Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. (2968 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by IyanuDeb(f): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Someone posted this in one of my discussion groups( anonymously ),,surprisingly different opinions were given because I thought there is only one answer to this kind of problem, let me hear yours though

I am a 29-year-old lady, I got married 6 months ago. Everything is going so well and my husband is everything I could ask for, but I have a small problem. In my year 1 in school, I had fallen in love with a guy in 300level, and I got pregnant, he initially was talking about how we were going to handle it, then a few weeks later he disappeared, till today I don’t know what happened to him, I don't know if he dropped out or if he died, I just don’t know. I couldn’t tell my parents I got pregnant in school. I know how they were struggling to send me to school so I confided in my roommate and she advised me to terminate the pregnancy. With the help of another coursemate, we found this nurse that was willing to help us out, and so I did it. All I could remember was blood, I was just seeing blood everywhere and I passed out. I woke up in a hospital where the doctor told me my attempt to terminate my pregnancy has destroyed my womb and may never be able to conceive. I asked my friends what happened and they said I was bleeding so much they had to rush me to the hospital. I cried and forgot about it.
My husband is already listing out baby names and I don’t know how to tell him I might never be able to have children for him. My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please advise me, what should
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by TemplarLandry: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Come clean. Are you the one?

5 Likes

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by talented321: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
First you don go deceive another woman 's son, you are now wasting his precious time. I will not call u bad woman because you too need a husband to keep a company and have fun. But i don't know how deep you and him undestand yourselves in the marriage, and if it seems you will not conceive, tell him to take a second wife, because i don't think your marriage will last if you open up to him that you have damage ur womb for 5minute pleasure. (Peace be unto u)

9 Likes

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Rilwizy: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Emotional damage
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
How can you commit something that's illegal in your country? Isn't that a criminal offence?
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some women are very wicked...you'll have a dirty past..instead of you to come clean before the marriage you deceive a man into marrying you do you think it's going to end well?

He will find out sooner or later whether you tell him or not then you'll face the music

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by JAMO4REAL1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Call ur pastor or imam to help u tell ur husband dnt waste his time pls, God can replace ur womb with God all things are possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Shes the one. Werey wan disguise

1 Like

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by IyanuDeb(f): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
see you,i have a kid already just and independent 😕
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by TsbAfrica: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Women and secrets .... Even eve kept the secret of what she knew and instead went to mislead Adam ... Guys need to keep they head on a swivel when it comes to women matter

2 Likes

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
IyanuDeb:
Someone posted this in one of my discussion groups( anonymously ),,surprisingly different opinions were given because I thought there is only one answer to this kind of problem, let me hear yours though

I am a 29-year-old lady, I got married 6 months ago. Everything is going so well and my husband is everything I could ask for, but I have a small problem. In my year 1 in school, I had fallen in love with a guy in 300level, and I got pregnant, he initially was talking about how we were going to handle it, then a few weeks later he disappeared, till today I don’t know what happened to him, I don't know if he dropped out or if he died, I just don’t know. I couldn’t tell my parents I got pregnant in school. I know how they were struggling to send me to school so I confided in my roommate and she advised me to terminate the pregnancy. With the help of another coursemate, we found this nurse that was willing to help us out, and so I did it. All I could remember was blood, I was just seeing blood everywhere and I passed out. I woke up in a hospital where the doctor told me my attempt to terminate my pregnancy has destroyed my womb and may never be able to conceive. I asked my friends what happened and they said I was bleeding so much they had to rush me to the hospital. I cried and forgot about it.
My husband is already listing out baby names and I don’t know how to tell him I might never be able to have children for him. My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please advise me, what should
Useless girls
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Caramia2020(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
This your marriage won't last
1. If u come out clean, divorce papers will be serve
2. Your husband love children so such an individual can only be patient for at most 5 years.
You would have discuss this issue during courtship, you are now letting an innocent man bear your burden all in the name of marriage. This is the main reason most guys are advocating for pregnancy before marriage. Either womb has been damage during abortion or ritualist has used the womb for money ritual. Too many damaged girl by useless ritualist men aka yahooplus guys.

3 Likes

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by advanceDNA: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Where is that girl that lied about birth month and date just to make the guy feel she's his soul mate and their meeting is a rare occurence in the cosmos??

Come and carry your family member ooooo..
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by almarthins(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
IyanuDeb:

This kind love go create hate wey come from the bottom of hell. You beta tell d man before it is too late.
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by ATEAMS: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
flabbergastEd
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by freemanq(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Go and tell your village king
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
A thread created and written by a man to sham abortionists
One created a thread about a "she" getting pregnant while still breastfeeding "her" child. A woman will never make such miscalculations in her fictitious tales ( let's assume a woman was creating fictitious tales for attention).

You see why I called nairaland a hub of fictitious tales. There is a pattern. If someone creates a thread and it's hits fp and moves greatly, in subsequent days or weeks,similar tales flood in

Different waves of fictitious tales with the same themes have occured. Once it was travelling with your wife abroad, another time it was about single moms( women that make up less than 1% of those in dating field,you can be surprised that all men were all of a sudden encountering them), another time it was husbands not providing for their wives.
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by advanceDNA: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
CuriousStudent:
One created a thread about a "she" getting pregnant while still breastfeeding "her" child. A woman will never make such miscalculations in her fictitious tales ( let's assume a woman was creating fictitious tales for attention).

You see why I called nairaland a hub of fictitious tales. There is a pattern. If someone creates a thread and it's hits fp and moves greatly, in subsequent days or weeks,similar tales flood in

Different waves of fictitious tales with the same themes have occured. Once it was travelling with your wife abroad, another time it was about single moms( women that make up less than 1% of those in dating field,you can be surprised that all men were all of a sudden encountering them), another time it was husbands not providing for their wives.

Its always cooked up stories when its ur gender that has fvcked up...if its a man now they reported that he raped 40 women...u women will start foaming in the mouth all over the thread calling all men names.... grin
Lol......As if u gender dont lie about everything.. u guys are too insecure and desperate.... if only u can be more industrious and serious with making ur own money ..u wont need all these lies just to be with a man to pay your bills...

Lie about virginity...
Lie about body count after fvcking 40 men
Lie about womb
Lie u dont have child
Lie about being raped just to pretend having sex was never ur decision..... grin

One even lied here about date of birth(month and day) just to make the guy feel they are soul mate to make their meeting feel super natural so that the stupíd idiót can marey her sharp sharp grin

I too tire for your gender....and when these things come up, u women here call it bashing and hate as if we dont have pple here that have experienced and still experiencing this shitss .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tell him, nothing will happen, is either you adopt or life continues, but you made a mistake by not telling him which is not a good thing.
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Reason you need to be careful about the pleasure called sex.
It can make or mar anyone.
If you hadn't had sex with him, the pregnancy won't have happened.
If you hadn't terminated the pregnancy, you'd still have your womb.

When I insisted on abstinence till after wedding, it looks like I'm not OK, and so it's been crashing out, but I'll keep to it. When the right person comes, we'll understand each other.

2 Likes

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by MrPOTUS: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
When the Bible warns us against sexual immorality and other sins, most people think we are doing it for God, not realizing that it's for our own good.

See what few minutes of pleasure has caused this one. lipsrsealed

She better come clean and inform her husband, coz it's wickedness to keep him in the dark.
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its always cooked up stories when its ur gender that has fvcked up...if its a man now they reported that he raped 40 women...u women will start foaming in the mouth all over the thread calling all men names.... grin
Lol......As if u gender dont lie about everything.. u guys are too insecure and desperate.... if only u can be more industrious and serious with making ur own money ..u wont need all these lies just to be with a man to pay your bills...

Lie about virginity...
Lie about womb
Lie u dont have child
Lie about being raped just to pretend having sex was never ur decision..... grin

One even lied here about date of birth(month and day) just to make the guy feel they are soul mate to make their meeting feel super natural so that the stupíd idiót can marey her sharp sharp grin

I too tire for your gender....and when these things come up, u women here call it bashing and hate as if we dont have pple here that have experienced and still experiencing this shitss .....
The bolded has confirmed you'd vexation with women: their hypergamy,that they don't want broke men.

From my observation all the indignation and irritability of alpha meils, redpillers,mgtows, misogynists, all boils than to hypergamy,no matter how they lie that their hatred of modern women is due to sexual liberation and other things you all accuse of us,the real reason is hypergamy. That is why you bolded that part.They want a loyal woman that will accept them for who they are. They don't care if you have done abortion(as long your womb is not damaged), or your body count( many dont even want to hear self)

Come,you are too foolish o. How can you compare a news from a notable source (blogs, newspaper publication)with police statement and handcuffed accused to an anonymous account narrating a story to us? For your info,I bursted a woman with fake tale trying to broke sham naija male.

Make a resolution as this week begins to forgive women for their hypergamy
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Depriest2020: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
I have adviced before, no one should get married without fertility test, both of them. Infact when your woman gets pregnant before you pay her bride price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by IyanuDeb(f): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
CuriousStudent:

It's not fiction, I wouldn't even had posted it here, it's just when I commented on the issue that the lady should come clean ,I received backlashes mostly pointing to the fact that which man in his right mind would marry such, the group is made up of only women though
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by IyanuDeb(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by emekalovepets: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Stupid story and stupid person that write it I have Been having sex with different colleges and universities students still yet no pregnancy.. I asked those girls why they can’t get pregnant all told me that .. they normally go to government hospital for birth control what happens to postnor two or the foolish guy that got marry to olosho no Dey test market before he buy
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by IyanuDeb(f): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lie about virginity...
Lie about womb
Lie u dont have child

like, I'm just perplexed about what he/her said, a general issue was turned into a gender based issue, look at some of the pictures I posted above, I was like ,,so because I'm a woman I should support my fellow woman even when I know what she did was utterly wrong?
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by IyanuDeb(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
emekalovepets:
Stupid story and stupid person that write it I have Been having sex with different colleges and universities students still yet no pregnancy.. I asked those girls why they can’t get pregnant all told me that .. they normally go to government hospital for birth control what happens to postnor two or the foolish guy that got marry to olosho no Dey test market before he buy
are you saying because those exists, the rate of abortion in Nigeria is totally zero?
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by advanceDNA: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
CuriousStudent:

The bolded has confirmed you'd vexation with women: their hypergamy,that they don't want broke men.

From my observation all the indignation and irritability of alpha meils, redpillers,mgtows, misogynists, all boils than to hypergamy,no matter how they lie that their hatred of modern women is due to sexual liberation and other things you all accuse of us,the real reason is hypergamy. That is why you bolded that part.They want a loyal woman that will accept them for who they are. They don't care if you have done abortion(as long your womb is not damaged), or your body count( many dont even want to hear self)

Come,you are too foolish o. How can you compare a news from a notable source (blogs, newspaper publication)with police statement and handcuffed accused to an anonymous account narrating a story to us? For your info,I bursted a woman with fake tale trying to broke sham naija male.

Make a resolution as this week begins to forgive women for their hypergamy

U are wrong.....u are too myopic, and as usual forming solidarity for ur gender.... thats why all u see hatred.....we have sisters for fvck sake.....what i expect from my sister is what i expect from all women out there ....sexual discipline, independence, and being ambitious......we dont want our sisters depending on men that treat women like trash because they cant pay for their own wig, phones, or even sanitary pad.....

We dont want them becoming prostitutés if their husband's lost their jobs or even died...

But ur stupid mind set see it all hatred and bashing

See...I did not compare any news...i only stated a fact...once u women's fcvk up is posted here on nairaland ...u all call it fake news or blame men for.......like it doesnt ever happen.like women dont fcvk up.....thats why i listed all those lies that regularly come from ur gender..im sure u have have told a man ine or more of those lies.......its not until linda ikeji post it before it bcomes true..... these things happen everyday just as rape cases happen daily...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by Pat081: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
Call ur pastor or imam to help u tell ur husband didn't waste his time pls, God can replace ur womb with God all things are possible
Stop calling God names in what you know can never happen did God ask her to do it in the first place When she was enjoying it did she call God or her brain did not tell her to use a condom or the guy to use one I only feel for the man
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by advanceDNA: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
IyanuDeb:
like, I'm just perplexed about what he/her said, a general issue was turned into a gender based issue, look at some of the pictures I posted above, I was like ,,so because I'm a woman I should support my fellow woman even when I know what she did was utterly wrong?

Lol...that one does not like men....its likr someone raped her in the past...i have told her sorry on behalf of the evil man in one of our bickering...

Besides, its the usual trend here...... only men do evil... women are saints....even when the story is true...you will still find them blaming men for the evil women commit
Re: I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. by emmy512: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
advanceDNA:
Where is that girl that lied about birth month and date just to make the guy feel she's his soul mate and their meeting is a rare occurence in the cosmos??

Come and carry your family member ooooo..

people actually do that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Let Your Wife Eat This Coconut Belonging To Your Landlord? / Did I Marry The Wrong Person? / What Do You Think This Little Boy Is Tying To Do In This Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.