Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. (2989 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by advanceDNA: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
emmy512:
people actually do that?

I was shocked just as u are now....
She was even getting defensive saying we were harsh and hating on her when pple told her what she did is a form of manipulation

Some women scare me..........
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by ChuksHills(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
IyanuDeb:
Someone posted this in one of my discussion groups( anonymously ),,surprisingly different opinions were given because I thought there is only one answer to this kind of problem, let me hear yours though

I am a 29-year-old lady, I got married 6 months ago. Everything is going so well and my husband is everything I could ask for, but I have a small problem. In my year 1 in school, I had fallen in love with a guy in 300level, and I got pregnant, he initially was talking about how we were going to handle it, then a few weeks later he disappeared, till today I don’t know what happened to him, I don't know if he dropped out or if he died, I just don’t know. I couldn’t tell my parents I got pregnant in school. I know how they were struggling to send me to school so I confided in my roommate and she advised me to terminate the pregnancy. With the help of another coursemate, we found this nurse that was willing to help us out, and so I did it. All I could remember was blood, I was just seeing blood everywhere and I passed out. I woke up in a hospital where the doctor told me my attempt to terminate my pregnancy has destroyed my womb and may never be able to conceive. I asked my friends what happened and they said I was bleeding so much they had to rush me to the hospital. I cried and forgot about it.
My husband is already listing out baby names and I don’t know how to tell him I might never be able to have children for him. My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please advise me, what should

Why will you hide such thing from him. This is purely wickedness to the person you claim you loved.

Do you know that if you continue hiding it from him you are actually ruining his life, come to think of it what of If he finds out maybe a spiritualist reveals it to him what will become of you.

Please tell your husband the truth and accept the consequences.
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by IyanuDeb(f): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
ChuksHills:

Why will you hide such thing from him. This is purely wickedness to the person you claim you loved.

Do you know that if you continue hiding it from him you are actually ruining his life, come to think of it what of If he finds out maybe a spiritualist reveals it to him what will become of you.

Please tell your husband the truth and accept the consequences.
nor be me sha oo 😅😅
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by detectivejones: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2023
''I cried and forgot about it'' interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister / How To Make A Lady To Cum / What Are Your Pet Peeves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.