Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? (635 Views)

I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. / After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. / Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by phatriqk(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
I want to buy nairaland , how much best guess you think will move seun to sell??

Let’s start bidding…
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by TemplarLandry: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by phatriqk(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
No joke…..let’s hear your price? How much you think Nairaland is worth
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by samwash(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lately, am also thinking of buying Nairaland, I have some innovation to add to this site
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by Magnetic010: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
You can’t afford it….
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by phatriqk(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Magnetic010:
You can’t afford it….

Ok we will see
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
El on mask can't buy it ;Dtalkles of ordinary masses
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by phatriqk(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
El on mask can't buy it ;Dtalkles of ordinary masses

$1 million, seun can’t turn that down
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by eepeepook: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
phatriqk:
I want to buy nairaland , how much best guess you think will move seun to sell??

Let’s start bidding…
OP, you’re already late because…

Let’s start bidding…
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by Birniwa(m): 2:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Nairaland is currently worth little over $2 million or a whopping 1.5 billion Naira.. I'm just wondering what was running through the head of that poor lad when he swaggerly thinks he can offer his meager 150m naira for a site like Nairaland.

Someone should please ask him to work harder and make 10 times as much of his current worth before he starts thinking again that he can acquire Nairaland.

Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by phatriqk(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Birniwa:
Nairaland is currently worth little over $2 million or a whopping 1.5 billion Naira.. I'm just wondering what was running through the head of that poor lad when he swaggerly thinks he can offer his meager 150m naira for a site like Nairaland.

Someone should please ask him to work harder and make 10 times as much of his current worth before he starts thinking again that he can acquire Nairaland.

I am willing to bid between $3million - $5million
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? by grandstar(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
phatriqk:

Let’s start bidding…

Rumor has it that Seun initially wanted to sell it for 11bn. That however was when the rate was like $1- 120

He'll probably be looking at around 50bn today.

My personal valuation is much lower than that though.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Treasury Bills: The Easiest And Safest Means To Invest Your Money / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.