Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. (734 Views)

I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Will Seun Take? / After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. / Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by AfroAgroPower: 3:52pm On May 01, 2022
Very lately, some self acclaimed Billionaires publicly displayed their interest in Buying Nairaland.com Digitally.

I didn't take these people seriously because I knew it was just a Public Stunt in Their Own Strategy to Jump on the Billionaire Trend as Elon Musk recently acquired Twitter.

Well; whatever it is that they do, or whatever their intent is - isn't my concern.

My concern for creating this thread is to Relate with Seun and The Moderators on Nairaland some Digital Social Solutions which could be added to Increase The Financial Leverage of Online Educators, Bloggers, Authors and other Digital Entrepreneurs Utilizing The Nairaland Portal.

I believe that if these features are added to Nairaland; the Platform will become The Ultimate Forum in The World.

Already; for over 10 Years Now; I'd always believed in The AUDACITY of Nairaland.

All My Wealth Empires; The Full Wealth I acquire from The Digital World and Real World has always been from Nairaland.com

I made my First 100,000 Naira GboJOM cash from One of My Sport Sensitization Thread through Nairaland.

I made my First 2,000,000 Naira GboJOM Through My Ugwu Sensitization Thread via The Agricultural Section of Nairaland.

I need not mention All The Many Digits that have added up over The Years for The Agricultural and Financial Sensitization Threads which I've always Provided Completely For FREE.

Hence; I think This Is Pay Back Time for Me.

After all; if a day passes by, and I do not write or contribute something to the Nairaland Family; then it MUST MEAN THAT I AM DEAD.

Hence; It is HIGH TIME I UTILIZED This Thread to bring about Some Useful Suggestions that will help the Nairaland Community Grow Exponentially and Financially.

I will love you all to also help with your suggestions.

Your Suggestions are Investments as they count as Valid Recommendations to Help Us Grow The Number of Real Users of The Forum thereby Bringing about More Financial Empowerment and Liberations to Ourselves.

Let's Ride.

~ Messiah.

Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2022
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by AfroAgroPower: 5:04pm On May 01, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Positive Changes should be Embraced.

1) The Usage of Premium and VIP Threads:

Financial Educative Threads and some valuable threads should have the "Lock Feature" from Page 2 of Nairaland. That is - Creators of Threads should be able to lock their threads and make them available to viewers who subscribe to following and reading them.

Thread Creators should be able to set their subscription prices according to what they want.

This will furthermore bring in more Revenue Generations for Nairaland who can charge as much as 20% from every withdrawals requested from Every Thread Creators using Nairaland.

AfroAgroPower:

Positive Changes should be Embraced.

1) The Usage of Premium and VIP Threads:

Financial Educative Threads and some valuable threads should have the "Lock Feature" from Page 2 of Nairaland. That is - Creators of Threads should be able to lock their threads and make them available to viewers who subscribe to following and reading them.

Thread Creators should be able to set their subscription prices according to what they want.

This will furthermore bring in more Revenue Generations for Nairaland who can charge as much as 20% from every withdrawals requested from Every Thread Creators using Nairaland.

The 20% which I quoted here should not be a standard. Of course; this is just my assumption.

It could be more, it could be less.

However, the case may be; Billions of Naira will easily be made in circulation amongst Reasonable Thread Creators and The Nairaland Empire.

This Simple Monetization Structure will Automatically Lead to The Creation of More Reliable, Sensible and Useful Threads on The Forum as More Creators Bring Their CREATIVITIES To Life.

The PREMIUM THREADS MONETIZATION FEATURE should be made available to All New Members who come onboard as Thread Creators.

On The Other Hand; The VIP THREADS MONETIZATION FEATURE should be made available to Old Members with at least 50 PREMIUM THREADS.

Yes, Life is Built on Healthy Competitions.

1 Share

Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by AfroAgroPower: 5:44pm On May 01, 2022
Before I Continue with Other Initiative, I'll allow The Floor for Other Reasonable Suggestions from People reading this Thread -(If Any).
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by Lovelyperson(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2022
Wow... this is huge.. nice idea
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2022
AfroAgropower your calculation is wrong sir, kindly cross check and modify. Thanks
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by AfroAgroPower: 11:09pm On May 01, 2022
MaDaRa01:
AfroAgropower your calculation is wrong sir, kindly cross check and modify. Thanks

Please, correct me. Thank You, King.
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 01, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Please, correct me. Thank You, King.
You said 200K Threads per month and in it, 60K premium threads. Then only 10K People subscribe. The minimum fee is 2K. Then your calculation for that month should be 20,000 × 10,000 Which is 200,000,000. Since only 10K people sub in the whole 60K threads.

i might be wrong sha Thanks
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by AfroAgroPower: 11:03pm On May 02, 2022
MaDaRa01:

You said 200K Threads per month and in it, 60K premium threads. Then only 10K People subscribe. The minimum fee is 2K. Then your calculation for that month should be 20,000 × 10,000 Which is 200,000,000. Since only 10K people sub in the whole 60K threads.

i might be wrong sha Thanks

I've reviewed my post and it appears to be correct.

I see where you made the error. Read my post very carefully again. You may be able to find get yourself corrected. You're respected.
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by AfroAgroPower: 11:18pm On May 02, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Financial Mathematical Assumption:

Assuming there are about 200,000 New Threads created on Nairaland every Month;

And there is also about 60,000 Premium Threads created for The Purpose of Advancing The Financial Statuses of People (as The Original Meaning of Nairaland connotes);

Assuming The Minimum Subscription Price of Every Thread is 2,000 Naira;

@ This rate; Assuming there are 10,000 Subscribers on The Entire 60,000 Threads; then 2,000 × 60,000 × 10,000 = 1,200,000,000,000 Trillion Naira.

20% of 1,200,000,000,000 Trillion Naira which is 240,000,000,000 Billion Naira will be going to Nairaland while the remaining sum of money will be shared to Thread Creators as their Subscription Payment.

This is How Huge More Revenues can easily be generated from The Nairaland Forum which will lead to The Financial Engagements, Empowerment and Liberations of More Youths as More Online and Offline Jobs are being created from This Perspective.

Monthly Total Threads (Average) = 200,000 Threads

Only 60,000 Threads are Premium.

With 10,000 subscribers @ 2,000 Naira:

60,000 × 10,000 × 2,000 = Trillions.

Then Revenue can be shared between The Nairaland Team, More Newly Empowered Nairaland Staff and Thread Creators.

Please, This is Front-page Worthy and I Understand How This Can Cause about a Great and Positive Digital and Offline Financial Revolution in Nigeria and Africa at large through The Nairaland Portal - " The Land of Naira."

@Seun The King

@lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 × (2,083.12/100) × $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Be A Ghostwriter And Earn In Dollars � / Best Uk49s 100 Predictions For Today: 11 October 2022 / Earn Nothing Less Than $20 Every Day On This Two Websites | REVEALED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.