Why do you guys not allow it.

Clowns 🀑 🀑 🀑
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So are you telling me that there are no Nairalanders who claimed they've seen God before? cheesy
Ọmọ you're not smart enough!
If it's what others say that's your proof then keep quiet because that's the same evidence some Nairalanders gave you yet you insisted on speaking with God one on one.
If you want to convince me that you have seen Putin before please tell him to apologize to the Ukrainians and evacuate all Russian soldiers in Ukraine.
Ọmọ i will believe you that you're my friend who is also a friend of the ruler of Russia.
If that's impossible then no deal!
You just proved that you are a big mumu........ Everybody knows and believes there's a president in Russia.

But not everybody believes your god is the true god.

Just lol πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2023
terrezo2002:

These people you mentioned were colonised and they lived under the laws of their colonial masters. The colonial masters had laws which was motivated by God's laws.
So yahweh inspired the Chinese laws.

Omo, mad people don full everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
But when a blood transfusion is needed to be done to save a life..... Why do you guys not allow it. Clowns 🀑 🀑 🀑

Blood transfusion was a test but today they've discovered that it's killing more than saving lives thanks to JEHOVAH the God who informed us that it's unsafe to mix blood in one person's body with that of another! wink

Hope you remember this post?

Well that's me three years ago teaching you how to approach people like a sane child!

@Honchoslim16
Try not to be rude to people, remember each one has the right to choose any form of worship they like. If you're always abusive like this none will take you serious, in fact they'll see you as one that's high on drugs.
It's obvious you're zealous for the traditions of your ancestors but remember the YorΓΉbΓ‘ adage that says

òrò lóñ yo obì lÑpò, òrò kan nÑà lóñ yo idà lÑpó

Meaning "respect is reciprocal"

KΓ‘mΓΊrΓ‘gbΓ‘ tagbΓ‘, kΓ‘mΓΊrΓ gbΓ  tagbΓ , kΓ‘tΓΊn wΓ‘ mΓΊ rΓ gbΓ‘ kΓ‘ fi tΓ kΓΊta ~ Γ¬wΓ  lΓ Γ± wΓ‘ ÌWΓ€

Your aggression can't change anything, it will only cause you internal pain, but if you're speaking consolingly with them as times goes on they will listen to you because of your manners.
As for the gods you're bitterly pushing towards them, it's your manner of approach that can speak more about those deities than your words! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You just proved that you are a big mumu........ Everybody knows and believes there's a president in Russia.

BELIEVE connotes TRUST so if they truly believe a normal human like me and you could be the one behind the killings of hundreds of thousands of people in Ukraine then they're all as blind as you are! Revelations 6:3-4

Stop shifting the goal post!

Sin makes more sense than laws because if Putin should acknowledge sin not to kill nothing can blindfold him into issuing orders for people to be killed! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

BELIEVE connotes TRUST so if they truly believe a normal human like me and you could be the one behind the killings of hundreds of thousands of people in Ukraine then they're all as blind as you are! Revelations 6:3-4

Stop shifting the goal post!

Sin makes more sense than laws because if Putin should acknowledge sin not to kill nothing can blindfold him into issuing orders for people to be killed! wink
Putin should not kill..... But yahweh was busy killing in the Bible 😁 😁 😁 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Guy, stop embarrassing yourself on here
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Blood transfusion was a test but today they've discovered that it's killing more than saving lives thanks to JEHOVAH the God who informed us that it's unsafe to mix blood in one person's body with that of another! wink

Hope you remember this post?

Well that's me three years ago teaching you how to approach people like a sane child!

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.... I should respect your beliefs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

O ni kure! πŸ˜‚

Even you Christians don't respect other people beliefs! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Putin should not kill..... But yahweh was busy killing in the Bible 😁 😁 😁 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Guy, stop embarrassing yourself on here

Yahweh killed who?
Putin killed who?

Now you're talking like a real toddler!

What should be done to people who just feel like killing people?

Oya judged for yourself between Yahweh who killed evildoers to protect good people and Putin who is killing people who never hurt him or his family! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Even you Christians don't respect other people beliefs!

You're just a kid!

So everyone carrying Bible is a Christian to you shey?

Ọmọ it's time you need to start seeing with your mind's eyes because the more you look stupidly the less you see in reality! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Yahweh killed who?
Putin killed who?

Now you're talking like a real toddler!

What should be done to people who just feel like killing people?

Oya judged for yourself between Yahweh who killed evildoers to protect good people and Putin who is killing people who never hurt him or his family! smiley
Just lol πŸ˜‚

Are you saying you don't know yahweh went on a killing spree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Probably your jehovah witness Bible is incomplete πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They don't count you guys as Christians πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're just a kid!

So everyone carrying Bible is a Christian to you shey?

Ọmọ it's time you need to start seeing with your mind's eyes because the more you look stupidly the less you see in reality! smiley
You are just an adult, who doesn't make use of the Brain!

Don't forget to go see the Doctor today
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚
Are you saying you don't know yahweh went on a killing spree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Probably your jehovah witness Bible is incomplete πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They don't count you guys as Christians πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Answer me now if you know what you're saying. Is this not the same way you started arguing about IfΓ‘ the other time only to disappear when i decided to take you deeper into IfΓ‘ mythology.

Ọmọ you're just trolling up and down you know nothing! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Answer me now if you know what you're saying. Is this not the same way you started arguing about IfΓ‘ the other time only to disappear when i decided to take you deeper into IfΓ‘ mythology.

Ọmọ you're just trolling up and down you know nothing! smiley
Take me deeper into Christian myth

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You are just an adult, who doesn't make use of the Brain! Don't forget to go see the Doctor today

OK you're making use of yours but can't figure out why a normal human like you should order the killing of people who never offended him shey?

Please what is the difference between you and Putin? cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Take me deeper into Christian myth
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

If you want to know something you don't jump from one topic to another, with such an attitude you can never know anything you will just end up quarrelling with everyone around you while pretending as if you're OK! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
terrezo2002:

If not for the laws of God, the world would have been in total chaos. It is the law of God that motivated the writing of constitutions of countries.

Laws existed before your bible was even dreamt of.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK you're making use of yours but can't figure out why a normal human like you should order the killing of people who never offended him shey?

Please what is the difference between you and Putin? cheesy
What's the difference between yahweh and Putin
πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to know something you don't jump from one topic to another, with such an attitude you can never know anything you will just end up quarrelling with everyone around you while pretending as if you're OK! wink
Teach me about the christian myths
πŸ˜‚

By the way, why do other Christian denominations call JW a cult group 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

What's the difference between yahweh and PutinπŸ˜‚

Yahweh has successfully gathered millions of people throughout the world and made them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} Putin doesn't even know what will happen to him tomorrow so he keeps killing even his own people in Russia! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Yahweh has successfully gathered millions of people throughout the world and made them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} Putin doesn't even know what will happen to him tomorrow so he keeps killing even his own people in Russia! wink
So yahweh never killed people in the Bible
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Stop taking hard drugs
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Teach me about the christian myths
πŸ˜‚
By the way, why do other Christian denominations call JW a cult group 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Why not ask those calling us cult nah?

Well Jesus Christ has foretold that faithless miscreants will call his true disciples CULT:

Β β€œA student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house BeΒ·elΚΉzeΒ·bub, how much more those of his household?" Matthew 10:24-25

So God's word is alive forever! Hebrews 4:12 smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

So yahweh never killed people in the Bible
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Stop taking hard drugs

Yahweh killed evildoers!
Are Ukrainians killed by Putin's soldiers evildoers? cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkiee: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  you reside in the kingdom of God 😭😭😭 Bro, you are mentally unstable... Kindly visit the Doc!
It may not agree with you mentally but that is how to simply consider these things. undecided

The idea is similar to that which applies say to Americans. It is generally understood that the Constitution travels with American citizens whenever they are abroad meaning they are to abide by the U.S Constitution even in the foreign land they reside in β€” though, in a foreign country, they are really not of that foreign country. In a similar manner, though I am in the world, I am not of the world. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Why not ask those calling us cult nah?

Well Jesus Christ has foretold that faithless miscreants will call his true disciples CULT:

Β β€œA student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house BeΒ·elΚΉzeΒ·bub, how much more those of his household?" Matthew 10:24-25

So God's word is alive forever! Hebrews 4:12 smiley
Is JW the true way to get to Jesus
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Yahweh killed evildoers!
Are Ukrainians killed by Putin's soldiers evildoers? cheesy
Werey say na evildoers πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

People no wan worship yahweh... Yahweh instruct him people make dem kill them πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You be mumu!
Omo werey πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
It may not agree with you mentally but that is how to simply consider these things. undecided

The idea is similar to that which applies say to Americans. It is generally understood that the Constitution travels with American citizens whenever they are abroad meaning they are to abide by the U.S Constitution even in the foreign land they reside in β€” though, in a foreign country, they are really not of that foreign country. In a similar manner, though I am in the world, I am not of the world. undecided
You are just delusional..... Kindly visit a doctor real quick!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  You are just delusional..... Kindly visit a doctor real quick!
My doctors at UI Health, John Stroger Cook County, North Western, Swedish Hospital and even RUSH Medical already assured me that there is nothing listed in the DSM-5 wrong with my person. So where does your diagnosis of my person come from? undecided

Again, It may not agree with you mentally but that is how to simply consider these things. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Rational People Have Irrational Beliefs / Should A Christain Kiss Before Marriage / On Coza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.